Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭blaa85

Got promoted to division 1 for the first time. Had 3 games to get 3 points for promotion, and each one was a 1-1 draw. Nerve wrecking stuff, must have parked the bus with 30 mins left in the last game.

Went up without losing in Div 2 though, 4 wins and 6 draws.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

blaa85 wrote: »
    Got promoted to division 1 for the first time. Had 3 games to get 3 points for promotion, and each one was a 1-1 draw. Nerve wrecking stuff, must have parked the bus with 30 mins left in the last game.

Went up without losing in Div 2 though, 4 wins and 6 draws.

If that was me, I'd have lost all 3 :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

Sure I can't even get out of Division 5.

1 point to stay up in div.2 with 3 games to play. What do I do? Lose all 3. All of my players went to **** and Suarez did nothing...FIFA is frustrating

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

1 point to stay up in div.2 with 3 games to play. What do I do? Lose all 3. All of my players went to **** and Suarez did nothing...FIFA is frustrating

It was a conspiracy against you dont blame yourself.

• Advertisement

jayo26 wrote: »
    It was a conspiracy against you dont blame yourself.

I swear this always happens when I'm a win away from promotion or staying up...gonna go to career mode for a few days, give UT a break :pac:

I swear this always happens when I'm a win away from promotion or staying up...gonna go to career mode for a few days, give UT a break :pac:

Normal seasons mode is good for a confidence boost pal so much better game play then fut.

Normal seasons mode is good for a confidence boost pal so much better game play then fut.

Actually haven't played seasons in a while, might give it a go

Actually haven't played seasons in a while, might give it a go

Do its loads more fun when you get fed up of trading. Pick four star teams and you get loads of variety.

Do its loads more fun when you get fed up of trading. Pick four star teams and you get loads of variety.

Any suggestions on some fun teams to use?

• Advertisement

Any suggestions on some fun teams to use?

Likes of Leicester and Newcastle and I like Portugal for obvious reasons :) try different star levels loads of teams have different benefits.

I tend to keep away from Madrid and barca apart from that anything goes.

Likes of Leicester and Newcastle and I like Portugal for obvious reasons :) try different star levels loads of teams have different benefits.

I tend to keep away from Madrid and barca apart from that anything goes.

Mhm, gonna give it a go tomorrow..might start with Liverpool

Mhm, gonna give it a go tomorrow..might start with Liverpool

Seasons mode is very realistic so id stick to a team with a chance of winning :):) only messing

Seasons mode is very realistic so id stick to a team with a chance of winning :):) only messing

I think you're easily forgetting the Europa League we knocked you out of :P

I think you're easily forgetting the Europa League we knocked you out of :P

We never played ye in Europe dont be daft ha.

We never played ye in Europe dont be daft ha.

Easily forgotten eh? :pac:

Easily forgotten eh? :pac:

Haha for sure :) we won't go there in this thread tho haha

Haha for sure :) we won't go there in this thread tho haha

3rd game of seasons....bloody Joe Hart was a brick wall.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Logged on to console and got a free gold pack for sone reason so log on guys !

Got on too on mobile app. Best player was boulabouze..... I've always wanted him just couldn't ever bring myself to paying 350 coins for him.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,476 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Berty44 wrote: »
    Logged on to console and got a free gold pack for sone reason so log on guys !

7 Year Celebration. Got Grealish and Cleverly in mine :P Website says there's free packs each day for the next week.

Also, special "Position Changed" cards are now available.

FUT-7th-Birthday-Celebration-International-Position-Changes-FIFA-16-Ultimate-Team.jpg

Striker Ronaldo, Hulk, Bale. Yummy.

And a tourney.

FUT-7th-Birthday-Celebration-Free-Packs-Lightning-Rounds-FUT-Birthday-Cup-Tournament-Rewards-FIFA-16-Ultimate-Team.jpg

Striker hulk I just jizzed myself.

Huge price drops already, my chances of selling Suarez on have disappeared

That's the first tournament I've been interested in this year. Head will be wrecked trying to get a team together. I'd say someone like Bale will shoot up in price this week.

Mascherano as cdm is a great move but I don't get the mata move at all should of loved him cam if anything. Sanchez and hulk gonna be two decent priced cards.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,476 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Mascherano as cdm is a great move but I don't get the mata move at all should of loved him cam if anything. Sanchez and hulk gonna be two decent priced cards.

Its based on where he (Mata) plays in the national team. But yeah, would have loved the CAM card.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

With the 7 rewards for winning the tournament, grinding the tournament this week is gonna actually be fun

Don't even think I'll be able to win it 7 times in a week

Really interested in seeing the creative teams people will come up with, gonna go bog standard BPL, something like this for a while anyway and will move onto Serie A then I'd say

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Got on too on mobile app. Best player was boulabouze..... I've always wanted him just couldn't ever bring myself to paying 350 coins for him.

The worst part is I can't even sell these cards.

Mbemba for me :)

Free contracts, I never say no to those.

Is the tournament offline as well? Same rewards?

• Advertisement

Is the tournament offline as well? Same rewards?

Just a premium pack offline.

Div 1 is easier then the online tournament. Got to semis first try, lost on penalties. After that, had another 5 or 6 goes, I've either lost outright or on penalties on the first round. I give up.

Advertisement