Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Totally noob questions so apologies; how do you use coin boosts and get free daily prizes that I have seen mentioned

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Totally noob questions so apologies; how do you use coin boosts and get free daily prizes that I have seen mentioned

In the main menu there should be EA Sports Catalogue enter that and go over to UT

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Free daily gifts you need to sign in to the web app or companion app to get.

The catalogue you press R3 on the main menu and then scroll across the sub menu to it. There you can use your points to get coin boosts, loan players, unlocks for other game modes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Free daily gifts are gotten through the Web and companion app.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Check out @EASPORTSFIFA's Tweet: https://twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA/status/646685488179466240?s=09

Anthony martial and kurt zouma make the totw along with kagawa and carlos baca....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭Mokuba

Trying to trade my way to a nice bank before I get the game on the web app, and accidentally listed Gradel for 650 start price. Hope I don't make too much of a loss on him because I was on a roll.

Made a vow I'm not spending a penny on Fifa Points this year so trying to become a really good trader - Set a target of 30k by 10pm from just my opening packs (which were woeful by anyones standards) by 10 tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

jayo26 wrote: »
    Check out @EASPORTSFIFA's Tweet: https://twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA/status/646685488179466240?s=09

Anthony martial and kurt zouma make the totw along with kagawa and carlos baca....

Feckin Zouma and Martial, was planning on bringing both of them into my first BPL team, and Bacca was a semi long term target for my Serie A team. None of them will be affordable, their regular cards, for quite a while

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭matthew the statue

https://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/show-off?showoffId=jJphQ28JbkT:FFA16XBO
    Team I've made, done lot of trading on the app, not a lot of coins left.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

trying to find good players to trade with atm...BPL is so hard to find good deals, so I'm looking into Serie A and La Liga

• Advertisement

trying to find good players to trade with atm...BPL is so hard to find good deals, so I'm looking into Serie A and La Liga
    Tough to find players too trade with in those leagues, try picking up Lamela for below 2000 and selling for 2500 to 2800

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Nolars

Don't deal in the popular leagues wasting ur time

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Baines seems to be decent enough to snipe. Seen a few go for 1-2k below their price atm. Waiting for mine to sell on and will look about in other leagues.

Nolars wrote: »
    Don't deal in the popular leagues wasting ur time

No one buys players from the unpopular leagues at this stage.

No one buys players from the unpopular leagues at this stage.

Ya they do plenty of good players in leagues like Russia etc. Also people build national teams with players from all leagues. Its not all about the big 3 leagues

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

No Lewandowski?

Wondering if he'll get a MOTM card or something then.

Regardless, want that IF Martial for my IF Man United team :P

Lord TSC wrote: »
    No Lewandowski?

It was probably too late to include him.

No Lewandowski?

I think they make team of the week on Monday and release it Wednesday so he will probably be in next weeks since his match was on a Tuesday.

Hi guys is there anyone on playstation network that would gift me the final transfer market slot to get it to 100 items?? Similarly if anyone else needs any of the first four i can gift them to someone no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Hi guys is there anyone on playstation network that would gift me the final transfer market slot to get it to 100 items?? Similarly if anyone else needs any of the first four i can gift them to someone no problem.

What's ur psn and il add ya

• Advertisement

What's ur psn and il add ya

Sent you a pm.

Sent you a pm.

Added ya just waiting for ya to accept

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

No Lewandowski?

I really want IF Martial.

Is the week the IFs are in packs the best time to buy? Presumably if I wait, he'll only get more expensive due to the rarity of the card?

It's annoying as I would love to have him, but haven't a hope of getting him. I have had nothing in my starter packs, I'm clueless at trading, and have had the square root of nothing divided by 2 in my daily mini bronze packs...

v3ttel wrote: »
    I really want IF Martial

Tried him out in fut draft. He wasn't that great for me. Also came up against him in the match. He fairly quiet.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

v3ttel wrote: »
    I really want IF Martial.

Is the week the IFs are in packs the best time to buy? Presumably if I wait, he'll only get more expensive due to the rarity of the card?

It's annoying as I would love to have him, but haven't a hope of getting him. I have had nothing in my starter packs, I'm clueless at trading, and have had the square root of nothing divided by 2 in my daily mini bronze packs...

Lotta fifa points being used on packs this week. He'll be fairly common I'd say. Especially on PS, since this is the first week PS people can add fifa points, whereas XBox people could do it last week with access so I'd say last weeks in forms will be fairly common for them

played me first match in UT last night 25 shots on target 4-0. the poor fella must have only got fifa for the first time. anyone on PC can add me on origin same name as here.

They must be after changing the reward levels for the catalogue the full transfer slots unlocks at around level 46 now so if anyone needs them gifted on psn just pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

Is it just me or there is a weird disconnection happening, twice that I complete the match fully, the first one I won it and the second one ended in a draw 1-1 but once the match is over I don't get any coins or rewards, I only get a message that I have been disconnected, I log back to UT and then I have the message that my DNF will be impacted :mad::mad:.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Ballymun Bohs

For anyone with a Serie A squad I can't recommend De Guzman (CAM) and Mpoku (LM) highly enough! De Guzman has scored 11 in 6 games and Mpoku has scored 16 in 7 for me.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Trading broken for anyone else? Everything stuck in "Expired: Processing". :rolleyes:

Advertisement