Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

You'd think they'll be a safe investment, but so many will think they're a safe investment you'll end up losing money I'd reckon. People thought the same with toty cards, but they never rose in price because too many invested in them

Speaking of investments, think I got enough fitness cards

UX1qaj8.png?2

Yhhh i think ill just keep the coins I have and hang in until tots comes along.

Yhh u should be covered with fitness cards for a while. I've got bored of trading haven't looked at it since January but I don't really care now I've over 2 million in my kitty for tots that will do me build one nice team.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Hey all, have 350,000 in coins at the moment. Sold my team. So need to buy a new fun squad. The Brazilians weren't doing it for me any longer! Was happy out in div 1 and 2 for the last two months nd now I've been on an amazing losing steak and back down to div 5!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    Hey all, have 350,000 in coins at the moment. Sold my team. So need to buy a new fun squad. The Brazilians weren't doing it for me any longer! Was happy out in div 1 and 2 for the last two months nd now I've been on an amazing losing steak and back down to div 5!!

Wait until tomorrow and see if you get anyone good in the free pack they give out tomorrow, then maybe you build around them

Serie A is always a good bet though

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Wait until tomorrow and see if you get anyone good in the free pack they give out tomorrow, then maybe you build around them

Was thinking ligue 1 also.... Any opinions . Best I've got in the free packs has been koscielny so won't hold my breath . Wouldn't mind a decent 5 star skiller like Ben arfa in the midfield but open to any recommendations

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Will have to build a French league got ibrahimavic in my free pack best I ever got and have never tried him out

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Benatia, Alex Sandro (who I already had) and Drogba the pick of the litter from tonights pack :)

Congrats on Ibra. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

gotthebug wrote: »
    Will have to build a French league got ibrahimavic in my free pack best I ever got and have never tried him out

You bastard :mad: Got Cech thats it and I already have Hart & Kasper so didnt need him :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Sean Quagmire

so got the premium pack just now. great pack, diego costa, gerrard, mertasaker, sahko etc.
    i think i pressed quick sell them all and not send all to club

i cant see them in my club..
    sweet christ ... i'm ****ed arnt i? feel like banging my head against a wall

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Got schweinsteiger. Of all the 86 rated cards :( my brother got ST Bale from yesterday's free packs and he doesn't even play UT..

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Easca Peasca

Haven't gotten anyone remarkable from the free packs so far, Dani Alves and an Ajax 'keeper the only half decent cards.

Bought IF Mandzukic and sold him after 2 games :o he seemed better suited to being up front alone than in the 4-4-2. Got 81 overall Dybala instead, much better suited :)

Need 5 pts from 3 games to hold division 2, so hopefully that'll go well :o

• Advertisement

so got the premium pack just now. great pack, diego costa, gerrard, mertasaker, sahko etc.
    i think i pressed quick sell them all and not send all to club

i cant see them in my club..
    sweet christ ... i'm ****ed arnt i? feel like banging my head against a wall

Before you panic...untradeable cards sometimes are listed seperately to tradeable ones, beyond the silvers and bronzes. Depending how many players you have, you might have to scroll through a few pages....
    Unless you checked specifically for the players, then yeah...I did the same two days ago :P

Got thiago silva, negredo, Schmeichel, Robbie Keane and the in form right back dude.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Got to the FUT United final this evening with about half an hour left after 6/7 previous attempts. Using my Legends team I was 2-0 up after 88 minutes. Somehow managed to concede two goals before the end and then lost in extra time......gutted :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

I'm absolutely awful at this game so I just sold my whole team. I'm at my wits end on what team to buy so would love all your help!

I reckon I'll have about 500k. For some reason the only thing I really want is a good CAM on the pitch as I like my long shots.

Open to all suggestions.

Many thanks.

Doyler92 wrote: »
    I'm absolutely awful at this game so I just sold my whole team. I'm at my wits end on what team to buy so would love all your help!

I reckon I'll have about 500k. For some reason the only thing I really want is a good CAM on the pitch as I like my long shots.

Open to all suggestions.

Many thanks.

Tried seria a? Value for money and loads cheap midfielders the likes of Nainggolan and guarin are excellent. Spanish league I find poor enough for cam and in German league you have Muller 8m using him at moment love it with Aubameyang and in form Chicharito on front.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

Open to all suggestions.

Many thanks.

how many leagues ? what formation do you prefer ? any player that you 100% want in the team ? will build a few for you.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Tried seria a? Value for money and loads cheap midfielders the likes of Nainggolan and guarin are excellent. Spanish league I find poor enough for cam and in German league you have Muller 8m using him at moment love it with Aubameyang and in form Chicharito on front.

I might check out the German league. I haven't used that yet.
    chips1234 wrote: »
    how many leagues ? what formation do you prefer ? any player that you 100% want in the team ? will build a few for you.

I don't have a set player. I would really like aguero and de bruyne. Any amount of leagues I'm not too fussed on that. After doing another calculation I should have 650K too.

I might check out the German league. I haven't used that yet.

I don't have a set player. I would really like aguero and de bruyne. Any amount of leagues I'm not too fussed on that. After doing another calculation I should have 650K too.

cool will build 2-3 teams in abit

cool will build 2-3 teams in abit

Cool. Don't worry about it if it's a problem.

A mate just came over and we built a team that I'm happy with!

Cool. Don't worry about it if it's a problem.

A mate just came over and we built a team that I'm happy with!

http://www.futbin.com/16/squad/396183

cool had just finished building this one. wont do anymore (y) glgl

• Advertisement

http://www.futbin.com/16/squad/396183

cool had just finished building this one. wont do anymore (y) glgl

Super. Thanks for the help anyways!

*Sigh*

Bought Matuidi's IF this morning. Gets a SIF this evening :/ BYE COINS!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Their really should be a option to disable any replays from the game. Its frustrating as **** watching every replay ever sub all the entrance scenes, I dont even understand why, I played through two games which I won easily and had to watch every single cut scene. Do people enjoy them that much or do they actually think people will rage quit

astonaidan wrote: »
    Their really should be a option to disable any replays from the game. Its frustrating as **** watching every replay ever sub all the entrance scenes, I dont even understand why, I played through two games which I won easily and had to watch every single cut scene. Do people enjoy them that much or do they actually think people will rage quit

Be glad there's only 1 replay of a goal this year, the 3 replays of other years were the boom for new controllers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭AidySevenfold

I've noticed that as well Aidan, people watching match build ups, cut scenes etc. So annoying!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

I've been sliding something crazy lately from div 3 straight down to div 7 in ut,think I need to freshen up my team a bit, any ideas for a lm for premier lge team I have nasri but he has done sweet feck all since I got him,also I think I need a new striker to partner Sturridge,I only have 70,000 coins though,might change my keeper too,I have Czech,is Hart any better?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

shamrock55 wrote: »
    I've been sliding something crazy lately from div 3 straight down to div 7 in ut,think I need to freshen up my team a bit, any ideas for a lm for premier lge team I have nasri but he has done sweet feck all since I got him,also I think I need a new striker to partner Sturridge,I only have 70,000 coins though,might change my keeper too,I have Czech,is Hart any better?

Try lloris in goal I have him. Think he's good. Buy Diego Costa if you haven't. And for a lm I recommend depay

I'm building a Serie A/Ligue 1 hybrid, but I cannot for the life of me decide between these 2

Normal Di Maria and Thiago Silva, with SIF Pogba

SIF Di Maria and TOTY Thiago Silva, with normal Pogba

Would the TOTY defender make that much difference? I've used Di Maria before and he felt like he was missing a little something to be that top top player. And Pogba is a flat out beast.

Can't make up my mind

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Try lloris in goal I have him. Think he's good. Buy Diego Costa if you haven't. And for a lm I recommend depay

Cheers,I'll give them a go

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

I'm building a Serie A/Ligue 1 hybrid, but I cannot for the life of me decide between these 2

Normal Di Maria and Thiago Silva, with SIF Pogba

SIF Di Maria and TOTY Thiago Silva, with normal Pogba

Would the TOTY defender make that much difference? I've used Di Maria before and he felt like he was missing a little something to be that top top player. And Pogba is a flat out beast.

Can't make up my mind

If you haven't used it yet you could use thiago silva loan card and see what it's like

Advertisement