Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

If you haven't used it yet you could use thiago silva loan card and see what it's like

Already used

I'm now thinking 2 improved players is better than 1, and SIF Pogba isn't as upgraded as even SIF Di Maria is to the normal card

Finally going to get a proper run with Ibra, any time I've used him in the draft he's been a god

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Easca Peasca

Finally got IF Insigne in the bag to complete the IF Napoli left side. He's been good so far, insane dribbling and pace. Held div.2 and hoping to get promotion next time around!

swe.png

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Question :

I love Payet 81, packed Payet 82.

Payet 81 has 131 gols and 91 assists in 313 games and I like to keep an eye on the player stats so I like Payet 81.

Is it worth swapping in the 82 rated Payet? Is he better?

The reason I'm sceptical is:

Around Kone, initially be got the thumbs up but then I bought IF Kone......... Unfortunately he's not giving the same returns. Same with upgraded Lukaku compared to his original.

IF Barkley has proved to be a valuable upgrade on the standard Barkley right enough, so....

What's the thoughts on 82 Payet vs 81 Payet?

Postcard, answers on, closing date is the ³ⁿth of 'Bradbury 1:68/1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Liamalone wrote: »
    Question :

I love Payet 81, packed Payet 82.

Payet 81 has 131 gols and 91 assists in 313 games and I like to keep an eye on the player stats so I like Payet 81.

Is it worth swapping in the 82 rated Payet? Is he better?

The reason I'm sceptical is:

Around Kone, initially be got the thumbs up but then I bought IF Kone......... Unfortunately he's not giving the same returns. Same with upgraded Lukaku compared to his original.

IF Barkley has proved to be a valuable upgrade on the standard Barkley right enough, so....

What's the thoughts on 82 Payet vs 81 Payet?

Postcard, answers on, closing date is the ³ⁿth of 'Bradbury 1:68/1

I haven't used 82 Payet but his stats are minimal infairness if you like looking at your goals per game ratio and haven a decent one with 81 payet I would stick with it or else try 82 card for 10 games and see what you think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Got to the final of the draft, dominated everything, guy had 3 counter attacks and score all of them :mad:

• Advertisement

Invested in striker bale last week to make some coins on him but his price hasn't risen much at all but to soften the blow he is an absolute scoring animal he is wasted on the wing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

I though his price went down a goodles bit. Wasn't he 500k last week definitely saw around the 330k during the week

I though his price went down a goodles bit. Wasn't he 500k last week definitely saw around the 330k during the week
    Yhhh he was 500k because they had set his minimum bin at 500k and he wasn't selling but living they lowered it before he left packs and he dropped to 270k I got him then he is now around 315k but I won't be selling him in a hurry now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭AidySevenfold

Got into division 1 there and missed out on staying up by 1 point. Conceded in the last min. In division 2 again, say I'll probably get relegated from this division, can't bloody finish

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭CS Hasuki

Got into division 1 there and missed out on staying up by 1 point. Conceded in the last min. In division 2 again, say I'll probably get relegated from this division, can't bloody finish

I feel your pain. Coming up against superstar teams with unlimited stamina and players magnets to the ball.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Also with you guys. Managed to make it to division 2, stayed up 1 season then got relegated to division 3, record was 1-3-5 and got relegated to division 4....trying to find a new, fun team and waiting for Suarez to sell.

CS Hasuki wrote: »
    I feel your pain. Coming up against superstar teams with unlimited stamina and players magnets to the ball.

I find it the opposite when I get to div 1 or 2 its all 80s rated teams or lower with red chemistry lines playing like Barcelona.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭CS Hasuki

jayo26 wrote: »
    I find it the opposite when I get to div 1 or 2 its all 80s rated teams or lower with red chemistry lines playing like Barcelona.

We might have met. (minus the playing like barcelona part) :p

The fitness cards went like crazy over the easter holidays. Sold all of mine at 1800 sold about 140 had enough to buy 70 more then lost the rest trying to win the stupid draft :mad: Ill win that bastard yet

Suarez has plummeted to 230k.....losing about 70k if I can even sell him. ****.

Suarez has plummeted to 230k.....losing about 70k if I can even sell him. ****.

Panic selling for TOTS starting already :(

Just bought this team, thought I'd have a bit of fun with it for a week or 2 before moving onto this team before selling everything before tots actually came

Won't be able to afford that second team now though, them IF's in my first team have crashed hard enough since all of them are shoe in's for their TOTS

Panic selling for TOTS starting already :(

Just bought this team, thought I'd have a bit of fun with it for a week or 2 before moving onto this team before selling everything before tots actually came

Won't be able to afford that second team now though, them IF's in my first team have crashed hard enough since all of them are shoe in's for their TOTS

Yup, panic selling :/ I'm gonna sell up Suarez, but idk who I want to build a squad around next. Any recommendations? atm, I've got Reus in mind or ST Bale/Sanchez, but open to any players really

Yup, panic selling :/ I'm gonna sell up Suarez, but idk who I want to build a squad around next. Any recommendations? atm, I've got Reus in mind or ST Bale/Sanchez, but open to any players really

An all Belgian team is a real option now with the position changes of Mertens/Vertonghen/Alderweireld, something like this

Obviously if you have the dosh you can upgrade to the IF's of some of these players

An all Belgian team is a real option now with the position changes of Mertens/Vertonghen/Alderweireld, something like this

Obviously if you have the dosh you can upgrade to the IF's of some of these players

Actually looks very solid. Had a look at the lowest BIN of ST Bale and its around 230k..leaving me with about 30k to build a squad around him, which isn't ideal. So I'll probably give that idea a pass :P how does hazard play this year? Thinking I might just upgrade my BPL squad with the 260k I'll have

Actually looks very solid. Had a look at the lowest BIN of ST Bale and its around 230k..leaving me with about 30k to build a squad around him, which isn't ideal. So I'll probably give that idea a pass :P how does hazard play this year? Thinking I might just upgrade my BPL squad with the 260k I'll have

Hazard is a stud, can do it all on the wing. I love wingers with high agility with a 4/5 star weak foot to go either way, that's Hazard in a nutshell. He's good enough to attract the right sided centre back, leaving your striker with an easy run to the near post. Aguero had 40 goals in 37 games, and I'd say 20-25 were from Hazard

• Advertisement

Hazard is a stud, can do it all on the wing. I love wingers with high agility with a 4/5 star weak foot to go either way, that's Hazard in a nutshell. He's good enough to attract the right sided centre back, leaving your striker with an easy run to the near post. Aguero had 40 goals in 37 games, and I'd say 20-25 were from Hazard

Might have a look at him then. Will probably go the route of just lobbing my remaining coins into upgrading my BPL side.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Must be some panic going on. Ronaldo on PS4 is the lowest I've ever seen 730k

Might have a look at him then. Will probably go the route of just lobbing my remaining coins into upgrading my BPL side.

I wouldnt buy anything for a while ices are dropping like crazy.

I wouldnt buy anything for a while ices are dropping like crazy.

Crazy how fast the prices are dropping. When should I buy? Around TOTS?

Crazy how fast the prices are dropping. When should I buy? Around TOTS?

Its hard to tell mate everything this year is different then last year but you would think when tots comes along so many packs are gonna be open.

Random question guys, what ye think the price of players will drop like 50% at end of season

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Ugh, was going to keep my coins, but bought Neymar 90, SIF Bale and Tif Griezmann when I saw the price drops. Got SIF Bale under 400k. Had to be done. Bet he'll be 200k tomorrow.

Hopefully everyone has sold their teams and I have a chance a the div 1 title.

astonaidan wrote: »
    Random question guys, what ye think the price of players will drop like 50% at end of season

50 percent of what? They dropping all time you could say ronaldo for example is already 50 percent of what he was at Christmas. I've been playing up for 4 year and I can't ever remember ronaldo been 700k.

50 percent of what? They dropping all time you could say ronaldo for example is already 50 percent of what he was at Christmas. I've been playing up for 4 year and I can't ever remember ronaldo been 700k.

I meant like from the highest to the lowest :o so like a player going from 10000 to 5000

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

blaa85 wrote: »
    Ugh, was going to keep my coins, but bought Neymar 90, SIF Bale and Tif Griezmann when I saw the price drops. Got SIF Bale under 400k. Had to be done. Bet he'll be 200k tomorrow.

Hopefully everyone has sold their teams and I have a chance a the div 1 title.

Made a mistake getting Griezmann, looks like he's up for a fif going by predictions . 6 hours to flog him.

Advertisement