Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Can't believe messi and ronaldo are so low ronaldo not even selling for 690k bin price I love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

jayo26 wrote: »
    Can't believe messi and ronaldo are so low ronaldo not even selling for 690k bin price I love it.

Do you reckon we will them go much lower?

Do you reckon we will them go much lower?

Id hope so yhh people have only started selling up players now before tots starts next month and he has already dropped I sold ronaldo for 980k a few weeks ago.

They will be more packs been opened then and all so maybe he could go under 500k maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

If there was one player you would never get rid of in your team who would it be?
    For me it would be matic,he is a beast for me and i would never get rid of him, also one player who isnt classed as a great but who i always bring on as a sub and who i think is deadly is mane, mane is better then messi:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Well Messi has been fairly crap for me. 16 games, 5 goals and 4 assists, I've had better returns from most other wingers I've used

I think people try a lot harder when they see it's Messi, rather than him actually being crap though

Here's hoping TOTS starts this week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

7 games without a win in division 3, 4 losses and 3 draws. 3 games to pull it back, bought Diego Costa for my BPL side, win 2 draw 1 and I stay up :D Costa worth 9 goals and 2 assists in those 3 games...phenomenal clinical striker. Thinking about getting ST Sanchez to partner him up top

Yea I was advised to get Costa from someone here and he is doing great stuff for me,I have him up front with Sturridge but I'm thinking of replacing him tbh

shamrock55 wrote: »
    Yea I was advised to get Costa from someone here and he is doing great stuff for me,I have him up front with Sturridge but I'm thinking of replacing him tbh

He's been insane for me. Finishes everything and can hold up the ball very well

He is very strong on the ball,lads do be bouncing off him:D

Well Messi has been fairly crap for me. 16 games, 5 goals and 4 assists, I've had better returns from most other wingers I've used

I think people try a lot harder when they see it's Messi, rather than him actually being crap though

TOTS starts when each league seasons finish and their tots is voted on, but I do agree with messi as a right winger bale is better with more strenght and ronaldo is unreal better all round on either side

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Im having the same problem with Zlatan, Fletcher, Lacezette and Ben Yedder were all way more effective for me

TOTS starts when each league seasons finish and their tots is voted on, but I do agree with messi as a right winger bale is better with more strenght and ronaldo is unreal better all round on either side

It started on April 23rd in Fifa 14, when they had the World Cup to deal with

It didn't start last year until May 20th because there was no big international tournament

So you'd imagine it would start earlier again this year to be out of the way before the Euros start

It started on April 23rd in Fifa 14, when they had the World Cup to deal with

It didn't start last year until May 20th because there was no big international tournament

So you'd imagine it would start earlier again this year to be out of the way before the Euros start

It goes on actual teams of season voted it can't start until a a leagues team of the season has been announced tho?? I don't think any of the European seasons end this year until near end of April?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Anybody having trouble trying to sell players on the companion app? Can't put anything on the transfer market on my iPhone for PlayStation.

It goes on actual teams of season voted it can't start until a a leagues team of the season has been announced tho?? I don't think any of the European seasons end this year until near end of April?

Don't think it goes on the actual tots, the bpl tots from last year is different to the pfa tots anyway

So I'd say they'll release it when they want, and it'll prob be soon so it finishes before the Euros start so there's no overlap between tots cards and any special cards they do for the euros

The tots most consistent has already been voted on by the people on ea forums already

Most of them look average enough, wouldn't be paying much for any of them but I don't think the card stats there are final

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Packed IF Griezmann!!!!

In. a. loan. pack! :mad::mad::mad:

So after getting used to Zlatan he is now my fav player to use, can score all types of amazing goals. Sorry Giroud, Gignac and Shaqiri theirs a new king in town :D
    Wast just looking at my strikers and some have awesome records, except my seria a team besides Higuain.
    Robbie Keane has 7/11 for me
    Giroud 40 in 50
    Zlatan 21/21 after not scoring first 4 games with him :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

YES! Won the draft! Finally. Super disappointed with the rewards though :( A "Mega" Pack with no players above 79, and a "Mega Players" pack that had Mascherano and no one else above 79. Ah well, I got my 15k back. Now I've got the achievement though, no interest in playing it any more. The entire point was the rewards were meant to be worth the 15k gamble, and they really aren't.

Team was...
    IF Kameni
    Neville - FIF Godin - TOTY Ramso - Gaya
    SIF Muller - Kroos - IF Gundogan
    Effenberg
    SIF Aubameyang - IF Kruse

With MOTM Ronaldo coming on for Kruse at half time, and SIF Bale comingt on for Effenberg round 75 minutes. 11 goals scored, 1 conceded (and that one came in a 6-1 win in the semis where he was throwing everything forward).

Lord TSC wrote: »
    YES! Won the draft! Finally. Super disappointed with the rewards though :( A "Mega" Pack with no players above 79, and a "Mega Players" pack that had Mascherano and no one else above 79. Ah well, I got my 15k back. Now I've got the achievement though, no interest in playing it any more. The entire point was the rewards were meant to be worth the 15k gamble, and they really aren't.

Team was...
    IF Kameni
    Neville - FIF Godin - TOTY Ramso - Gaya
    SIF Muller - Kroos - IF Gundogan
    Effenberg
    SIF Aubameyang - IF Kruse

With MOTM Ronaldo coming on for Kruse at half time, and SIF Bale comingt on for Effenberg round 75 minutes. 11 goals scored, 1 conceded (and that one came in a 6-1 win in the semis where he was throwing everything forward).
    So jealous been after that trophy from day one, also really wish we had classic players on PS4 :(

Lord TSC wrote: »
    The entire point was the rewards were meant to be worth the 15k gamble, and they really aren't.

Draft was definitely worth it at the start when player values were at their highest, even going out after winning 2 games would usually get you a profit

But it's hard to justify now when player prices are so low, which should have seen them up the prizes for every stage in the draft

• Advertisement

Whats all you guys favorite players, I was looking through my players and the players I really enjoy are:
    GK: Hart
    RB: Coleman
    LB: Maxwell
    CB: Mertesacker
    CB: David Luiz
    DM: James McCarthy (Goal Machine)
    CM: Barkley
    CM: Ozil
    LW: Miralles
    RW: Shaqiri
    ST: Zlatan (Was Giroud but Zlatan is a machine)

GK: Begovic - Used plenty of expensive keepers, he's just so big and brilliant
    RB: De Marcos - Pace is just so useful on a full back, even SIF Lahm never compared to him
    CB: Godin - Absolute rock, pure defender
    CB: Otamendi - Solid solid solid
    LB: Alaba - No description needed
    CM: Vidal- Can and will do it all
    CM: Nainggolan - Same as vidal
    CAM: James Rodriguez - A literal sniper, just loved him so much
    RW: Shaqiri - Perfect winger, loved his SIF upgrade
    ST: Aguero - OOOOOOOOO
    LW: Insigne - So small and agile, hope his TOTS isn't mad priced

GK: Krul - had him since the starter packs, only recently replaced by Lloris. Absolutely solid keeper..guided me to division 2
    RB: Bruno Peres - pace pace pace. Got him in a free pack, reliable in defence
    CB: IF Ivanovic - nothing gets past this brick wall
    CB: Reid/Zouma - both brick walls too
    LB: Alex Sandro/Holebas - solid, all round LBs. Gets forward too and decent end product
    CM: Krychowiak - best CDM in the game imo. Good height, strength and passing
    CM: Lars Bender - up there with Krychowiak except he has shooting in his game too
    CAM: KDB - perfect CAM. No words needed.
    LW: Draxler (non upgrade) - dribbling, skills, wf, shooting. Complete package.
    ST: Diego Costa - clinical, strong, will finish his dinner 9 times out of 10
    RW: Salah - pace, skills, shooting. Everything you need in a RW.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Easca Peasca

Just saw Peres got an IF card. Put Shadow on him and you've got a pretty solid RB!

vrfebtvwc.png

Just saw Peres got an IF card. Put Shadow on him and you've got a pretty solid RB!

vrfebtvwc.png

Hes RM though, which kinda sucks

astonaidan wrote: »
    Hes RM though, which kinda sucks

He will be 7 chem I think which would be ok but for the other options at rb it probably wouldn't be worth the hassle.

This game is unreal I reached div one for first time properly last week spent 4 seasons in it and I have to say it was some of most frustrating games I ever played.

It seems the higher you go up in this game the more glitching winning goes on.

Set free keep routines that seem to always score. Passing the ball to the outside of corner box, doing a shimmy before shooting and ball ends up in back of net 10 times out of 10 and pausing the game at stupid times to try gain an advantage plus the fuker that switch their Mic on for the last 10 mins to shout stupid stuff at you cause they winning.

The biggest thing of all that's annoyed me i donno if anyone else noticed this but my players lost all abilities to perform basic skill moves.. Now I'm crap at skills at best of times but I can pull off a few berbatov twists and fake shots and stuff that I use for space but all my players couldn't do any of these but yet it i do a cup competition it works no problem.

Thank god I spend most my time in div 3 I can't handle that crap.

You've said stuff like this about the higher divisions lots of time before jayo

Therefore I assume you think there is bs glitching / scripting whatever you want to call it, in the higher divisions

Personally I think it's a bit of a placebo effect, if you think there's going to be bs in the higher divisions, you're going to find it, it's an excuse when you miss a chance or concede a goal, it's not you it's the fact you're in the upper divisions. Confirmation bias if you will

Just my two cents

You've said stuff like this about the higher divisions lots of time before jayo

Therefore I assume you think there is bs glitching / scripting whatever you want to call it, in the higher divisions

Personally I think it's a bit of a placebo effect, if you think there's going to be bs in the higher divisions, you're going to find it, it's an excuse when you miss a chance or concede a goal, it's not you it's the fact you're in the upper divisions. Confirmation bias if you will

Just my two cents

Cool ill get mysellf assessed cheers.

• Advertisement

Cool ill get mysellf assessed cheers.

Ah don't be like that man

I'm just trying to be constructive, it's a game

You come up against a better calibre of player in the higher divisons, sometime they're better that's all

Advertisement