Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Here is the 3 squads for later:

http://m.imgur.com/a/tG2Rv

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Kante and dembele look good.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

will a different tots be released each day

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭keithc83

jayo26 wrote: »
    Kante and dembele look good.

Was going to say the same about that Marchisio card! But they look seriously good too.

keithc83 wrote: »
    Was going to say the same about that Marchisio card! But they look seriously good too.

Yeh the like of marchisio will be pretty overpriced because of his pace and stamina. I reckon busquets will be a decent price in a couple weeks.

• Advertisement

seamie78 wrote: »
    will a different tots be released each day

No each week some weeks they release two leagues

If the likes if Marchisio, Busquets and Kante are also in the their league TOTS, their prices should drop a bit as well.

blaa85 wrote: »
    If the likes if Marchisio, Busquets and Kante are also in the their league TOTS, their prices should drop a bit as well.

Nearly sure they won't be.

Ea said the other day that they will have new packs in store that haven't been before I wonder will they be a pack with a guaranteed in form or tots player.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Promes and Kante :eek:

• Advertisement

Was curios to see what price Mccormack would be going for bout an hour ago. There was bids of 100k in the first page, flicked down a few pages and he was 33k bin!

Marchisio is going at 300k. If he goes around 150k, I'll grab him. I need and hope for a tots pjanic, buffon and Insigne after that

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Nearly sure they won't be.

Matic, Henderson, Verratti to name a few were definitely in both from what I can remember last year

Doesn't make much sense to go releasing them twice but they did last year

Matic, Henderson, Verratti to name a few were definitely in both from what I can remember last year

Doesn't make much sense to go releasing them twice but they did last year

nothing makes sense I give up i remember everything wrong haha.

Edit: according to futhead they only had one in form id say they won't have two blue cards.

Was curios to see what price Mccormack would be going for bout an hour ago. There was bids of 100k in the first page, flicked down a few pages and he was 33k bin!

Marchisio is going at 300k. If he goes around 150k, I'll grab him. I need and hope for a tots pjanic, buffon and Insigne after that

That josip illic looks like he make a decent midfielder.

Busquets had bids of 800k on him at start he is down to 250k now. And dembele is dropping.

Can't wait for Bundesliga and bbva im saving for them if busquets drops bellow 100k ill take a punt other then that I'll be saving.

nothing makes sense I give up i remember everything wrong haha.

Edit: according to futhead they only had one in form id say they won't have two blue cards.

Matic, Henderson, Clyne were definitely both in TOTS BPL and TOTS MC

Makes no sense but sure EA

Hopefully it'll make the likes of Kante really cheap come the end

Matic, Henderson, Clyne were definitely both in TOTS BPL and TOTS MC

Makes no sense but sure EA

Hopefully it'll make the likes of Kante really cheap come the end

Sorry misunderstanding they were same card just re released. Id say they should drop down alot its only first day. When BPL or bbva teams are released should Be lowest.

I mainly want ronaldo drop under 500k and a few decent blue cards for 100k mark.

Kante IG stats are insane..99 interceptions and stand tackle

Unreal he has about 100 higher in game stats then busquets.

only 58 marking though

nice card though but wouldn't be paying 100k+ for it

Yeah, I hope he's in BPL TOTS so his price falls

• Advertisement

the market has shot up a bit. I bought If Chiellini for 150k the other day, just sold him at 190. Motm Anderson I bought for 100k as well and sold for 140k.

Handy few coins back, but its what I probably wasted on draft while I was bored.

I take it everyone has decided to buy their teams back. I'll wait for another big crash in the next week or 2 before buying the lads back.

the market has shot up a bit. I bought If Chiellini for 150k the other day, just sold him at 190. Motm Anderson I bought for 100k as well and sold for 140k.

Handy few coins back, but its what I probably wasted on draft while I was bored.

I take it everyone has decided to buy their teams back. I'll wait for another big crash in the next week or 2 before buying the lads back.

Watching this here too ronaldo has risen about 30k I haven't clue if he will drop back down as much as he is now even with another crash.

The pre crash is almost always bigger than the "actual" crash

Has been the case for every regular event you could predict this year

In fairness there is very few cards that set the fut world alight in tots mc, only 4 players on PS4 are still going for 100k+, so people are just buying back now and now that prices are on the rise and you can see that people are panic buying

Lots of people will still hold out to buy until the bigger tots like BPL and BBVA, so once they come out prices will probably rise initially and then once big pack offers come out they'll prob go back down again

Ended up getting ronaldo last night for 575k im glad I did now he is gone up to 640ish already.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

I think prices will fall again. Tots goes on for ages and people will sell up again when the bigger leagues are released.

All I want from mc is Marchisio, but won't be buying for more than 150k.

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    I think prices will fall again. Tots goes on for ages and people will sell up again when the bigger leagues are released.

All I want from mc is Marchisio, but won't be buying for more than 150k.

Im sure they will sell up again but the reason prices of players like ronaldo were so low were because people were not buying players more so then market been flooded with cards even if he did drop to 500k in a few weeks I wouldnt care too much as ill be after having him for couple weeks.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Have started working out of the slump now. Built a team with Hulk (ST) up front, and Neymar and Willian either side of him. Midfield of Jonas, Yaya Toure and Fernandino. Managed to get out of Div 6 and am 3 for 3 in Div 5. Hopefully I can climb back up.

Hulk up front is amazing, and Neymar is destroying people on the wings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Have started working out of the slump now. Built a team with Hulk (ST) up front, and Neymar and Willian either side of him. Midfield of Jonas, Yaya Toure and Fernandino. Managed to get out of Div 6 and am 3 for 3 in Div 5. Hopefully I can climb back up.

Hulk up front is amazing, and Neymar is destroying people on the wings.

I mirrored you, dropped down to 5, the gap between 5 and 4 is huge, played 4 scored 20 conceded 1. Hopefully hockey the guys in division 4 and go back up next time

Apparently EA have removed Sakho from the game in the latest update? Bit OTT...only fat burners like

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Apparently EA have removed Sakho from the game in the latest update? Bit OTT...only fat burners like

IIRC, Suarez wasn't included at the start of last years game due to a suspension for the biting. Could be a standard procedure to remove any players serving larger bans like that.

Advertisement