Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Won my first 6 league games in div 2 this evening. Needed 1 more win to get the title (Guaranteed promotion) and the game fell to bits. Lag, players unresponsive etc. Lost two and squeezed a draw.

Not gonna bother any more tonight. The games a joke a times. I'd be slaughtered in div 1 if the game reacted like it did just now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Lord TSC wrote: »
    IIRC, Suarez wasn't included at the start of last years game due to a suspension for the biting. Could be a standard procedure to remove any players serving larger bans like that.

True, bit OTT tho. He hasn't been sentenced yet..only a 30 day UEFA ban.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,476 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Does the Russian league get a TOTS? I noticed 87 rated Hulk is only 100k at the moment, so was tempted to grab him, but don't want to if he's likely to get a TOTS any time soon :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Does the Russian league get a TOTS? I noticed 87 rated Hulk is only 100k at the moment, so was tempted to grab him, but don't want to if he's likely to get a TOTS any time soon :o

They don't have a Russian tots AFAIK but he will prob be included in the rest of world tots he had a 90 card last year.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,476 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

jayo26 wrote: »
    They don't have a Russian tots AFAIK but he will prob be included in the rest of world tots he had a 90 card last year.

Thought so.

You think his IFs will drop much then?

• Advertisement

Thought so.

You think his IFs will drop much then?

Man i havent a clue last year for other cards it would of but this year everything is different we will have a better idea after the first proper tots coming this weekend id say, you would imagine it would im hoping to grab a bargain on an if Griezman or Benzema if they make the bbva this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Easca Peasca

Having used the good old flat 4-4-2 for a good while now (with mixed results) I'm tempted to try a more attacking line up. Thoughts on this?

cdwfergfw.png

Hopefully Sandro and Peres would cover back and act as LWB/RWB as it looks a bit narrow at the backs.

Having used the good old flat 4-4-2 for a good while now (with mixed results) I'm tempted to try a more attacking line up. Thoughts on this?

cdwfergfw.png

Hopefully Sandro and Peres would cover back and act as LWB/RWB as it looks a bit narrow at the backs.

Its down to preference but I absolutely hate 3 at the back and I love Playing against Them, diagonal balls rip the defence apart it's so easy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Its down to preference but I absolutely hate 3 at the back and I love Playing against Them, diagonal balls rip the defence apart it's so easy.

100% agree dont think Ive lost or drawn against 3 at the back, always seems to leave 1 against 1 for strikers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,210 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Absolute joke that sakho has been omitted from the game,I have him in my team,plus I play with Liverpool in seasons,I mean it's just a game at the end of the day not real life

• Advertisement

shamrock55 wrote: »
    Absolute joke that sakho has been omitted from the game,I have him in my team,plus I play with Liverpool in seasons,I mean it's just a game at the end of the day not real life

Have they actually taken him out of people's ultimate team squads??

Have they actually taken him out of people's ultimate team squads??

I don't think they can..that's the only reason Adam Johnson was still in UT but not in the rest of the game. Not quite sure tho

I don't think they can..that's the only reason Adam Johnson was still in UT but not in the rest of the game. Not quite sure tho

Was gonna suggest Chris smalling as an excellent upgrade :)

Was gonna suggest Chris smalling as an excellent upgrade :)

IF Ivanovic sorts all my problems at the back in my BPL squad :P absolutely fantastic player

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭CS Hasuki

Have to agree. Love playing against 3 at the back, don't think I've ever lost, or even drawn against someone with this formation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 253 ✭✭tdonegan1990

Otamendi is an absolute wall

See how unrealistic fifa is this year ;)

He is good tho, him and Kompany are excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭blacknight83

Anyone having issues with ea online? On xbox one past couple of days?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Anyone having issues with ea online? On xbox one past couple of days?

They posted this yesterday, so you're not the only one

If ever you think you have a problem, check their twitter page and you'll usually find out if it's a problem or just you

They posted this yesterday, so you're not the only one

If ever you think you have a problem, check their twitter page and you'll usually find out if it's a problem or just you

Our you will see 100s of randomers claiming that a ronaldo has disappeared from their account haha

• Advertisement

Our you will see 100s of randomers claiming that a ronaldo has disappeared from their account haha

That's one account where you'll need to ignore the replies

I actually did that myself back in FUT 13, but I'm too smart for EA, I didn't say I was missing a Ronaldo, I said I was missing a Thiago Silva in the live chat to them

Fecker then threatened to ban me :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Nothing more satisfying than scoring two goals in the 90th min to win 3-2 against a stupid tosser who watched every highlight, why on earth people want to watch my highlights I dont know Im more boring than Bayern :pac:
    Subbed on Totti, bam equaliser. Then stole ball of tip of ran down wing, jinked past two players then did the dick head goal across the goalie to Pirlo bam open goal :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,448 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

hell of a striker too..he had 6 goals in 20 games for me...some headers, some sweet ass volleys as well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

After reading here how people love playing against 3 at the back I decided to change so I went for 4-2-3-1 but have been getting hammered the few games I played, I think I need to go back to 2 up front, what do people here find the best formation for them or the hardest to play against. im in division 4 what formations do people in division 1 and 2 tend to use

seamie78 wrote: »
    After reading here how people love playing against 3 at the back I decided to change so I went for 4-2-3-1 but have been getting hammered the few games I played, I think I need to go back to 2 up front, what do people here find the best formation for them or the hardest to play against. im in division 4 what formations do people in division 1 and 2 tend to use

I've started using 4222 last couple nights and its excellent for counter attacks especially if your forwards and attacking midfielders are speedy and you still have two cdm.

I've started using 4222 last couple nights and its excellent for counter attacks especially if your forwards and attacking midfielders are speedy and you still have two cdm.

hadn't considered that one looking at it now it would seem to tick the boxes for me cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,210 ✭✭✭shamrock55

I use 41212, atm and I'm doing OK with it,still stuck in div 4 though

always used that the last few years and early this year looking to try something new, div 4 seems to my level every year

433(4), the one with the CAM, is probably the most used this year and I think it's the best because CDM's don't defend anyway so you might as well have a good attacker

That or use 433(2), the one with a CDM, and be sure to use someone who can shoot like Toure/Rakitic/Vidal because lord knows they're gonna be in a position to shoot a lot

For anyone with a Serie A team, get in TOTS Ilicic, he's a monster. 99 shot power, 97 long shots, and nothing else is weak at all. Brilliant CAM, and can do a job at striker too. Mightn't be included in the regular Serie A TOTS because there's so many other good attackers, so these few days is as cheap as he'll get

• Advertisement

Think it's BPL tots today is it.?

Advertisement