Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

jayo26 wrote: »
    Think it's BPL tots today is it.?

Yeah, EA released a 46 person shortlist yesterday for it. Was at the end of some 30 minute they put on twitter yesterday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

blaa85 wrote: »
    Yeah, EA released a 46 person shortlist yesterday for it. Was at the end of some 30 minute they put on twitter yesterday

I unfollowed their twitter account greatest load of crap ever. It be ok if they had a separate one for the dopes to complain about missing players

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Im never buying a pack again, 15000 and the best I got was Astori, should have just wasted it on draft

Take a look at @EASPORTSFIFA's Tweet: https://twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA/status/728585138356027392?s=09

Not many surprises here few nice mid 80s cards im not intrested much in BPL this year I'll look forward to bbva.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Mahrez, Payet, Vardy....insane cards in that TOTS.

• Advertisement

Mahrez, Payet, Vardy....insane cards in that TOTS.

Smalling card is nice looking

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

One of the best things EA has done, hope they do this for all the big leagues

https://twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA/status/728630676992479232

A week to win it means anyone who wants it should be able to get it done

Love that it's the only way to get TOTS Huth

Smalling card is nice looking

Didn't see Arnautovic earlier...unreal stats! Might be a fairly decent price too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Won the tourney and got Huth's card. Only bought a Bpl squad for the tourney but it was much more enjoyable then I thought. Think it's because I'm not playing against Bayern or Barcelona squads every other match.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

blaa85 wrote:
    Won the tourney and got Huth's card. Only bought a Bpl squad for the tourney but it was much more enjoyable then I thought. Think it's because I'm not playing against Bayern or Barcelona squads every other match.

Fair play, is he tradeable once you have it?

• Advertisement

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    Fair play, is he tradeable once you have it?

Nope

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

God damn it, I only sold my BPL team yesterday.

Will put together something for it to take a crack. Would imagine it will get easier as the week goes on, given everyone will be after it today, so the best players should get it and move on pretty quick.

After that...I'm at the stage now where I've tried most "big" players so am moving into the "Trying players and teams I wouldn't usually try" phase of the game. Working on a team with a front three of IF Volland, IF Gomez and IF Podolski at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Blitz17

Needed a point for 6th straight title and I come up against this , lost 5-4 !

image.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Anyone else get a notification about a bpl pack? Nothing in my app now I've got in...

hots wrote: »
    Anyone else get a notification about a bpl pack? Nothing in my app now I've got in...

It was a flash sale so all would of been gone in 10 minutes at which time severs were down lol.

hots wrote: »

lightning round, usually feck all warning and if they're decent packs they're gone quickly, or in this case gone quickly because they're new

it was just the usual 25k pack, the one with all players only 3 rare, but it was just BPL players in the pack and it cost 30k

fcuked if im paying 30k for a pack with arteta as the best

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

lightning round, usually feck all warning and if they're decent packs they're gone quickly, or in this case gone quickly because they're new

it was just the usual 25k pack, the one with all players only 3 rare, but it was just BPL players in the pack and it cost 30k

fcuked if im paying 30k for a pack with arteta as the best

Balls to that so, cheers lads thought I missed a free one!

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭crazy eyes

Whats the best league to build a good cheap team? I've switched from xbox one too ps4 and I've been out of the loop for a few months. I had a good BPL team but BPL isn't the cheapest league to start with.

Also would anybody be interested in swapping ps4 coins for xbox one coins?

crazy eyes wrote: »
    Whats the best league to build a good cheap team? I've switched from xbox one too ps4 and I've been out of the loop for a few months. I had a good BPL team but BPL isn't the cheapest league to start with.

Also would anybody be interested in swapping ps4 coins for xbox one coins?

Serie A I think is the best for a cheap op team

This team is less than 20k and all top players

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Zemuppet

Only now getting into the UT this year.

First 35k pack after buying some FIFA points and I get TOTS Arnautovic and sell him on for 169K. Got me a nice Ligue 1 team and still 80k left over after other sales.

Chuffed I am with this :D

• Advertisement

Are we getting Spanish league TOTS tomorrow anyone know?

Just looking through my players their and realized that Benteke has only scored one goal for me :eek: he usually is quiet dominant in the way I play, Lukaku and Giroud are similar players I thought and have about 80% goal to game

Are we getting Spanish league TOTS tomorrow anyone know?

going on last year, bundesliga would be next week

bbva will be week after, again going on last year

going on last year, bundesliga would be next week

bbva will be week after, again going on last year

Why do I remember German and Spanish league released together was that the year before?

Why do I remember German and Spanish league released together was that the year before?

Can't say I remember that

Are you thinking of the ea sports tots that they do at the end of tots, which basically just has the top players ?

Can't say I remember that

Are you thinking of the ea sports tots that they do at the end of tots, which basically just has the top players ?

Im usually wrong so ya never know haha

Edit: its Italy and French leagues that are released together.

Just lost the draft on penalties....I had 26 shots, 21 on target to his 4 and 3 on target. Lost 3-2 on pens...

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭CS Hasuki

Just lost the draft on penalties....I had 26 shots, 21 on target to his 4 and 3 on target. Lost 3-2 on pens...

I hope you didn't break anything

CS Hasuki wrote: »
    I hope you didn't break anything

I was very close to it....on the bright side, I got to use TOTY Messi. Absolute god in the game

• Advertisement

God but I know that feeling, I gave up on getting winning it tbh

Advertisement