Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭VeVeX

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Trading broken for anyone else? Everything stuck in "Expired: Processing". :rolleyes:

Yep. I've 30 stuck in limbo.

alwald wrote: »
    Is it just me or there is a weird disconnection happening, twice that I complete the match fully, the first one I won it and the second one ended in a draw 1-1 but once the match is over I don't get any coins or rewards, I only get a message that I have been disconnected, I log back to UT and then I have the message that my DNF will be impacted :mad::mad:.

There's a fairly big thread on the official Fifa forum about disconnections after the whistle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Trading broken for anyone else? Everything stuck in "Expired: Processing". :rolleyes:

I had a 100 items go threw grand there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Ballymun Bohs

VeVeX wrote: »
    There's a fairly big thread on the official Fifa forum about disconnections after the whistle.

I've suffered about 3 today, incredibly frustrating. Including one after a draft game that I payed 15k to enter. Lost the first game after ET but since it decided to disconnect I didn't even get any packs after it. 15k down the swanny

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

I'll probably stick to career mode for the weekend, FUT isn't worth the hassle atm

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

jayo26 wrote: »
    I had a 100 items go threw grand there :)

Back working now, thankfully.

Sold my first IF Mendy there. Bought for 11k, sold for 20k :P His price has gone up though; having to buy at 13k to replace him. Upside though is if I bail out of the other 8 I have sitting there, I'll still be up about 2k coins on each one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭Mokuba

Sold my first IF Mendy there. Bought for 11k, sold for 20k :P His price has gone up though; having to buy at 13k to replace him. Upside though is if I bail out of the other 8 I have sitting there, I'll still be up about 2k coins on each one.

How many coins did you start on?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

i seen cameron up for 3500-5000 coins. ive found 3 for about 2700-2800 each. i put them up buy now at 3300. am i getting the gist of this trading right??

Got any nice players yet? I splashed out on non if martial for 19k to see what he was like i wasnt impressed but he will sell for the 19k again.

Mokuba wrote: »

Started on about 100k today bought a few decent players and back up to 80 now :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Ultimate team is horribly broken at the moment.

Game 1, win, disconnected at the end with no record of the game.

Game 2, win, but the guy gets a penalty no reason and every time I challenge a player, it's a free kick.

Game 3, win, disconnected at the end, lost DNF

I can't even open packs as it says the store is not available.

And this is all in draft mode, where I've come up against Aguero, Ronaldo, Messi, Sanchez, so far. I've got completely shafted in the draft mode because my strike force is a 69 rated silver player and Papiss f*cking Cisse.

After starting packs and an initial €25 investment in packs, I had 50k coins.

Looking at my trade pile now, I've got 8 IF Mendy's up for 20k-ish, and 5 Okazaki's for 900 each, so that would be bout ....165k in coins?
    MarkY91 wrote: »
    i seen cameron up for 3500-5000 coins. ive found 3 for about 2700-2800 each. i put them up buy now at 3300. am i getting the gist of this trading right??

The most important thing is to have 8-10 of the player, in a bid to flood the first page of a search. A lot of people don't check past that first page, so if you're all the cards on it, they will just accept the price and pay it. If you've got competition though, they may see the cheaper one. As an example, you might be better off grabbing 8 players for 1000 coins each and trying to get 1.6-1.8k for them, as opposed to 3 cards for 2800 each, and still only making 500 coins profit per sale.

Other key is to list over and over and over. Need to stress, cause I work at home, I'm listing every hour, so am getting 8 or 9 cycles a day, which ups chances of sales. Its really not a method you can do once or twice a day and get success. I get 4 or 5 cycles with no sales for every one I get a few.
    Got any nice players yet? I splashed out on non if martial for 19k to see what he was like i wasnt impressed but he will sell for the 19k again.

Honestly not playing it yet :P I've got MGS5 at 98% completion and am just trading while trying to finish that game first.

I don't intend on buying packs this year. From the opening packs I'd say I ended up with about 5k when everything was sold (My one rare gold player was M'Bia).

Up to 65k now with 2 players up for sale and 7 more which will be sold when I can get position changes at a suitable price (all the same player). Sometimes changing his position once, sometimes twice. Making between 1.5-2.5k per flip doing that - won't give his name because the semi-moderate bin snipes aren't being contested that much and I want it to stay that way.

Inevitably the well will run dry with him as it did when people copped onto Ander Herrera, Florian Thauvin and Andros Townsend, who I used to get me from 5 to 30. But considering he will have netted me close to 50k when everything in the club is sold off, he has been a dream.

My next strategy will probably be to wait until the weekends games and bulk buy the best performers.

And maybe buy the game :D

For winning the first game in draft mode and "losing" the second because it disconnected at the end, I got 2 gold packs and a jumbo gold pack.... which I can't open because the store won't work for me.

Very annoying as I can't play any games because I'll just lose DNF, fitness and contracts.......I can't open packs because the store is down, and I can't buy players because I have feck all coins.

It's worse than loads of people streaming pack openings and playing games seem to have no problems at all.

Just played few games with memphis he is really good, his free kicks are lethal. Rondon looks good to very strong.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Planning on making a go at FUT this year, have ye any tips with regards to trading? Always find that I'm absolutely awful when it comes to selling players. Would I need to invest some money to get up and running?

My mass buys slowed down last night and their average bin price was sbout the same as my cheap buying price and they wouldn't sell for me. Tow morning their bin price is above what I was selling them for and they seem to be popular again

What a difference a 6 hour sleep makes lol

astradave wrote: »
    Planning on making a go at FUT this year, have ye any tips with regards to trading? Always find that I'm absolutely awful when it comes to selling players. Would I need to invest some money to get up and running?

Read back the thread mate we all gave few bits of tips no need to invest any money really.

Pretty clear cut video on one of the most common ways to trade. Very well explained.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Just played 1 season last night, bunch of bronze players rated late 50's to mid 60's, won the league so this is not sour grapes or anything like that, but 2 things iv'e noticed so far, 1. players who spent money on their team seem to be getting more help, ie, I'm dominating games yet his keeper could save 4 outta 5 shots, while mine looks dodgy as f*ck, Deflections from my players to their players is a pain, also ive conceded 5 penalties so far, when i clearly won the ball, and then got a red card

2.There is something wrong with the passing, passes just seem to go straight to opposition players, especially their attacking players, when i pass from my defense into midfield, its helped me to at times, so im not complaining about it just wondering if this happening to others?

Edit: On the plus side, speed glitching doesn't seem as bad as it was last year, although i have not faced the great Ibarbo, Doumbia, or Gervinho yet

• Advertisement

Just played 1 season last night, bunch of bronze players rated late 50's to mid 60's, won the league so this is not sour grapes or anything like that, but 2 things iv'e noticed so far, 1. players who spent money on their team seem to be getting more help, ie, I'm dominating games yet his keeper could save 4 outta 5 shots, while mine looks dodgy as f*ck, Deflections from my players to their players is a pain, also ive conceded 5 penalties so far, when i clearly won the ball, and then got a red card

2.There is something wrong with the passing, passes just seem to go straight to opposition players, especially their attacking players, when i pass from my defense into midfield, its helped me to at times, so im not complaining about it just wondering if this happening to others?

Edit: On the plus side, speed glitching doesn't seem as bad as it was last year, although i have not faced the great Ibarbo, Doumbia, or Gervinho yet

Your point 1 id put down to players on other team are better i wouldnt say its favoritism but i do know how you feel ive often been mad frustrated like that too and ive a fairly decent team,

2. The passing and lobbed threw balls are harder and feel a lot more hit and miss but if your playing slowly with your passes its a lot easier keep possession its a bit more of risk reward compaired to last year where you could just constantly flick a pass from one player to the next.

Pretty clear cut video on one of the most common ways to trade. Very well explained.

That video is pretty clear cut guys you cant get any easier lol

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

That video is pretty clear cut guys you cant get any easier lol

Being deaf I have to guess what he is saying, I'll have a try later though :pac: will have a read through the thread tonight, cheers Jay

I'm starting to really hate the number 16.... because every time I see it in FUT, there's an issue with the EA server......

I've a player in my sold list and he's got a red card beside him. What's the all about?

If my current cards sell, I'll have a total purse of 43k. No idea of how much I'm me made since yesterday but i didn't have close to 43k coins. I'll aim for 60 then build a team. This trading is more addicting than fifa itself :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

UT is bit a joke at the moment, I lost easily 9K worth of coins between the match rewards and the coin boost, all that because of disconnections that have nothing to do with me, I also lost about 10 points in seasons because of it.
    The worst is that in my activity in the web app the matches are registered as a win for me but not in UT :mad::mad:.

To make it even worse, a guy was loosing against me, he disconnected, I got the coins but......the match was recorded as a draw :eek::eek:, how come??

Will put some effort is trading since I have already built 2 nice teams and I have around 20K to invest, any hints about any decent card?? thanks folks

Have decided to build myself an MLS bronze team. Looks to be some good but (relatively) cheap players available :)

Going to alternate it and my BBVA gold team.

(MGS5 is 99% complete so turning my attention to this now :P)

alwald wrote: »
    UT is bit a joke at the moment, I lost easily 9K worth of coins between the match rewards and the coin boost, all that because of disconnections that have nothing to do with me, I also lost about 10 points in seasons because of it.
    The worst is that in my activity in the web app the matches are registered as a win for me but not in UT :mad::mad:.

To make it even worse, a guy was loosing against me, he disconnected, I got the coins but......the match was recorded as a draw :eek::eek:, how come??

Will put some effort is trading since I have already built 2 nice teams and I have around 20K to invest, any hints about any decent card?? thanks folks

Its the same at start of every year it will settle down in few days.

MarkY91 wrote: »
    I've a player in my sold list and he's got a red card beside him. What's the all about?

If my current cards sell, I'll have a total purse of 43k. No idea of how much I'm me made since yesterday but i didn't have close to 43k coins. I'll aim for 60 then build a team. This trading is more addicting than fifa itself :pac:

You're better off trading at the moment until the bugs and server issues are sorted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Your point 1 id put down to players on other team are better i wouldnt say its favoritism but i do know how you feel ive often been mad frustrated like that too and ive a fairly decent team,

2. The passing and lobbed threw balls are harder and feel a lot more hit and miss but if your playing slowly with your passes its a lot easier keep possession its a bit more of risk reward compaired to last year where you could just constantly flick a pass from one player to the next.

1. I usually have 55 to 60 % posession most games and more shots, so i wouldn't think i'm inferior to my opponent, (and i know when i'm beaten by a better player) its when he scores with 3 shots and my 6 or 7, no matter what type of finish i put on them, or how close to goal i am, gets saved and blocked, you know something is up especially when its div.7 and he has Sturridge and Costa

2. I am slow in my build up, im talking about when one my 2 CB's is on the ball and i try to pass Forward into midfield, yet for some reason, the ball goes sideways to the striker who just happens to have split the 2 CB's and gets in on goal, this has happened 3 or 4 times in 7 games so far.

Advertisement