Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭shamrock55

jayo26 wrote: »
    Team of the season cards the lovely blue ones.

Ah right,cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭billo.d86

Blazer wrote: »
    yeah I remember the first few years of fut I would scrounging for contracts and having to drop players until I could afford to buy one for them. The last few fifa's I've had hundreds of contracts left over by the time the new version came out..,

I bought a load for 150, about 60 or 70 have moved on a load of em not for at least 300 some at 500 handy way to get coins but its slow.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭billo.d86

What is the best way to get TOTS cards or IF cards its to buy them isnt it?

You will never get em in packs?

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Easca Peasca

Relegated to division 2, again :( hoping to bounce straight back up with promotion first time 'round.

Can't wait to see what the Serie A tots bring! Higuain has had a record breaking season with Napoli so he's surely going to get one.

I've had a hellish run,gone from div 3 to 5,I can't seem to stop hitting the post,and have conceded a pen in the last 7 straight games,my team has gone from doing great stuff to a bunch of plonkers overnight,it's laughable at this stage,I added de Bryne and yaya toure and I've gotten worse

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Blitz17

shamrock55 wrote: »
    I've had a hellish run,gone from div 3 to 5,I can't seem to stop hitting the post,and have conceded a pen in the last 7 straight games,my team has gone from doing great stuff to a bunch of plonkers overnight,it's laughable at this stage,I added de Bryne and yaya toure and I've gotten worse

What do you make of KDB ? Thinking of adding him to my midfield of Ozil and Fabregas.

Blitz17 wrote: »
    What do you make of KDB ? Thinking of adding him to my midfield of Ozil and Fabregas.

He is good in fairness,I think I'm just using him wrong,lol!
    I've been tinkering with formations lately and I'm just trying to find the right spot for him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Anyone else find kdb has terrible stamina? I dont have bpl team now but he used to be jaded.

Anyone else find kdb has terrible stamina? I dont have bpl team now but he used to be jaded.

Fairly bad alright

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Back in division 1, using a french team of players I like, anyone else find they play better with players you like in real life. Gignac and Giroud score pretty much 1/1 for me, Mounier is a assist king

• Advertisement

astonaidan wrote: »
    Back in division 1, using a french team of players I like, anyone else find they play better with players you like in real life. Gignac and Giroud score pretty much 1/1 for me, Mounier is a assist king

Yep i love ronaldo :) my supersub is depay i love him.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I find I play so much better with cheap or low rated teams/underused players. On my other account, have a cheap BPL 442 side...Mbokani up front and Joe Allen in the centre are running the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I've gone for the opposite approach, Just bought TOTS Marchisio and SIF Bale for this team.

A few players not on perfect chem, but it shouldn't really effect things.

BngHOPu.png

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Just had to update Fifa 16 any1 know what it is

v3ttel wrote: »
    I've gone for the opposite approach, Just bought TOTS Marchisio and SIF Bale for this team.

I went a different route to fit pogba in my team. I was sick of my midfielders getting into scoring positions but not able to muster up a decent shot so wentfor good shooting stats from the four of them.

1zfj0ao.png

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭CS Hasuki

You have a lot of coins, jealous.

CS Hasuki wrote: »
    You have a lot of coins, jealous.

They will be gone by this time next week blow them all on a few decent blue players from spanish tots.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I went a different route to fit pogba in my team. I was sick of my midfielders getting into scoring positions but not able to muster up a decent shot so wentfor good shooting stats from the four of them.

Nice. Pogba is savage, it's worth fitting him in somehow. His long shots are really good, great for headers and bullies people off the ball.

Guarin is class too, the only thing that stops me using him is his lack of 4 star skills.

Ive regularly heard people saying they cant find a decent midfielder to shoot with, James McCarthy has 16 goals in 60 for me, are ye looking for higher goals than this, but any time I need a goal he usually pops up with one :D

v3ttel wrote: »
    Nice. Pogba is savage, it's worth fitting him in somehow. His long shots are really good, great for headers and bullies people off the ball.

Guarin is class too, the only thing that stops me using him is his lack of 4 star skills.

Who needs skill moves when you have his strenght,power,stamina and free kicks? He is the most underrated player in the game. Im thinking of trying that koulibali dude in center back too then i could use a seria a right back and have perfect chemistry

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Ive regularly heard people saying they cant find a decent midfielder to shoot with, James McCarthy has 16 goals in 60 for me, are ye looking for higher goals than this, but any time I need a goal he usually pops up with one :D

James Rodriguez has a goal a game for me in an earlier team, all from midfield

He's like a sniper, give him the ball and bang

Agree with you here james is lethal from outside the box and has decent skills.

Ah yeah but McCarthy plays defensive midfield, Ross Barkley for me in a cm role knocks them in for fun

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Ah yeah but McCarthy plays defensive midfield, Ross Barkley for me in a cm role knocks them in for fun

At CDM, Rakitic had a decent return for me, 10 in 40 or something similar

CDM's just don't stay back so I don't bother with defensive ones or ones that can't shoot, people like Matic and Busquets should work in a team but are a liability more often than not

My current midfield is Vidal, James Rodriguez and Muller, not many more offensive midfields possible :pac:

At CDM, Rakitic had a decent return for me, 10 in 40 or something similar

CDM's just don't stay back so I don't bother with defensive ones or ones that can't shoot, people like Matic and Busquets should work in a team but are a liability more often than not

My current midfield is Vidal, James Rodriguez and Muller, not many more offensive midfields possible :pac:

Same with me for Sven Bender CCM in my 4321 side..at least 1:4 goals to game ratio with a heap of assists

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Fabregas as the central AM in a 4-2-3-1 formation is incredible for me, if i could just figure out how to turn other players quitting into victories instead of defeats for me, i'd be laughing

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Agree with you here james is lethal from outside the box and has decent skills.

I detest James this year. He's so slow and never seems to get the ball in a position to shoot for me :(

Though I worry...I find I am constantly coming up against teams who are packing the midfield and outside their box, so I'm really not getting shots in from outside the box at all, let alone goals.

I'd say a solid 50% of my goals are running to the byline, running in and a short pull back to the penalty spot. The chances for rockets are really slim for me :(

Upside, I've switched to a 4-3-3 with a CF, and have Rooney scoring for fun, with Di Maria one side and IF Erikson the other.

Rooney is an excellent cam too or cf as you use him.

Rooney is an excellent cam too or cf as you use him.

I play him CM himself, IF Noble and Wilshire are class

• Advertisement

Liga BBVA TOTS announced! 99 Ronaldo...should be 99 Suarez imo

Advertisement