Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incorporating an LLC in the U.S.

Options
  • 11-09-2015 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,050 ✭✭✭

Wondering if anyone has any experience in setting up/incorporating a company in the U.S.?

We potentially have some very lucrative business coming up over there but the client is insisting we have a registered company in the U.S.

Is it easy enough to do & do the directors of the [Irish registered] company have to have visas etc?

Also is there any advantage to registering in any particular state over another?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,108 ✭✭✭pedroeibar1

Each state in the US has its own laws and regulations. While many are similar you really need professional advice from a US attorney and not from anyone here. Delaware is the State to investigate. Good luck with it.
    P.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 41 EIREX

Delaware has major advantages over all other U.S. states. The administrative burden is the lowest of any state, companies can be opened remotely from Ireland and cheaply through one of the dozens of company formation agents you will find on-line. These agents will also provide you with Directors if you wish and will deal with any company returns on your behalf.No visa needed.

Recently Nevada has tried to muscle in on the act so both states are worth investigating.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 JoeFlood

I dealt with a crowd last year called Company Registrations Worldwide. I originally had Delaware in mind but in the end I went with Nevada. The website for the guys I used is companyregistrationsworldwide (dot) com/jurisdictions/usa/. No affiliation at all , just extremely helpful.

Advertisement