Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drama in Ardfinnan

• 11-09-2015 10:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,467 ✭✭✭

Luckily no injuries.

Tractor brakes fail coming from Clogheen direction it seems.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Very lucky indeed,if anyone was sitting in one of those cars they would have been seriously injured.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,071 ✭✭✭Xenophile

cml387 wrote: »
    Luckily no injuries.

Tractor brakes fail coming from Clogheen direction it seems.

It is obviously a John Deere Tractor, one of the most reliable manafacturers in the world. It will be interesting to see how long it takes John Deere to make a statement about the incident.

I am sure that this machine will have to undergo rigorous inspection by the manafacturer.

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,071 ✭✭✭Xenophile

Was the tractor compounded? I am sure that there are journalists working on this story trying to ascertain the facts.

Of course the most important thing here is that no one was injured! And this has already been proven beyond doubt.

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Tippjohn

Most tractors have been tearing about this year, especially this week to beat the rain. Not the only incident either. All that damage for subsidised poor grain. It is incredible that there was no harm to anyone, i know the spot well. The way cars hog the narrow part of the road there, when there is ample parking 50 yards away, defies logic, pure lazy.

Advertisement