Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vietnam weather June July August

• 11-09-2015 11:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭

I'm hoping to do a month in Vietnam, hopefully encorporating the north and south

I'm looking to hear off people who have been during this period and what the weather was like?

I did Thailand during a July, and as with Vietnam, it was nice one end of the country and not too great the other half

I seem to get fairly conflicting on some websites so I'm looking for some testimonies

Ideally I'd like a period where all the country is OK for a month long period, but obviously if weather is crap one end I'm gonna try encorporate China or Cambodia depending

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

arctan wrote: »
    I'm hoping to do a month in Vietnam, hopefully encorporating the north and south

I'm looking to hear off people who have been during this period and what the weather was like?

I did Thailand during a July, and as with Vietnam, it was nice one end of the country and not too great the other half

I seem to get fairly conflicting on some websites so I'm looking for some testimonies

Ideally I'd like a period where all the country is OK for a month long period, but obviously if weather is crap one end I'm gonna try encorporate China or Cambodia depending
    I was there for almost a month from July to August. We had amazing weather except for three days when a typhoon hit. Weather was pretty similar in extreme North all the way to extreme South. Hot, dry and gorgeous !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭arctan

excellent, thanks for the info !

Advertisement