Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Game week 5 Match day Thread.

1202122232426»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,526 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

He was my first pick in the team I had before I wildcarded. A midfielder who plays up top and can score. He played all pre season up top too and on GW1 he was benched and hasn't seen a lot of game time since. I'd love if I could find a way for him to be in my team, I have the money there for him I just need to sacrifice either Payet or Ayew.

Oh god I'm convincing myself...stop me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Avoid Theo unless Giroud gets injured. One of the first rules of FPL is to pick nailed on players

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Peoples opinions on Walcott.
    The question you're actually asking yourself is: do I enjoy THAT much Saturday morning headaches?
    Will he play?
    We don't know.
    Won't he?
    We don't know.
    Is he worth a -4
    No.

:p.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,850 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Is he worth a -4

If was guaranteed to play then yes, but sadly he's not :(
    Kinda like Giroud for up front, always good for a goal - but we've seen that he's going to be rotated with Walcott which isn't good for FF. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

362533.png

Green Arrows!

Yay:D

Advertisement