Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sick sad Colecovision with games

Options
  • 12-09-2015 12:45pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,604 CMod ✭✭✭✭

ITEM: Sick sad Colecovision
    POST\COLLECTION: Collection or Meetup
    PRICE: Trade or €80
    PAYMENT METHODS: Cash baby

I'm selling my sick Coleco.
    It also comes with the Atari expansion module, allowing you to play 2600 games as well.
    The console was recently repaired back to full working order, as well as having an AV mod done, the console also had it's PSU replaced and it is bang on, except that graphical glitching has kicked in, which is a memory problem afaik, Last Bandit was the repairer last time and he might have more information.
    As well as that I am selling the games that I have for it, they include Donkey Kong, Looping, Zaxxon, Mr Do, Donkey Kong Jr and a bunch more.
    Honestly, the price probably reflects a good price on the games, with the console almost free.

Not to sound like an Adverts type cliche, but it is repairable, but I have lost the heart to do it, I have owned this machine for about 8 years and I'm happy to see it move on.

So, let me know your trades or deals, anything considered!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭keanebg1

Would you sell the Atari expansion on its own?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,604 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I'd rather not, unless you are going to make an offer I can't refuse.
    It's an awkward bugger so I won't be posting it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,604 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Still available

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement