Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stop, Search, Seize (Sky1)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82,343 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Bruce gold tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭muirsheen

Officer Robbie in Dublin is so much more professional and courteous compared to buddy Bruce.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Jasus, that Irish lad coming back from Sydney was a horrible character. Hopefully he didn't stay in the country too long with his attitude. Good riddance to whingers like him.

M

Why is one of the customs agents in Dublin Airport wearing a www.zoll.de (German Customs) lanyard? Surely unprofessional and dodgy looking?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭The Bishop Basher

5starpool wrote: »
    Jasus, that Irish lad coming back from Sydney was a horrible character. Hopefully he didn't stay in the country too long with his attitude. Good riddance to whingers like him.

Few things are more painful to listen to then someone just back from Oz thinking he knows it all with a massive chip on his shoulder and constantly whinging about how crap Ireland is to anyone who'll listen. I'd say even his family were happy to drop him back to the airport.

Classic Bruce tonight alright. Telling yer man not to insult the dog :-)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Don't call the dog stupid...it's not stupid ....unlike some people ;)

Was expecting the dog to show his badge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

I dont have a heart , I'm just totally machine..never a truer word Brucie.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

If our customs officials where more prone to threaten the rubber glove treatment the people they meet wouldn't be so cocky.

I'm sure many who answer back wouldn't be so vocal if it was Australia/USA or some South American counties.

Recently I travelled in Russia and their customs officials were a different breed.

M

It's a good show all the same, it must be the longest documentary running over a series in Irish TV history?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭The Bishop Basher

"Out of courtesy to the dog, I have to inspect your luggage."

Genius.

The other lad had a doozy too while watching the guy suspected of smuggling pellets...

"He's been on the phone as well, so you'd wonder who he was talking to. He must obviously know someone here".

Really enjoyed that one tonight.

A bit concerned that Bruce could grow on me by the end of the series. Saw a glimpse of human a coupe of times tonight. He took the badge to new levels though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

Lads, he drives me mad, but Bruce is comedy gold.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Bazzy

Ive seen them bags theyre not going anywhere

I'd love to go for a pint with Bruce you'd have a laugh at least

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Bruce got value from his badge last night, had to laugh when he was resting it on top of the xray machine warning anyone who might approach!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭barneystinson

my friend wrote: »
    Yep, terribly weak by Leo to fold

It should be a criminal offence to attempt to pull a stunt like the one he (the non white driver that was stopped) did.

Actually, the car was searched, just bad editing made it look like it wasn't... no way Leo would give in to that shîte..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭degsie

Is there any way to get a catchup on this if you are with upc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭iano.p

Wasn't too bad last night. Our amigo was in fine form I thought he was going to fight the lad that was home from Oz over the dog (wouldn't blame him either )

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Omg, I think Im turning into a Bruce fan. Thought he was hilarious over being respectful to the dog. The guy returning from Oz was a bit of a twat in fairness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Bruce was class! Surely there has too be a big haul Before the series finishs??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭CarrickMcJoe

Samsgirl wrote: »
    Omg, I think Im turning into a Bruce fan. Thought he was hilarious over being respectful to the dog. The guy returning from Oz was a bit of a twat in fairness.

He's on Facebook too, lists Bruce Lee, martial arts as interests. He'll be on the Late Late next.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

After going thru most of this thread, i realised that this isn't the RTE show that was on, as i thought it was renamed, as i saw it briefly one nite on sky1 & could have sworn i saw the 'Running into Darkness' at Shannon Airport & the guy who organised it, welcomed his dad when he finished the run.

But i read that it's 6 left of a a 20 ep run, RTE show didn't last that long & was only on for 30m & no Bruce on that show, as it sound like he's a right cnut on the the other show!

What night's it on?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭ComfortKid

What night's it on?

Tuesday nights at 9pm. Repeated on a Sunday or Monday night I think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

5starpool wrote: »

Why do the youngest and brightest emigrate? He was a right dick, brain drain my ass.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭highlydebased

After going thru most of this thread, i realised that this isn't the RTE show that was on, as i thought it was renamed, as i saw it briefly one nite on sky1 & could have sworn i saw the 'Running into Darkness' at Shannon Airport & the guy who organised it, welcomed his dad when he finished the run.

That's the inside Shannon one you're thinking of

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭rusty999

ThisRegard wrote: »
    Why do the youngest and brightest emigrate? He was a right dick, brain drain my ass.

He had a really bad attitude and thankfully not too typical of those who have immigrated. Obviously trying to impress his boyfriend but failed miserably.
    Yes, a real dick !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭irishgirl19

It was brilliant when Bruce had a go at him over the dog.
    Someone mentioned his Facebook. It says former worker at Dublin airport. Does that mean he won't be on our screens anymore :-( I think hes gas. Hes a real character. Although judging by the thread he seems like marmite

M

Looks like it's not on this week? Is there someone we can call to see what the story is?

L_stop_search_seize_s01_e15-ingested.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

I got through customs during the week with a carton of 200 and a single fag tucked behind my ear...thankfully Bruce was not around or I'd have gotten the 3rd degree

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

No amigo tonight buddies??
    Anyone know why?

Advertisement