Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stop, Search, Seize (Sky1)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

It was brilliant when Bruce had a go at him over the dog.
    Someone mentioned his Facebook. It says former worker at Dublin airport. Does that mean he won't be on our screens anymore :-( I think hes gas. Hes a real character. Although judging by the thread he seems like marmite

Facebook, eh? Should we ask him why he isn't on??!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Kenevil

Samsgirl wrote: »
    No amigo tonight buddies??
    Anyone know why?

Christmas break???

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭muirsheen

It was brilliant when Bruce had a go at him over the dog.
    Someone mentioned his Facebook. It says former worker at Dublin airport. Does that mean he won't be on our screens anymore :-( I think hes gas. Hes a real character. Although judging by the thread he seems like marmite

Hey buddy amigo,

was in the airport about month ago and saw him at customs, no action though

Ok buddy!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭muirsheen

Terminal 2 morning flight buddy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,473 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

He'll be on the Late Late next.

As in tomorrow?
    Saw him coming back to Dublin today, he was in good form (well he was smiling)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Episode 1 is on sky2 now.
    Bruce in flying form. I missed the first few episodes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

on sky 2 since 9 this evening ...S1 ep1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭iano.p

Is this over now it isn't down for record on sky.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭ComfortKid

iano.p wrote:
    Is this over now it isn't down for record on sky.

Wasn't on last week either but previous posters said there's a good few more episodes to come. A break for Xmas maybe or else they just scrapped it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

ComfortKid wrote: »
    Wasn't on last week either but previous posters said there's a good few more episodes to come. A break for Xmas maybe or else they just scrapped it

There are 20 episodes altogether and they've only shown 16 I think, not sure why it has disappeared

It is back in January.

Thank you Fred. What date

Should be back on the 5th.

Thank you Fred.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭iano.p

Should be back on the 5th.

Thanks was just wondering. I have been in the airport 4 times on 3 weeks and haven't seen anyone from the show. Lucky me I suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭degsie

iano.p wrote: »
    Thanks was just wondering. I have been in the airport 4 times on 3 weeks and haven't seen anyone from the show. Lucky me I suppose

Wear one of these next time...

97996.jpg

iano.p wrote:

Bet if you looked foreign Bruce would have appeared out of nowhere and hit you a slap of his badge. Thought you could escape me buddy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭Rackstar

ComfortKid wrote: »
    Bet if you looked foreign Bruce would have appeared out of nowhere and hit you a slap of his badge. Thought you could escape me buddy!!

No man

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Love this show, Bruce is comedy gold but I do wonder about the very lenient punishment for smuggling cigarettes. They seem to just seize them , no fine or charges. Surely it's worth the risk if you know that on the off chance you get stopped the worst that can happen is losing the cigarettes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82,343 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Karen23 wrote: »
    Love this show, Bruce is comedy gold but I do wonder about the very lenient punishment for smuggling cigarettes. They seem to just seize them , no fine or charges. Surely it's worth the risk if you know that on the off chance you get stopped the worst that can happen is losing the cigarettes.

It's not drug smuggling though, it's buying a perfectly legal product in one country and bringing it to another, I think seizure is plenty punishment.

Karen23 wrote:

Losing the cigarettes is punishment enough, it's not illegal drugs there smuggling and its mostly holiday makers with a few thousand cigs for themselves.

M

Back Tuesday 12th at 10pm Buddies, 5 more episodes to go...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Back Tuesday 12th at 10pm Buddies, 5 more episodes to go...

Thanks Amigo. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭randy hickey

wrenu.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Just having a look through the sky guide, Episode 16 is being shown next Sunday night at 11pm on Sky 1- has this one been shown already?

M

Just having a look through the sky guide, Episode 16 is being shown next Sunday night at 11pm on Sky 1- has this one been shown already?

16 is the new one for Tuesday night, perhaps they are going to show it on Sunday first?

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭greenore

According to sky TV guide next episode will be shown at 11pm on Sunday night as said above and also shown on Tuesday night at 10pm

Enjoy buddy!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭highlydebased

greenore wrote: »
    According to sky TV guide next episode will be shown at 11pm on Sunday night as said above and also shown on Tuesday night at 10pm

Enjoy buddy!!!

Just had a look at the TV guide again, they have changed Sunday to Episode 2! So it must have been an error. Episode 16 is on Tuesday at 10pm as usual.

• Advertisement
    M

Just had a look at the TV guide again, they have changed Sunday to Episode 2! So it must have been an error. Episode 16 is on Tuesday at 10pm as usual.

That's great news Amigo, Tuesday nights suit me better :D

Advertisement