Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stop, Search, Seize (Sky1)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Wonder was brucie senior on duty. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

harr wrote: »
    Woman arrested at Dublin Airport after ingesting 100 pellets of cocaine
    http://jrnl.ie/2574190
    Wonder did Bruce finally hit the jackpot ,I think he deserves it after all his false hopes ....know his luck it happened on his lunch break... :D
    He probably talked her into confessing just to get away from him.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

http://www.independent.ie/regionals/fingalindependent/news/jail-for-crane-driver-who-agreed-to-import-drugs-27805993.html

Borja Calurano (27), Calle Urbanizacion, Pamplona, pleaded guilty to possession of the drugs for sale or supply at Dublin Airport on November 14th, 2009. He had no previous convictions.
    Judge Katherine Delahunt imposed a sentence of seven years but suspended the final two years on strict conditions including that he leave the country within 48 hours of his release and not return for seven years.
    Garda Garvan Lennon told Ms Anne Maire Lawlor BL, prosecuting, that customs officer Bruce Heller stopped and searched Calurano in the arrivals hall of the airport because he appeared nervous and in a hurry.

Bruce Almighty alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,343 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

My hero :)
    Wonder if I'll see him in a few weeks!

The problem is if you are going through the airport now you will be looking out for him, I'd say a quick "hola compadre" in response to his "amigo", might get you through with a simple shake of the hand greeting :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Would love to have seen Bruce's taking the stand and giving evidence.

Bruce: Your honour I am a law enforcement officer. Did I show you me badge, see!

Judge: yes Mr. Heller we have already seen your badge ten times already. Now can you please stop wasting the courts time and get on with your evidence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Fair play to him all the same.

The Indo write made a balls of things though, they wrote
    Bruce Heller stopped and searched Calurano

At least they could have thrown the word 'seize' into that sentence.

Saw him use his Spanish last night on the show.... Was majorly (un)impressed ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,930 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Wonder how it actually happened, if it wasnt a drug dog or a scanner just Bruces spidey senses tingling, does Bruce have the authority to send his amigos for rectal exams?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

Thargor wrote: »
    Wonder how it actually happened, if it wasnt a drug dog or a scanner just Bruces spidey senses tingling, does Bruce have the authority to send his amigos for rectal exams?

His supervisor does.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 esicorty

The more I watch this show the more sympathy I have with the customs people. If we had cameras pointed at us all day how would we be portrayed? I'm sure there's things we have done or said that we're not proud of, but at least its not broadcast on TV and left us open to ridicule.... worth a thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,351 ✭✭✭.red.

esicorty wrote: »
    The more I watch this show the more sympathy I have with the customs people. If we had cameras pointed at us all day how would we be portrayed? I'm sure there's things we have done or said that we're not proud of, but at least its not broadcast on TV and left us open to ridicule.... worth a thought.

Most people will act differently to normal when they know a tv camera is pointed at them. Theres a few people on this show who have constantly come across as arrogant, petty and down right rude, all the time knowing theres a camera man and a soumd man watching their every move. I dread to think how they behave when nobodys watching.

Also, a lot of people find it funny how the customs lads dont find anything worthy of a tv show. Any big find brings a court case. Most of these cases will be pending when the show is being produced and aired so even if the cameras are there for a big find, the footage cant really be used, not unless they wait a year or 2. The court system in Ireland isnt exactly quick.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Aska

Can someone explain something to me regarding the show please. A couple of points stick out.

1 - if a UK reg car etc.. is stopped on the road why is the car not straight away impounded if the driver is a member of the state, would a uk reg car even have insurance in this state if a resident purchased it and imported it? Maybe it's possible to ring FBD and insure a reg from another country, that i don't know.

2 - why if the customs found a truck load of cigs, would it not make sense to track the truck to its destination and make a few arrests rather than unload them out of the container before they even leave the port.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

M

Penultimate episode tonight amigos, nearly all done. I hope there's a 2nd Series, I enjoyed.

M

Up now Amigos.

M

She must have missed the final module in the Professional Cigarette Smuggling apprenticeshiup.

M

Clearly fake cigs, warnings in English and purchased in Lithuania with no tax stamps.

Eastern Europeans are laughing at us

Time for a crack down

M

my friend wrote: »
    Eastern Europeans are laughing at us

Time for a crack down

I think they may be laughing more at how much the cigs are here :D

• Advertisement

The lip that biatch is dispensing, dirty hippie

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

"Hurry up!"

:eek:

What a cheeky bitch. The dog indicates, they have to search. End of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭iano.p

Do the kids what a cup of tea. Fecking love it.

Valentina wrote: »
    "Hurry up!"

:eek:

What a cheeky bitch. The dog indicates, they have to search. End of.

Too soft, they should be kept elsewhere when search is going on, make them sweat in a hot room with no windows

M

None of his business about the relationship.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭iano.p

Does your man live in New York but getting 900 a month from spain

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

What's the relevance of this man's (possible) relationship with the woman on his phone?

:confused:

M

Heavy smokers in Estonia :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

Do you smoke? I lolled...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭Fujitsu10

All without a lighter!!! 😀😀

Advertisement