Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stop, Search, Seize (Sky1)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82,343 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

RainyDay wrote: »
    Do you smoke? I lolled...

Even if you were eating them it would be hard to get through the 7,000 in 2 days.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

Customs take way too much lip and engage way too much with these lippy European law breaking shysters

M

One more episode left, I am hoping Bruce gets the full hour for himself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭rocky911

Do you have a lighter ? No.....lol

my friend wrote: »
    Customs take way too much lip and engage way too much with these lippy European law breaking shysters

2 month sentence suspended for 12 months and left the country 48 hours later after trying to smuggle €20k worth of tobacco

N please! We are suckers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭harr

No Bruce 😩⭐️

M

2 month sentence suspended for 12 months and left the country 48 hours later after trying to smuggle €20k worth of tobacco

N please! We are suckers

I suppose it costs €80k a year to keep a prisoner here in jail for a year so would have cost the state €40k (€13.3k x 3) to keep the 3 of them in jail for 2 months. Now they will be flagged on the system if they try it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

N please! We are suckers

I'd much rather see them leave than have to accommodate them at the State's expense.

Hopefully the suspended sentence will deter them from trying to smuggle here again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

Valentina wrote: »
    I'd much rather see them leave than have to accommodate them at the State's expense.

Hopefully the suspended sentence will deter them from trying to smuggle here again.

Rock breaking, that's what I'd put them at, 5 m3 of Rock to break with a coal chisel and sledge, 3 bowls of porridge a day, when the Rock is broken down to 804 grade they are to be placed on an aircraft and returned home

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Loved customs take on Chinese phones. Most(not all) of them are better than the main brands over here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,351 ✭✭✭.red.

I loved the punto at the port with the smell of hash. Half ways thru searching the car he stops and asks "would the kids like a cuppa tea"
    Only in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Thought the carry on with the guy who travelled from the Dominican Republic was a disgrace! It seems the officer was convinced he'd have a suitcase full of drugs, all he was doing was going to visit his ladyfriend in Yorkshire!

M

Last episode tonight amigos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Last episode tonight amigos.
    "shocking" high readings off this guys bags shoes etc but searched him and found nothing, lol bet he was like "bad cop" giving the guy dirty looks and telling him he was going to get gang raped in the joy by scrawny Anto and the bohys.

Then says We have to let him go because there is nothing else they can get him with after an X-Ray didn't find his gut stuffed with drugs!

He should change his name to Rodney,

What a Plonker!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭conorhal

foggy_lad wrote: »
    "shocking" high readings off this guys bags shoes etc but searched him and found nothing, lol bet he was like "bad cop" giving the guy dirty looks and telling him he was going to get gang raped in the joy by scrawny Anto and the bohys.

Then says We have to let him go because there is nothing else they can get him with after an X-Ray didn't find his gut stuffed with drugs!

He should change his name to Rodney,

What a Plonker!

Ah, unfair. The readings would suggest that the bags had been in significant contact with drugs. The whole thing reminded my of an hillarious incident I saw in Dublin airport when a drugs dog was walked through a boarding gate. It made a bee line for one girls bag and sniffed out her makeup bags.
    There was nothing in it of course, but girl was morto because the whole place knew sombobody's compact mirror would have tested off the scale and exactly how she liked to party of a Friday night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

conorhal wrote: »
    Ah, unfair. The readings would suggest that the bags had been in significant contact with drugs. The whole thing reminded my of an hillarious incident I saw in Dublin airport when a drugs dog was walked through a boarding gate. It made a bee line for one girls bag and sniffed out her makeup bags.
    There was nothing in it of course, but girl was morto because the whole place knew sombobody's compact mirror would have tested off the scale and exactly how she liked to party of a Friday night.

The man working as a customs officer was basically saying that this passenger was carrying drugs but that he had to let him go because he had the drugs hidden so well even an X-Ray didn't find them!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Final one buddies!

M

A stun gun, wtf, this guy should get locked up.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭muirsheen

Hope plenty of Bruce tonight amigos and plenty of badge flashing

• Advertisement
    M

I don't see any problem with that knife, I've seen similar for sale in Lidl/Aldi.

M

The dogs get a fairly poor reward for the drugs they recover, it should be a fresh steak for every €10k worth.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Ah Martina where were you eps 1-19?

Are those dogs living with the handler? I would imagine they have security given their job?

Rattlesnakes are hardly protected

M

Carrying loads of €20's, amateur hour.

I'd rub me jocks in hash before going through Shannon so Denise would have to check em

Unusual nowadays for a dj to have a load of single records!

M

Looks like state warehouse is down Dublin docks.

• Advertisement

Sssussh, tis a secret!!!

Advertisement