Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stop, Search, Seize (Sky1)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Bazzy

I met the famous bruce almighty last sunday evening he was at the desk talking to two female customs officers.

We'd had a few beverages 9 returning stag party) so I had the crack with him he was good humoured

but alas

He wouldnt show me his badge .....

One of his colleagues said " he loves getting it out " to which I replied what about the badge

He wouldnt get a photo for "security reasons" even though he was on the TV

My brother tried to get one and he went bananas

Twins are up early i'm watching repeats on sky sipping coffee

Over and Out Amigo

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Capone79

Heyor amigo, I ask the questions, not you, ya see tha ( points at badge) 😂😂😂

• Registered Users Posts: 82,343 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

You should have asked him was there a 2nd series in the making, hopefully there is.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Any word on a new series of this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭mossy464

Anywhere that the first series can be streamed? Can't find it anywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

You should have asked him was there a 2nd series in the making, hopefully there is.

A friend of mind works in TV production, second series finished but the amount if episodes cut by 50%

M

Birdie086 wrote: »
    A friend of mind works in TV production, second series finished but the amount if episodes cut by 50%

Great news, they could cut out Rosslare, Shannon and just make it the Bruce show :D

M

mossy464 wrote: »
    Anywhere that the first series can be streamed? Can't find it anywhere

There was an odd episode on Youtube, other than that Sky are reshowing it on Sunday nights/monday mornings at 2am, episode 3 is on tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

It's being repeated on Pick TV. I just got the last 20 mins this evening on the Plus 1.

• Advertisement

It was this episode:

Pick 9-10pm

At Dublin Airport, customs officer Bruce Heller stops a man who is trying to smuggle hundreds of banned and potentially dangerous beauty products into the country, while Dublin Port head of freight Ken White puts two of the state's tobacco and drug sniffer dogs through their paces.
    S1 Ep 6 of 20

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Birdie086 wrote: »

Great news, 20 episodes was way too long I thought

• Registered Users Posts: 3 MrCitySlicker

Bruce is an ABSOLUTE LEGEND!!!!.... He's a 'true blue' Dub!!!!.....as well as being comical, he actually does a seriously good job!!!!....lets hope he returns to the next series!!!.....great job Bruce 'buddy'!!!!!! ðŸ˜ðŸ‘ðŸ»

• Registered Users Posts: 3,351 ✭✭✭.red.

Bruce is an ABSOLUTE LEGEND!!!!.... He's a 'true blue' Dub!!!!.....as well as being comical, he actually does a seriously good job!!!!....lets hope he returns to the next series!!!.....great job Bruce 'buddy'!!!!!! ðŸ˜ðŸ‘ðŸ»

Dunno wether thats a wind up or not.
    The man is an ignorant, arrogant pig! Sure, it makes for good tv but how he was allowed in front of the cameras is beyond me. Its a good job he studied martial arts for years, id imagine people try to deck him on a daily basis.

Is the episode on Tuesday a new series (Sky One 8pm)?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

It says New, S2 E1 so I imagine so.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

Having a nice Sunday there Bruce? :pac::D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

These all been taken off YouTube by Sky by the looks of it??

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭rusty999

rubadub wrote: »
    dunno how they let him on TV, would have been suited more to some undercover investigation program "customs officers gone bad". Astonishing how he behaved and seemed oblivious to what he was doing and the offence he was causing, like he had some mental disorder.

You would think the higher ranking customs officials involved in making the program would have hidden him away, presuming he was an oddball who was there for years and not easily sacked. Maybe they did have it in for him and so put him on as a laugh and to get one back on him. His family must be appalled & sickened, as he genuinely does seem oblivious.

I agree in some ways with you--not a great advertisement for the country , Come to think of it most of them are bad ambassadors for Ireland and our system here. Anyone who cannot pronounce the word Please and calls it "plays" should get some grammar lessons.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

On tonight at 9 on pick tv and 10 on pick tv +1

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

Episode 7 is being repeated on Pick TV at 9pm this evening

M

M

On in an hour amigos...

L_stop_search_seize_s01_e15-ingested.jpg

M

The port security chasing the lad around Dublin Port is like something out of Father Ted, I thought anyone could perform a citizens arrest?

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Michael8000

On in an hour amigos...

L_stop_search_seize_s01_e15-ingested.jpg

No indication that Bruce is going to feature in this show.

Don't be surprised if he doesn't appear in any future episodes.

M

No indication that Bruce is going to feature in this show.

Don't be surprised if he doesn't appear in any future episodes.

Yes no sign of airport customs or revenue taking part in it at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

No Bruce, no watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭muirsheen

Only watch for me amigo Bruce

• Advertisement
    M

The 100ml liquid warning is wall to wall and all over security warnings, anyone not knowing this should have their passport seized for 5 years.

Advertisement