Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

puzzled and broken

• 12-09-2015 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Last week.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭strandroad

You called it off first, so it was not a unilateral decision on her side. Perhaps you both had good reasons and you are simply not suited?
    You may give her time and talk again, about all the issues you both experienced.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

It sounds to me like you dumped her in a fit of pique and she decided not to take you back. She didn't finish the relationship, you did. What she did is decide not to put up with you using breaking up as a weapon in arguments.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

I agree with the previous posters you ended things not her. What she did was realise that a relationship with you was bringing back the drama she'd escaped from with her ex and she didn't want to go backwards.

Your need to be reassured of a partners love would put a strain on most relationships. Work on yourself esteem and the issues you are now dealing with and future relationships will be more fulfilling for both parties.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,346 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

The relationship doesn't appear workable in any case. You can only physically get together once a week due to distance and I presume also due to kids on both sides.

Call it a day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,346 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

The relationship doesn't appear workable in any case. You can only physically get together once a week due to distance and I presume also due to kids on both sides.

Call it a day.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,516 ✭✭✭zeffabelli

You broke a massive amount of trust by impulsively breaking it off. No one can feel safe having a disagreement after that because they'll be scared of getting dumped.

This may have led her to feel better without you and the space may have given her another perspective.

Advertisement