Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E03 Jamming/Feeding Error. Please Help! :(

Options
  • 12-09-2015 5:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭

Anything I can do to try fix Printer that's jamming on me? Page loads and creeps downwards when I go to print something like a normal print would but then gets stuck about half way down and starts jamming. I can hear some rattling inside, I'm just wondering if a staple or something somehow got down and lodged inside the machine itself.... I'd be useless at opening it up and putting it to back together again.

I saw on Youtube where if ya insert a sheet of card and force it down it should dis-lodge whatever was getting stuck but that was a different Model to mine and I can't seem to get card to go down the Paper-loader for me without a lot of force and don't want to force it too much anyway.

Is there any tips n' tricks that can be done that might help.... Is there anything along the lines of a dummy-print that can run to clean the machine itself that might dis-lodge whatever is stuck, perhaps it is just crumbs or something..... So fricking annoying. :(:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

Try turning it upside down and giving it a good shake.

Advertisement