Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Excel Help

Options
  • 12-09-2015 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi,I am working on a little project at work and just need to do the final touches for it to be complete but I can't find out how to do it the way I want.

Firstly I have 4 groups (Group A,B,C+ D).Each group contains a list of places.

I want 2 things really.I want to have a list appear based on what is in a particular cell.For instance, if Group A appears in a particular cell than the list for group A would appear at a particular spot in the excel file.

That's the first thing.

Then from the list that appears I want to have it so that the user can choose multiple places from the list(like if they click on one,it appears somewhere else + they can choose multiple places).

The user would then have a small list from what they selected as the end result.

Any help would be much appreciated!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭haskellgeek

It sounds like you want to run and use macro's do do that for you from what you've given you can look up how to make one its pretty vauge about what you want though

Advertisement