Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

League has Begun!

Options
  • 12-09-2015 8:45pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Invites should be sent out now(or in the process of being sent out).
    There's a password on it but shouldn't need it with an invite.

Remember to create a new coach and not use an active one or legend.

A pre season fixture thread will be up shortly as will a free agent thread so remember not to pick anyone up(unless your below the minimum for a position just take the worst player there).

I believe all the league settings are correct but if someone wants to double check,that be great.

Also changing players position off the cards for now.Only change via the depth chart.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

All sent out(I hope Reaper got his, hadn't him on my friends list so had to send it the other way) apart from Mikey who can't recieve one until he gets Madden.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,785 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Can we play the preseason match now if the other team hasn't been selected?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Perrin the cardinals dont have a Full Back, can i pick one up to play pre season

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Thanks Perrin, much appreciated. :)

Perrin the cardinals dont have a Full Back, can i pick one up to play pre season
    Ya take one of the lowest rated guys,drop him back to FA after or play one of your backup TE's there.

• Advertisement

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Ya take one of the lowest rated guys,drop him back to FA after or play one of your backup TE's there.

Ah sure i'll play a TE there so

Any idea when ye move this along to week 2

Any idea when ye move this along to week 2
    Whenever Dave picks up his FA.
    Open season on FA's then and 2 days for each pre season week thereafter.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I'm still waiting for my copy of the game. Apparently it may not arrive either, so I've downloaded the EA Access trial and I'll join the league and do the transactions, then if my game doesn't arrive in a week or so I'll buy a copy.

So with anohter Madden glitch doing the rounds,does everyone think we should hold up and wait for a fix like the guys on pfl are doing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

I don't going as far as week 4 preseason as what I have seen it only affects ref season advancement

So with anohter Madden glitch doing the rounds,does everyone think we should hold up and wait for a fix like the guys on pfl are doing?

It seems its not every franchise, we could get lucky and not be effected

It seems its not every franchise, we could get lucky and not be effected
    I've been thinking about that myself but I mean how bad would it be if we went halfway through a season and the whole thing reset on us?
    Although a possible workaround for that would be to sim the results(I think you can pick who wins) and turn off injuries but thats hardly ideal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

I couldn't see us getting past reg season week 1 or 2 without a patch being released

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

I've been thinking about that myself but I mean how bad would it be if we went halfway through a season and the whole thing reset on us?
    Although a possible workaround for that would be to sim the results(I think you can pick who wins) and turn off injuries but thats hardly ideal.

Pro 8 is thinking of advancing tonight that should let us see if its totally random or every CFM league problem

tripperman wrote: »
    Pro 8 is thinking of advancing tonight that should let us see if its totally random or every CFM league problem
    Ya I seen that,I might advance on pre season week 3 in the next hour anyway since we're a bit behind them.

Ya I seen that,I might advance on pre season week 3 in the next hour anyway since we're a bit behind them.

Theres a patch out next week according to the madden guy on twitter, would advancing to regular season to see what happens be such a big deal for this league with so few players

Theres a patch out next week according to the madden guy on twitter, would advancing to regular season to see what happens be such a big deal for this league with so few players

See that now, there's talk that some leagues might have to restart and use week 3 rosters or pre season ones, say if you have the saints or Colts would your ratings drop slightly and if your the rams or jets would they increase with the week 3 roster??

Well I'm not sure if that would be a huge help as I think it you that was saying that you read some guys got reset in week 3 or 4,plus people will want to make their cuts to 53.
    Also seeing now that leagues may have to restart.

Has there ever been a glitcher madden release that this?

Well I'm not sure if that would be a huge help as I think it you that was saying that you read some guys got reset in week 3 or 4,plus people will want to make their cuts to 53.
    Also seeing now that leagues may have to restart.

Has there ever been a glitcher madden release that this?

Twas me that said that about week 3-4 alright, but from what iv'e read, it doesnt seem like its every franchise effected, you could be lucky and be one of those thats not, but your'e right, its better to be safe then sorry i suppose.

Iv'e only played madden regularly since madden 13, but his madden does indeed look very glitchy compared to the last couple

• Advertisement

Pro 8 advanced without been reset so should be safe to go on

tripperman wrote: »
    Pro 8 advanced without been reset so should be safe to go on

Yeah but some leagues got to week 3 or 4, but like i said, its not every league thats effected, im not even sure the patch next week is for this problem, he was asked again about the resetting last night and said they were still investigating and would update when he had something to say.

Yeah but some leagues got to week 3 or 4, but like i said, its not every league thats effected, im not even sure the patch next week is for this problem, he was asked again about the resetting last night and said they were still investigating and would update when he had something to say.

Which means he having coffee and scratching his head not knowing what caused it or how to fix it, that's the risk we could get all the way to week 9 and it could reset

Appartenly another possible bug going around involving the resigning of your players or so the guys on pfl are saying.

Appartenly another possible bug going around involving the resigning of your players or so the guys on pfl are saying.

I noticed this offline a few weeks ago, signed 2 players, then the rest wouldnt sign, maxed out 20m in cap on one player, and he still wouldnt sign.

This is potentially the worst madden ever

I noticed this offline a few weeks ago, signed 2 players, then the rest wouldnt sign, maxed out 20m in cap on one player, and he still wouldnt sign.

I noticed something fun offline this week aswell had 40 mill cap space signed weddle and green and no one else would sign, and I offering them double what they asked, serious bugs with this

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Gameplay wise, it's easily the best ever IMO. Just so frustrating that the leap they've taken gameplay wise is negated by the amount of bugs.

Paully D wrote: »
    Gameplay wise, it's easily the best ever IMO. Just so frustrating that the leap they've taken gameplay wise is negated by the amount of bugs.

Gameplay wise yeah, very good, although the QB is still throwing picks to safeties, while the WR is on a slant wide open is still a pain for me.

Bug wise its ridiculous, not only is there franchise problems, but i see lads complaining about blitzing now, and all the lads are saying is thanks for making us aware or we are aware and investigating.

Gameplay wise yeah, very good, although the QB is still throwing picks to safeties, while the WR is on a slant wide open is still a pain for me.

Bug wise its ridiculous, not only is there franchise problems, but i see lads complaining about blitzing now, and all the lads are saying is thanks for making us aware or we are aware and investigating.
    Whats the issue with the blitzing?

• Advertisement

Whats the issue with the blitzing?

Oh some guys are complaining about some sort blitzes and not been able to get to the QB, and theres apparantly a patch coming for that to.

Edit: Actually after reading more on this, its a case of something about nothing, its about nano blitzing

Advertisement