Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Agency Thread - Snake Draft

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Mikey and the Saints have already selected him I'm afraid.
    Carroller wrote: »
    Oh ****

In was just looking at the in game mode. Saw he was still there forgot money doesn't have the game yet.

Iv gone with Hakeem Nicks

'Money'

I could get on board with this nickname. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭davetherave

I'll skip my pick. I'm over in England for the weekend for the rugby and won't be back until tomorrow evening. Theres no point in holding things up for everybody and I have enough depth all round anyway.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

With the league restarting Free agents will have to be chosen again,in the interest of starting the league asap I will be asking that people pm on the players they want(and the order they want them,1.player 1 2.player 2 etc).

Will run as many rounds as required,if you pm 4 players,4 rounds.

I'll be picking first and will only pick 1 guy overall so no conflict of interests I believe.

This will run from tonight until Sunday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

With the league restarting Free agents will have to be chosen again,in the interest of starting the league asap I will be asking that people pm on the players they want(and the order they want them,1.player 1 2.player 2 etc).

Will run as many rounds as required,if you pm 4 players,4 rounds.

I'll be picking first and will only pick 1 guy overall so no conflict of interests I believe.

This will run from tonight until Sunday night.

perrin say if I needed a player at say qb and I put down Tebow but rock takes him, would be ok to say a second option if Tebow is gone I'll take josh Freeman then,?

tripperman wrote: »
    perrin say if I needed a player at say qb and I put down Tebow but rock takes him, would be ok to say a second option if Tebow is gone I'll take josh Freeman then,?
    Well what I would do is do a list like
    Player 1:Tebow
    Player 2 :Freeman
    Player 3:Brady Quinn

So if player 1 is gone,you'd get player 2 and if he's gone you'd get player 3 etc etc

Put down a few players to cover yourself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Away from the Xbox for much of today, but someone fire me a PM when it's my pick and I'll jump and take someone. Cheers. :)

Paully D wrote: »
    Away from the Xbox for much of today, but someone fire me a PM when it's my pick and I'll jump and take someone. Cheers. :)
    We're not going in order,you just pm me what players you want in FA,it can be any amount of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

We're not going in order,you just pm me what players you want in FA,it can be any amount of them.

Cool. PM sent. :)

Bump.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

A new thread for new changes should be used I think, I only understand now that this round we are just PM picks, very confusing for me I think using old thread

• Advertisement

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    A new thread for new changes should be used I think, I only understand now that this round we are just PM picks, very confusing for me I think using old thread
    I know,you're right,felt like I was almost spamming the forum creating new threads all the time.
    I need to start using some of these mod tools and merging threads and clearing some stuff up.

Advertisement