Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pre Season Week 1

• 12-09-2015 9:21pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Saints(MikeyT) @ Ravens(CPU)
    Jets(CPU) @ Lions(Pudsy33)
    Packers(Tripperman) @ Patriots(CPU)
    Cowboys(Padraic) @ Chargers(CPU)
    Titans(CPU) @ Falcons(Reaper)
    Panthers(Knex) @ Bills(CPU)
    Giants(Paully) @ Bengals(CPU)
    Rams(Perrin) @ Raiders(CPU)
    Broncos(CPU) @ Seahawks(Davetherave)
    Buccaneers(CPU) @ Vikings(Giffney)
    Chiefs(CPU) @ Cardinals(Shmarky1)
    Colts(CPU) @ Eagles(Carroller)

Injuries should be off for preseason.
    No time limit for week 1 of preseason till everyone has joined the league.
    I can't think of any issue should anyone want to play their game right away,just check they have the min amount of players for each position or else the cpu will pick them up for the game.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Giants 24-31 Bengals.

Starters were 14-14 after the first quarter, so the second string lost 10-17 with a Nassib INT just outside the red zone being the difference really. Pretty pleased with my offense, I ran and passed the ball quite well (INT aside). The defense is definitely concerning however. Bengals scored TD's on a 75 yard run, a 54 yard pass and a 63 yard pass which is worrying. I'm pretty confident in saying I will lose CPU games this year.

I think I have a star on my hands in Owamagbe Odighizuwa. In 3 quarters he had 6 tackles, 3 tackles for a loss, 1 sack and 2 or 3 hurries. It was against backups of course, but his speed is insane.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭tripperman

Lost to cpu pats on Saturday, really struggled to move the chain's with the backups especially with tolzien, Hundley the rookie qb is good he's now backup, the packers defensive playbook didn't suit me gave up a lot of soft ground, and it is possible to put a fg out level with the kicker I done from 40 yards went straight out on the 38, oh boy fg for me from 36 or less now for this Madden

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Beat the chiefs but the Cardinals defense are terrible, safe to say i'm gonna be the whipping boy in this division anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Beat the Bills, but it took a fourth Quarter drive where I converted on 4th down twice.

I feel I can contain CPU 80% of the time, if not more, and then they just bust out huge plays on me. Like I can conceded three TDs in a game, and all of them will be 50+ yard catch and runs. The QB's other 17+ passes will barely even get them a first down.

Dunno what it is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

When are we advancing/pushing on with free agency? :)
    Knex. wrote: »
    Beat the Bills, but it took a fourth Quarter drive where I converted on 4th down twice.

I feel I can contain CPU 80% of the time, if not more, and then they just bust out huge plays on me. Like I can conceded three TDs in a game, and all of them will be 50+ yard catch and runs. The QB's other 17+ passes will barely even get them a first down.

Dunno what it is.

I'm having the same problem. I'd assume it's something to do with the CPU games being scripted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Do we have sliders set as standard for the CFM, or are they tweaked?

I downloaded the main community set a week or two ago anyway, although I can't say that I know the difference between them and the standard that much. Just from what I read it seemed like a good idea.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Paully D wrote: »
    When are we advancing/pushing on with free agency? smile.png

I'm having the same problem. I'd assume it's something to do with the CPU games being scripted.
    On advancing and FA,was kinda hoping for an update from Mikey first as I think he's the only left to join.

On CPU,I haven't played my pre season game yet but have playing on MUT and have been shutting them down reasonably well(different gametypes but thats all I have to go on for now),will play my preseason versus them and see.
    Knex. wrote: »
    Do we have sliders set as standard for the CFM, or are they tweaked?

I downloaded the main community set a week or two ago anyway, although I can't say that I know the difference between them and the standard that much. Just from what I read it seemed like a good idea.
    No sliders have been touched,I don't think any tweaking has been done to the PFL leagues so I would be tending to follow suit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Carroller

I played my preseason and bet the colts. But it never saved and now iv to play again :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

See if we can get the ball rolling tomorrow with regards the FA snake draft and advancing onto preseason week 2.

Advertisement