Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rainbow Six Siege

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭ABitofsense

I love this game too. Finally got to Level 20 for ranked games. Once you have a squad that talks to each other, it makes the game so much better. Best tactical shooter I have played in a very long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

It is a fantastic game but the fcuking matchmaking is beyond annoying at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

It has its moments alright.....Top tip if new to the game....

DO NOT USE FUZE IF YOU A BRAIN DEAD MONGO ON HOSTAGE STAGE!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

FYI guys, Glaz can shoot through Castle's panel.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭madcabbage

Ya the rifle is an absolute animal. Downed quite a few folk through those panels with it.

• Advertisement

Can also shoot into the airplane from outside.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

dreamers75 wrote: »

Oh damn, that's handy to know!

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Oh damn, that's handy to know!

His scope is laggy as FOOK though, Sledge can one shot barb wire too with hammer.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Just spotted this on reddit now :pac:

"That moment when you see Glaz on the wing"

UeqVNOa.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Just about to install this on PS4; feel free to add me markcahill1985 anyone looking for few games

• Advertisement

€37 in HMV for Rainbow 6 Siege on Xbox One and PS4.

The developers have stated all DLC maps will be free because they want to build the community rather than split it.

The developers have stated all DLC maps will be free because they want to build the community rather than split it.

Fixing matchmaking would be a great start :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Had some good games on PC yesterday, netcode has improved somewhat but far from where it should be, matchmaking is shockingly bad, why cant they sort this out, its an ongoing issue since the closed and then open betas and they still haven't fixed it.

Just about to install this on PS4; feel free to add me markcahill1985 anyone looking for few games

will do mate, will add you later today. Add me also......

psn: wonda3oy

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Tomagotchye

€37 in HMV for Rainbow 6 Siege on Xbox One and PS4.

Just bought this thanks to you. Work will be a troll tomorrow as I wait to get stuck into this

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Just picked it up xb1. razerirl75 is my xbox gamer tag.

Some excellent games today, I really love this game when you get to play it.

The smile on my face when I got 5 kills in a round with Fuze :D Using one launcher.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,327 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Picked this up on xb1 today.

So far have only done the situations on number 10 now

dunworth1 wrote: »
    Picked this up on xb1 today.

So far have only done the situations on number 10 now

Best place to start. Watch the tutorial videos also to get easy Renown.

Start buying some operators both attackers and defenders.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 sadesh

Its looks awesome game and kindly share the app link to download

• Advertisement

Some excellent games today, I really love this game when you get to play it.

The smile on my face when I got 5 kills in a round with Fuze :D Using one launcher.

Yeah with all the new fish the kills are getting easier at the minute, really starting to get good at this new as I really know the layout of maps and what room not to bunch up in etc.

All my hours are starting to pay off finally.

Still alot of clowns with the team killing really cant stand it, and guys shooting the little drones taking half your health off ffs!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,879 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Played the SH1T out of Vegas 1 and 2 with my mate in local co-op. Both the campaign and (mainly) terrorist hunt. Many a fun night spent chatting crap while trying to beat all the maps with max terrorists on hard difficulty (MURDER TOWN YOU SOB!).

Absolutely gutted there is no local co-op in this. Puts it from a must buy to a never buy. #sadface.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Tomagotchye

Just started. Usually ends up me in a corner afraid of a mannequin while the action happens a complete other side of the house

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Seems a bit fooked up tonight alright.
    Think ive gotten one full game in tonight after trying for an hour.

Yeah servers were piss poor last night after about 8 bells, I just managed to join a team and stay in it for as long as possible no matter how bad it was. Even when I did get in some of the deaths I got were pure and utter Bull****.

Hopefully a patch will be here sooner rather then later.

Played several 5v5 private matches the last few days. They avoid matchmaking ****e you just need 9 others.

Its partially hosted on the host and a cloud server( i have yet to confirm) but it avoids ports and avoids nat settings......

If this is how its meant to be played RIP siege.........best 7 games I have had tho......

2 new things a learned in the last 2 days.

Deploying Shields can be electrified by Bandit's electronic device.

Drones can jump way higher when pointing the camera upward.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Drones can jump way higher when pointing the camera upward.

I learned that when I saw a guy leaving them up on countertops for a surveillance check.

• Advertisement

Grayditch wrote: »
    I learned that when I saw a guy leaving them up on countertops for a surveillance check.
    All high up spots have become my home.

NO! DON'T LOOK AT ME! I AM AN ALARM CLOCK ON A DESK.

Followed by a hail of gun fire from a suspecting enemy :)

Advertisement