Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rainbow Six Siege

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    I do play it a hell of alot but if I stopped buying useless poxy skins for 12k a pop I would be loaded.

I currently only have 25k :(

That 25 renown?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Down to 2 others be back in a few, kdjac on uplay.
    Hellrazer wrote: »
    Add me on uplay aswell...razerirl.
    Ill try hop on tonight for a few on the PC.

I've added the two of you if that's ok. If your playing tonight I might try get a game and show how Useless I am at this game :pac:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Stokolan wrote: »
    I've added the two of you if that's ok. If your playing tonight I might try get a game and show how Useless I am at this game :pac:

Whats your Uplay GT?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Currently have 107,256 renown.

I am hoping there's a limo I can purchase that drives me to the entrance of every building before the game begins.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

I am hoping there's a limo I can purchase that drives me to the entrance of every building before the game begins.

Damn, you're a lazy bástard even in video games :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

Whats your Uplay GT?

Its St0k0lan. with Zero's.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

That 25 renown?

No 25,000 give or take, I never used boosters or that so it can be a hard slog getting it up to 100K levels WITHOUT buying anything. How the **** can you get to over 100k without buying anything......I already play for 4-5 hrs a day ffs......LOL

Seems to be a knack to getting a hammer kill on a downed enemy :D

New operators.

CZLAeyWUgAE6ET8.jpg

CZLAtjsUMAAdAGf.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭Corvo

Slowly but surely getting the hang of this, really has that rare knack of having a steep learning curve yet so rewarding when it goes right.

Still racking up deaths though.

• Advertisement

I have over 121,000 as of last night. That didn't take long. Plenty of ranked and team points for team play.

Do you get much more points for ranked play as opposed to casual....I dont really play RANKED as no point unless you have 4 on same team all mic'd up or you get an ass kicking.

Can anyone tell me why some people have little army insginia's beside there name and others (ME) dont....is it a season pass thing or online ranked system. When you click on another persons profile and it shows you the rank alot of peeps have a captain or sergent insignia say.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Can anyone tell me why some people have little army insginia's beside there name and others (ME) dont....is it a season pass thing or online ranked system. When you click on another persons profile and it shows you the rank alot of peeps have a captain or sergent insignia say.

Its rank from playing ranked matches.

Played with Stokolan a few times this week, decent player.

Do you get much more points for ranked play as opposed to casual....I dont really play RANKED as no point unless you have 4 on same team all mic'd up or you get an ass kicking.
    Almost double the points. That might be over stating it slightly. A great deal more points for ranked.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Any way to join you lot ingame through the Uplay app?
    I can see you all ingame but theres no way to join or am I just missing something.

FWIW its a million times better on Oc.

I can see you all ingame but theres no way to join or am I just missing something.

Nope you have to squad up before then join a round together, kinda retarded in 2015/6

So its about timing I sent you a few invites but unless your on the main screen its pointless.

We on TS for all our matches.

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭Mr_Muffin

Need a new game. I was thinking of picking this up - the last Rainbow game i played was the one on the Xbox 360 but i wasn't really into it. Is this game worth the 50 euro it is going for in Gamestop?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Mr_Muffin wrote: »
    Need a new game. I was thinking of picking this up - the last Rainbow game i played was the one on the Xbox 360 but i wasn't really into it. Is this game worth the 50 euro it is going for in Gamestop?

I didn't enjoy the previous Rainbow Six games neither but I love Siege. It's a lot different than it's predecessors & better in my opinion.

It's €45 in Argos for both XB1/PS4.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Any sign of patch 1.3 for console? It was due for release on the 20th January according to the Rainbow 6 Siege website.

logik wrote: »
    Any sign of patch 1.3 for console? It was due for release on the 20th January according to the Rainbow 6 Siege website.

I got 1.3 last night.

Corvo wrote: »
    I got 1.3 last night.

Yeah although the PS4 update says patch 1.5!!!!

I notice an improvement in matchmaking but alot more dodgy kills when you die when you really should not. I also notice that accidental deaths with FUZE is gone mental, for example I was at the bank and Fuzed through one window and moved to the left and the nade came out the other window and killed me!!!

Also you have to stand further back now from the device more so then before or you get killed I find.

What exactly was in the patch notes cant find them online.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

Are the PC guys here on discord or TS?

TS for me and a few others

Any of the guys of here playing already tonight? Was playing alongside a few Irish lads and whilst I was utterly useless, truly made me laugh!

Any of the guys of here playing already tonight? Was playing alongside a few Irish lads and whilst I was utterly useless, truly made me laugh!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

dreamers75 wrote: »
    TS for me and a few others

Ok cool, I've moved onto discord, If anyone is looking for a game, I'm not great but getting better, you can find me with the discord link in my sig

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Has anyone got any good basic tips for this. Iv just picked it up and just finished the situation in the port where you have a sniper type attachment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Has anyone got any good basic tips for this. Iv just picked it up and just finished the situation in the port where you have a sniper type attachment.

Advertisement