Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rainbow Six Siege

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭Deep Six

Anybody else have a lock symbol on the new operator category (Navy Seal)? I can't unlock either of them and there's a countdown timer of 6 days?

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭SharpCoder

Deep Six wrote: »
    Anybody else have a lock symbol on the new operator category (Navy Seal)? I can't unlock either of them and there's a countdown timer of 6 days?

out today?

http://www.irishgamers.ie/threads/2067

released a video also.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Out today for Season Pass owners, everyone else gets them next week for 50k each.

Those new cameras can win a match, you can place them anywhere even outside. Her guns a bit meh but those cameras, won most matches I played today when the cameras were in.

The shield guy is okish, really excels when breaking a window. Havent played new map yet in MP.

The new masks, every op gets a few.

13220699_1072532652786187_3274955975701089560_o.jpg
    13116251_1072532659452853_3470239021698410929_o.jpg

The new end game screen
    13112914_1072532662786186_2503387202956174775_o.jpg

The new MVP screen (thats me btw :p )
    13217125_1072532689452850_1246104912702633190_o.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

Valkyrie is definitely the better of the two new operators. The camera's are amazing, hard to spot and give excellent field of view. We made mince meat against a few teams yesterday due to the intel they can provide. I was expecting her SPAS shotgun to be overpowered like Frost's but it's actually not that great. Her MPX is actually really good as the recoil control on it is amazing considering the high rate of fire.

I'm glad they made Blackbeard's shield destructible, but overall I not as miffed with him compared to Valkyrie. He's easy enough to kill when he's in the open with the other operators but his gadget makes him the best cover/peeking operator as you can shield you're body with environment objects while covering your head. However once his shield is destroyed, he's basically just a guy with a gun.

Overall the patch is pretty darned good, personally alot better than the Black Ice update. I haven't had a chance yet to try out the new map though :(

Lost a few games to the cameras now.

They are an actual game changer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Have not played this since just after last patch...will have to have a blast again tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

I.Q is now becoming one of my favorite operators. The buff on her Gadget is so much better now and makes her an extremely viable counter to Valkyrie.

Had a game on Chalet where I destroyed all of Jaeger's Magpies & Kapkan's Traps in a single room without even setting foot in it and shooting through the wooden window barricades using her gadget.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Tomagotchye

Been killing it recently using the shotgun on attack. Before I only used rifles. They never see it coming until their dead and then they see nothing at all.

Not a fan of the new map, very open, lots of gaps. Finally unlocked, frost and I <3 bear traps

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Got back into this today, what a class game. Im still not great at it but enjoy the hell out of the tension of the gameplay. Almost hitting rank 20, will give ranked a go for a bit but id imagine I'll be more comfortable in casual.

Might try shotguns for a while too, see if that helps

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Ch1co

Bonus Events (extra renown) this weekend for those still playing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

Back playing it loads again, will get stuck in so cause I don't have the dlc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 16,222 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Are there many of you guys still playing this? I have to say I love the game. I've been playing it most nights since release.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Waiting on a new graphics card to get back into playing - Yes, great game, no two rounds are the same!

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭bigphil2

Ch1co wrote: »
    Bonus Events (extra renown) this weekend for those still playing!

I actually traded it in a couple of months ago to get DS3,i re-bought it 2nd hand last week,looking forward to getting stuck back in tis weekend :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Grayson wrote: »
    Are there many of you guys still playing this? I have to say I love the game. I've been playing it most nights since release.

I was playing it on the XBOX, but too many team killers and not many playing on my friends list or I am on different times to them.

Its hell when you are with randoms.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭Corvo

Had dropped this for a few weeks and I had reached in or around Level 25.

Have absolutely powered up the ranks since the patches and now operating at Level 52, Rank Silver IV.

Agree on Valkyrie, a real game changer but only if the team is operating as a squad anyway and communicating effectively. However I decided to purchase Blackbeard instead, purely on the basis that 1. I have come against him too many times and found out much to my detriment just how good he is and 2. He suits how I play which is in a support fire role from windows and corners whilst others take point.

Anyway, I'll be on tonight and pretty much all weekend as I'm trying to stay off the beer!

GT: Corvo4ttano

I'll have a mic.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

I find Blackbeard is a pain to kill. I mostly shoot under his shield but with most shots I go for the head so his shield really annoys me.

I find Blackbeard is a pain to kill. I mostly shoot under his shield but with most shoots I go for the head so his shield really annoys me.

Yep, a bloody nightmare. Fair enough to say his shield is breakable, but you are usually dead at that stage :pac:

C4 or flank him, his speed with the shield out is exceptionally slow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

I'll be on tonight and need a decent party for ranked games. GT : penguins haooo

I'll have a mic on but can't talk due to baby sleeping unfortunately

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Carroller wrote: »
    I'll be on tonight and need a decent party for ranked games. GT : penguins haooo

Which operator uses the sleeping baby again. I know its not Fuse :P

Added you. As long as you can hear me I'm happy, I tend to sing Prince too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Hopefully I will be on too so, I put the sleeping baby upstairs though, only fair, all the banging would wake him up, and the noise from the game. :pac:

Mr Freeze wrote: »
    all the banging

Thats what got you in this mess in this first place :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Ch1co

I'll be on as well. Gt Ch1co123

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭The_Chap

Been on a while, up to lvl 80ish

Have a few from here added but never seem to see anyone playing, been part of a few teams over the last 6 months but nothing regular enough for a ranked team

Gt is wardzy, usually have the headset on too

Playing ranked and dropped from Gold II back down to Silver IV due to playing with a bunch of people who didnt give a flying ****.

Painful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

Corvo wrote: »
    Playing ranked and dropped from Gold II back down to Silver IV due to playing with a bunch of people who didnt give a flying ****.

Painful.

Worst part playing ranked on your own is people leaving and the wait for a game I find.

Teamwork is essential in this game

Worst part playing ranked on your own is people leaving and the wait for a game I find.

Teamwork is essential in this game

And I've been very lucky to be teamed up with some great randomers, but four different matches on the trot I got guys Lvl 100+ and not one of them bothered - just shooting own team mates etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Doodleking

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The third Rainbow Six Siege [/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] [/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]expansion will be released this month, but when exactly this month?[/font]

Advertisement