Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rainbow Six Siege

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭Corvo

IvoryTower wrote: »
    who has semi auto shotgun, sounds like something i could do with

Caveria
    Valkyrie
    Pulse
    Castle
    Kapkan
    Frost

off the top of my head. They have become far too prevalent

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

20,000 renown for a fooking charm ffs!

Always found Pulse's shotgun to be lethal, I rarely use shotguns but some maps favor them over others (airplane etc)

I have valkeryie, Capitao and Blackbeard now....I will leave Caviera for the time being.

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    20,000 renown for a fooking charm ffs!

Always found Pulse's shotgun to be lethal, I rarely use shotguns but some maps favor them over others (airplane etc)

I have valkeryie, Capitao and Blackbeard now....I will leave Caviera for the time being.

Very nice, good mix there. Caviera is a tough one to use I imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Zen 2nd

Entire teams running around with shotguns is very annoying. Especially when you are wounding them but they still get the kill.

There is a nerf coming for Pulses shotgun and I believe others will be coming down the line.

Zen 2nd wrote: »
    There is a nerf coming for Pulses shotgun and I believe others will be coming down the line.

Frost's is still very powerful.

• Advertisement

Hope they fix Blackbeard shield ffs, I mean it either works or it doesnt. I have got one shotted behind it peeking out of very tight cover numerous times which should never happen and it was not even glaz or the like. But I really like him, he is a beast on the Favales map.

Slowly getting back into the game now but steep learning curve AGAIN with the new maps.

Just a quick one lads,

Only back playing as I said but I am getting vote kicked out of alot of matches before they even start! Am I missing something....?

Totally random games, never played a round with them so its a bit mad.......its not like I am picking FUZE on a hostage round or the like.

Has me baffled, have not got mic on so they can hear me DUBERLAND accent either lol.

Any ideas or just pure unlucky or the latest wreck your head craze.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Just a quick one lads,

Only back playing as I said but I am getting vote kicked out of alot of matches before they even start! Am I missing something....?

Totally random games, never played a round with them so its a bit mad.......its not like I am picking FUZE on a hostage round or the like.

Has me baffled, have not got mic on so they can hear me DUBERLAND accent either lol.

I've had this happen me a few times too. I put it down to them being able to see my rank and not thinking its high enough. Im only rank 24 because I dont get to play much but I play it for fun in casual mode so being kicked for that is a bit annoying but dont take it personally, just matchmake again and enjoy the game.

• Administrators Posts: 53,843 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Hope they fix Blackbeard shield ffs, I mean it either works or it doesnt. I have got one shotted behind it peeking out of very tight cover numerous times which should never happen and it was not even glaz or the like. But I really like him, he is a beast on the Favales map.

Slowly getting back into the game now but steep learning curve AGAIN with the new maps.
    I hope they get rid of the confusing hit markers when you shoot his shield.

I don't think any other shield in the game gives a hit marker.

Just a quick one lads,

Its probably down to rank, but they shouldn't be kicking you in casual. Ranked maybe, its more understandable (not that I approve).

Theres been a raft of new players since the game went on sale, and it has diluted the skill level on there, hence why long standing players are kicking newbies.

Saying that I played with Gold III Lvl 100+ and I could have swore Ray Charles was using his controller, so ranks can lie too!

• Advertisement

Corvo wrote: »
    Its probably down to rank, but they shouldn't be kicking you in casual. Ranked maybe, its more understandable (not that I approve).

Theres been a raft of new players since the game went on sale, and it has diluted the skill level on there, hence why long standing players are kicking newbies.

Saying that I played with Gold III Lvl 100+ and I could have swore Ray Charles was using his controller, so ranks can lie too!

I could understand getting kicked if I just bought the game but I am rank 125.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Getting really pissed off of teamkillers in this game..I've thought of punching them in the face if I ever met em..:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Blazer wrote: »
    Getting really pissed off of teamkillers in this game..I've thought of punching them in the face if I ever met em..:mad:

Had a few over the weekend, one did it in the final match at 2-2. Left 3 of us vs the 5, didnt end well.

Cant be hard to monitor and ban anyone who TKs in the 1st 10 seconds of a match.

Being fair to UBI they are doing a lot of good stuff with the game in terms of long term support.

dreamers75 wrote: »

Being fair to UBI they are doing a lot of good stuff with the game in terms of long term support.

Really? Its too little too late..same for the division where cheaters ran riot and ruined the game for everyone.
    Anyone that tk's in the spawn zone should get an automatic 24hr ban with a permanent ban for the 3rd infringement. That would soon put a stop to them.

Really? Its too little too late..same for the division where cheaters ran riot and ruined the game for everyone.
    Anyone that tk's in the spawn zone should get an automatic 24hr ban with a permanent ban for the 3rd infringement. That would soon put a stop to them.

Tend to agree, team killing is having a huge effect on the community. The bans must be harsher but I don't know how they can implement it, as friendly fire can happen often - I don't know how many times I would be peeking and letting off short bursts of fire and some melon steps in front of me and catches one in the noodle.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

i have a habit of panicking and blowing the head off my own team mate, game is very intense

IvoryTower wrote: »
    i have a habit of panicking and blowing the head off my own team mate, game is very intense

Haha, yeah but thats actually something I want to see in the game.

If you can cause enough chaos / tension in the enemy team that they panic like that, you have done well.

Happened to me recently, I was facing a doorway and it's 2 v 4 so we are under the cosh. My finger is on the trigger waiting for someone to pop around it.My team mates sprints past and I let off one round in a kind of a panic twitch movement. His head only passed the door for a split second but he caught it straight in the ear. Amazing shot, not that he thought so :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

its usually followed by a sigh of relief if the next round starts and they havent come to kill you!

Corvo wrote: »
    Tend to agree, team killing is having a huge effect on the community. The bans must be harsher but I don't know how they can implement it, as friendly fire can happen often - I don't know how many times I would be peeking and letting off short bursts of fire and some melon steps in front of me and catches one in the noodle.

I think it was over watch where they implemented immediate bans for tk in the spawn area

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,278 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I think it was over watch where they implemented immediate bans for tk in the spawn area

Unlikely as there's no friendly fire in Overwatch.

• Advertisement

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Unlikely as there's no friendly fire in Overwatch.

Some game I was reading about anyway only the other day. Could have been CS
    Yep cs
    http://steamcommunity.com/app/730/discussions/0/648816742516171532/

Patch notes now available with the various nerfs...

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1486006-Patch-Notes-Update-4-1?

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭psnKOB79LFC

I am used to battlefield and battlelog. Is there a similar form for r6s, one where I can see my stats and join clans?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

There's the Rainbow Six site which gives a decent level of stats

Also a fan made one R6Stats

Neither are on a par with Battlelog though

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

I managed to pull off a 1 v 5 last night in ranked. I'll probably never get it again so I made a video of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

The Mid-Season Reinforcements are arriving with force and introducing several changes to three Operators, new gadgets, new attachments, weapon balancing, and many bug fixes. You can expect these kinds of updates for future seasons as we try to implement changes we think will help improve the game, while incorporating feedback from the community.

The Mid-Season Reinforcements arrive on Tuesday, September 13, 2016.

Full patch notes here: http://rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-GB/updates/skullrain/reinforcements.aspx

Twitch Drone in the prep phase 0_o

Thats interesting as it can take out jammers etc:

2 shields for blackbeard....fcuk off!!! lol

Claymores :D

Rook gets Grenades.....oh yes!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Twitch drone during prep will be head wreaking. What asshole came up with that idea.

And she gets 2 of them.

Someone will be appointed twitch drone killer at round start.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,843 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Who knew that Twitch was a woman?

Wow am I glad to see Blackbeards shield get nerfed. That thing was a total joke.

Thermite losing his breach charges is interesting, he was a breach machine with his 5 total before.

Taking a camera from Valykrie too :(

Advertisement