Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rainbow Six Siege

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,327 ✭✭✭dunworth1

myself and gunnerdrog are on if anyone else wants to join

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

pc?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

im on PC kdjac on uplay.

Play on TS with a few others, usually 2 groups of 5ish.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,327 ✭✭✭dunworth1

pc?

xbox

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

dunworth1 wrote: »
    I might hop in during the week if ye're on, didn't get near the Xbox tonight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

dunworth1 wrote: »
    I might hop in during the week if ye're on, didn't get near the Xbox tonight

Yeah deffo

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Mira and Jackal look pretty cool. Can see both being fairly mandatory picks with those skills.

And what is this stuff with "Lord Tachanka"? Thought it was a meme from some of the community but I see the devs themselves were joking about it too in the stat sheet.

Gunmonkey wrote: »
    Mira and Jackal look pretty cool. Can see both being fairly mandatory picks with those skills.

And what is this stuff with "Lord Tachanka"? Thought it was a meme from some of the community but I see the devs themselves were joking about it too in the stat sheet.

It is a running joke, the ability to pop miras glass urself is lethal, here they come, pop c4 kill

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭Corvo

I'll be on Xbox also tonight, about 7:30 onwards.

The new map is huge!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

So hard to tell if Mira's window is open from far away, got killed twice coming back into a room and look closed. People are far too quick to pop it for an easy kill IMO can anyone pop it open or just Mira?

Really like the new UI but same old load times and hung screens, really disappointed that none of that is fixed before selling new content.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

I think anyone can pop it, just shoot the red can at the bottom.

I think anyone can pop it, just shoot the red can at the bottom.

With the amount of clowns playing this its just another thing for them to act the bollox so....

Just updating and will be on then. Xbox

Anyone can pop Mira's window even a sneaky well co ordinates twitch drone

Paid for season 2. For all my hours I still have heaps to unlock from season one so couldn't be bother this time

So if you dont buy SP2 what are you not getting? Can you still unlock the new operators, or are you stuck with the old ones if you dont?

I take it the new maps are free for all.

If you buy the new SP do you automatically get the new operators or do you still need to unlock them...?

Yeah you get the new operators as they are released. I still have to unlock a lot of season 1 operators, I was hoping they'd throw them in

I did see a deal in game to unlock all the Y1 operators for something like 2500 R6 credits if you have them.

Will have a look, would have to buy the credits but prob be happy enough to at this stage. Takes me ages to unlock one. Considering the lack of fps coming this year I reckon I'll play mostly this anyway so be worth it

• Advertisement

Not sure sure how anyone who plays regularly doesnt have all the operators.

Season Pass gets you the new operators for free a week before others can get them.

Mira is a game changer as someone on our team who was caught roaming for the 3rd round in a row mentioned "this cnut is fcuking annoying".

What we realised especially on Ibiza was that one of the roamers straight from KO ran out and did a lap of the building, that will keep Mira busy for a minute and in ranked that time is valuable.

264 hours, which would be a lot for me. mind you mostly played alone so wouldn't have had regular boosts on the go etc

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Not sure sure how anyone who plays regularly doesnt have all the operators.

Season Pass gets you the new operators for free a week before others can get them.

Mira is a game changer as someone on our team who was caught roaming for the 3rd round in a row mentioned "this cnut is fcuking annoying".

What we realised especially on Ibiza was that one of the roamers straight from KO ran out and did a lap of the building, that will keep Mira busy for a minute and in ranked that time is valuable.

Do you mean Jackal?

• Administrators Posts: 53,844 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Jackal is really, really good. Almost OP. The fact it shows their location is really helpful. Got a load of kills after scanning footprints last night.

Mira very good too, the window is really useful. Makes for some interesting moments where you have to debate whether or not to break the canister to get a kill. We did it once last night to kill one guy but it meant Glaz had a free line of sight into the garage.

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Do you mean Jackal?

Yeah Jackal.

Some clever uses for Mira are on the boat in the engine room facing outside.

In the Garage in the snow house place.

Tell ya something lads, either the world and their dog is hacking or I am seriously dirt at this game now. Was good at it at launch and granted I have not kept playing it but sweet baby jesus and the orphans I could not do a thing for the team today.

Had about 8 games and I think I killed 3 people, granted the new map was in rotation and that other one like an arabian embassy I never really played but still the accuracy on some boys is insane....gonna really try and get back into it and see if I can get to grips with it again. Dont like being cannon fodder for anyone.....

This guy is really really good....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Tell ya something lads, either the world and their dog is hacking or I am seriously dirt at this game now. Was good at it at launch and granted I have not kept playing it but sweet baby jesus and the orphans I could not do a thing for the team today.

Had about 8 games and I think I killed 3 people, granted the new map was in rotation and that other one like an arabian embassy I never really played but still the accuracy on some boys is insane....gonna really try and get back into it and see if I can get to grips with it again. Dont like being cannon fodder for anyone.....

This guy is really really good....

I'm only getting into it, but its amazing the angles and sightlines that some fellas are able to maintain, punching tennis ball sized holes in walls to catch you as you walk down a corridor etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

I'm only getting into it, but its amazing the angles and sightlines that some fellas are able to maintain, punching tennis ball sized holes in walls to catch you as you walk down a corridor etc.

Thats a PC player shown above though. Its a bit more challenging on a controller.

Killed 4 with one Fuze in Hereford during a ranked match :cool:

They had Mira too and I guess they are not aware of the fact that if the metal doesnt go all the way up the wall then Fuze is in :) All higher level than me too :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Zen 2nd

Matimi0 started it off in his Youtube videos of RB6 -> Matimi0's channel and he's played with the RB 6 devs before.

Advertisement