Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rainbow Six Siege

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Great video from Serenity17.

Lads what is the craic with poor old Jaeger ffs, he must have been nerfed like a mofo and I missed it. He gadget is next to useless now against Fuze (I know he got buffed a git) but at this stage you need to stick Jaegers 3 gadgets on the ONE WINDOW to stop FUZE attack.

Before the 3 gadgets anywhere in the one room would nullify Fuze which is the way it should be TBH. if you are picking him over another top defender.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Is there a single player campaign in this ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Not quite a campaign as such - it's a series of objective missions that are basically designed to get you familiar with each operator and their abilities, and the maps also.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

maximoose wrote: »
    Not quite a campaign as such - it's a series of objective missions that are basically designed to get you familiar with each operator and their abilities, and the maps also.

Primarily a multiplayer game then?

• Advertisement

Absolutely, but if you had a friend with the game also you could do a custom game just the 2 of you in a map for some craic.

• Administrators Posts: 53,844 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Lads what is the craic with poor old Jaeger ffs, he must have been nerfed like a mofo and I missed it. He gadget is next to useless now against Fuze (I know he got buffed a git) but at this stage you need to stick Jaegers 3 gadgets on the ONE WINDOW to stop FUZE attack.

Before the 3 gadgets anywhere in the one room would nullify Fuze which is the way it should be TBH. if you are picking him over another top defender.

Jager's gadget is pretty useless these days as you say but his gun is still the best weapon on the defensive side. He gets picked pretty much every single game for that alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Jagers weapon(scope) and speed are what make him most useful.

The device is next to useless vs Fuze.

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Jagers weapon(scope) and speed are what make him most useful.

The device is next to useless vs Fuze.

Mute is a much better defense to everything, makes all entry weapons near impossible to use. Forget about stopping the drones thats a plus if it happens use him for the windows and doors with castle and its a great defense.

I think Valkyrie is a super defender too. Unlocked Jackal and Mira last night, did not know you could use Mira gadget on CONCRETE walls!!!!

I taught it was just breakable surfaces and re-enforced walls.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,278 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I nearly always pick mute, his gadgets are handy but I find his SMG great too, silly range on it if you do controlled bursts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

found this on Reddit, thought ye'd like it
    Usually a peaceful beast, Montagne can be dangerous when cornered

Lkart30.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Hope to play a nice bit of this over the weekend if any xbox lads are on.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Wonda-Boy wrote: »

Yeah. I find Fuze the most annoying Operator tbh. 1 gadget deployment from Jaeger at a door/ window should stop a Fuze attack from said door/ window. It doesn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Yeah. I find Fuze the most annoying Operator tbh. 1 gadget deployment from Jaeger at a door/ window should stop a Fuze attack from said door/ window. It doesn't.

that would mean it would also stop 4-5 normal grenades, you'd complain if that was the case no?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

Finally finished moving house, if anyone on xbox tonight hit me up, mad for a game

that would mean it would also stop 4-5 normal grenades, you'd complain if that was the case no?

No, I don't think so. Not if it is neccesary to suffer that in order to combat Fuze. Besides, you can always shoot the thing or zap it if you are twitch. Either way you have options.

I was playing last night and four of our team were wiped out by him. I was confident we were ok as one in the team was Jaeger and he seemed to have covered all the bases. Then boom boom boom, four dead.

Im not sure if the Jaeger gadget has to be placed in a certain way to be effective or not. Ive seen it placed on walls and on the ground, not sure which is best. I would have thought on the ground would be optimum.

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Zen 2nd

J Mysterio wrote:
    Im not sure if the Jaeger gadget has to be placed in a certain way to be effective or not. Ive seen it placed on walls and on the ground, not sure which is best. I would have thought on the ground would be optimum.

Placement is critical. If two of his gadget are near the same grenade they will both zap it. As far as I remember Fuses grenades go right to left with 2 right, 1 middle, 2 left. Though placing on the ground or the wall is up to line of sight in the place it's put.

The increased blast of Fuses grenades does make it a bit more trickier!

Yeah I never place Jaegers gadget on the walls not any more, deffo on the ground about 5-6 feet from windows and doors. Makes mute a hell of alot more valuable now as he really is the only viable option to combat FUZE.

unless its a castled window fuze rarely gets the full lot off as his gadget is shot off

Ahhh there are ways my young padawan....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

unless its a castled window fuze rarely gets the full lot off as his gadget is shot off

Plenty of ways for fuze to fcuk **** up......even on hostage.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭Corvo

Jager is the perfect counter to Fuze...

...picking him off from 60 yards with that carbine at the spawn area.

Corvo wrote: »
    Jager is the perfect counter to Fuze...

...picking him off from 60 yards with that carbine at the spawn area.

That's missing the point really.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭Corvo

That's missing the point really.

I know, I was being cheeky.

He's a pain in the hole in all honesty.

Corvo wrote: »

He's a pain the hole in all honesty.

But how sweet does it feel when you are playing pulse and headshot him just as he is placing the gadget on the window!!!

Have to say devs need to do something with TERRORIST HUNT its an absolute shambles......5 times I went in to get 3 done successfully for a daily and within 30 secs teamkills all over the place. The mode might aswell be removed its that bad, if you want to do it now you pretty much have to LONE WOLF it.

Also I have just seen on youtube that Glaz is getting a big of a buff to items not damage. Thermal scope and new grenades apparently!!!!

The scope really will make it a game changer f it can sense through windows. Will make glaz a ****ing monster

The scope really will make it a game changer f it can sense through windows. Will make glaz a ****ing monster

Probably more realistic too.

• Advertisement

Probably more realistic too.

Echo and jackal for me get rid of a bit of realism

Advertisement