Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rainbow Six Siege

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

AFAIK he cant see through a window ONLY if there is an opening, the wall/window/wall etc needs to be breached or broken. Other wise it would be like a free wall hack...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    AFAIK he cant see through a window ONLY if there is an opening, the wall/window/wall etc needs to be breached or broken. Other wise it would be like a free wall hack...

I wouldnt mind it too much if its lets sayt 1m in front of a window behind the wood. If you are standing by a window you deserve the death

Also nothing is more infuriating as mira as when you set up your window, leave a spot unreinforced that you can kill through without popping a window when boop inb walks a **** off mic and reinforces your kill spot

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Yeah again the wall is breached....so you cant see the thermal image behind a closed structure. Also you can see through smoke effects too.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

I dont like Mira at all.

J Mysterio wrote: »
    I dont like Mira at all.

Yeah not mad on the gadget its a liability with a stupid team, would be great if only mira could pop it (or others if she dead)

Her gun is lethal at short to medium range in fairness.

That vector tho.......

The walls are best used as kill holes with a soft wall beside them.

• Administrators Posts: 53,844 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Suicide by Fuze seems to happen relatively often these days.

Well since they buffed him alright there are a few suicides.

• Advertisement

that glaz change will make him a monster

that glaz change will make him a monster

Depends on the map tbh, he is situation. But I like him, he is also great for people starting out to play with. I wish he had C4 to help him out if caught out up close.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭Corvo

Can't remember the last time I used Glaz, must be way back when I first bought the game.

Could see the advantage of opening up a large space (say Garage on House) and using the smokes of Ash, Capitao and Glaz to cover it and start picking them off.

Still can't see his pick rate sky-rocketing or anything.

No either can I, but he is a solid choice all the same. Doesnt matter what level you on when you hear that distinctive Glaz sniper sound you tend wake up around open places lol.

No either can I, but he is a solid choice all the same. Doesnt matter what level you on when you hear that distinctive Glaz sniper sound you tend wake up around open places lol.

with the update to his ROF and recoil a silencer on his gun isnt bad

Take back what I said about Glaz's pick rate, he seems to be a solid choice in every game I've played in recently and has caused all manner of problems.

Nerf the bastard! :pac:

Corvo wrote: »
    Take back what I said about Glaz's pick rate, he seems to be a solid choice in every game I've played in recently and has caused all manner of problems.

Nerf the bastard! :pac:

I'm loving how obvious it is if someone is peaking throguh a meled hole in a wall ha

I'm loving how obvious it is if someone is peaking throguh a meled hole in a wall ha

I still haven't picked him as I can't justify not picking someone with more utility (or who is just plain fun - like Montagne), but I've played with and against guys who were absolutely wrecking stuff with him in Casual. I'd hate to see what he would be like in a proper Ranked game with an organised side.

• Advertisement

Twitch and Glaz excellent combo break windows etc.....glaz setup miles away send in Twitch drone people running all over the shop not to get ZAPPED and BOOM multiple HEADSHOTS 99% of the time.

Twitch and Glaz excellent combo break windows etc.....glaz setup miles away send in Twitch drone people running all over the shop not to get ZAPPED and BOOM multiple HEADSHOTS 99% of the time.

Find it so funny how people react when Twitch opens up a Mira gadget. Defenders just HAVE to peek it and get popped. You could play another round and the same thing could happen again! Like a mouse with electrified cheese.

Haha, Twitch is brilliant fun. It's awesome to literally zap someone to death. People lose their minds! They shoot each other/ the hostage trying to get you :pac:

I hate the way it takes some people weeks if not months to cope on to a change in gameplay, you still have clowns running around cracking windows and doors for lines of sight while defending KNOWING or maybe not KNOWING (which is way worse) Glaz is out there.

Instead of 18s on the box they should have an IQ rating ffs.

RANT OVER.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

I think Glaz is over powered right now - There is no real way to counter the thermal scope and if the attacking team is organised with smokes and twicth etc, its very hard to beat them.

I hate the way it takes some people weeks if not months to cope on to a change in gameplay, you still have clowns running around cracking windows and doors for lines of sight while defending KNOWING or maybe not KNOWING (which is way worse) Glaz is out there.

RANT OVER.

Oh mate, the stuff I've seen in Casual. Level 40 player, running round barricading doors and then placing Jager's ADS on the same barricaded door.

Mute jammers being placed together in a group of four beside a door.

Fuze standing at a solid wall for a good two minutes trying to place his charge on it.

RANT OVER.

Oh it drives me fučking cracked when lads do that. You secure a room and they run around breaking every damn window till you are fully exposed. Idiots. There are a lot of kids playing this, which is frankly bizarre. Many sound as if they are 7 or 8 years old.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,675 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

just installed this over the weekend and completed the situations last night. Played a bit a of terrorist hunt and it was ok but have no headset so got killed straight away in MP. I assume a headset is a must to get full enjoyment of the game? 
    Also who are the first few must have operators to have initially? Have only unlocked Glaz and Ash so far

just installed this over the weekend and completed the situations last night. Played a bit a of terrorist hunt and it was ok but have no headset so got killed straight away in MP. I assume a headset is a must to get full enjoyment of the game?
    Also who are the first few must have operators to have initially? Have only unlocked Glaz and Ash so far

Sledge is great, and I still use him a lot, especially since grenades were taken away from Capitao etc. and given to weaker Op's but they remained with Sledge.

Rook is a great defender to start with, and all you have to do is drop the armour at the very start of the round and you have brought a lot to the team already.

• Advertisement

My favourite guys are Montagne, Twitch and Sledge in attack and Pulse, Frost, Rook and Castle in defence.

Advertisement