Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rainbow Six Siege

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

twitch/Sledge & Rook/Mute for me

taking a break form it at the moment while i play ghost recon but i'll be back, easily one of my fave games ever

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Just noticed there was a Thermite 'Limerick bundle'. :pac:
    r6-news_thermite-limerick_HEADER_286276.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

got the technical server email thing, will be good to get hands on with stuff before it goes live

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Just noticed there was a Thermite 'Limerick bundle'. :pac:
    r6-news_thermite-limerick_HEADER_286276.jpg

Shame you have to sell a kidney to get most of the stuff in the R6 shop. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 16,222 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Shame you have to sell a kidney to get most of the stuff in the R6 shop. :(

I'm down to 500 rn after buying that.
    just installed this over the weekend and completed the situations last night. Played a bit a of terrorist hunt and it was ok but have no headset so got killed straight away in MP. I assume a headset is a must to get full enjoyment of the game? 
    Also who are the first few must have operators to have initially? Have only unlocked Glaz and Ash so far
    The headset makes a huge difference. I have friends who plug in headphones that come with phones. That way they have a mic too. Personally I have Turtle Beach X07's.

You should have feck loads of points from completing the situations. IF not, go back and re do some to get the highest ratings. Also do a few terrorist hunts, you'll build up points quickly plus you'll get to know some of the maps better.

I'd recommend, sledge, thermite and fuze for offence. They're good all round attackers who help your team. Get smoke, rook, bandit (or jager) for defense. Once again they're just good operators who help your team out. (At the beginning when you might not be getting as many kills because you don't know the maps etc, It's good to pick something useful so you don't feel useless.)

• Advertisement

I found this channel a couple of weeks ago. These guys have made a few video's of camping/hiding spots. They involve impact grenading areas and hopping on shields/players. When I watched this video I burst out laughing at the first one. It's disgusting.

I don't understand your guys use of 'disgusting'. Are you trying to change the meaning of that like 'sick' or whatever?
    If so, fucking stop it. That sh1t is nonsense.

I don't understand your guys use of 'disgusting'. Are you trying to change the meaning of that like 'sick' or whatever?
    If so, fucking stop it. That sh1t is nonsense.

Sh1t is literally disgusting ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,675 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Thanks for all the replies, got into the MP last night and it was good. However it seems to take ages to get a game going , the matchmaking seems to take 3-4 minutes for each new game. Is this because most squads are just groups of friends all ready together?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Thanks for all the replies, got into the MP last night and it was good. However it seems to take ages to get a game going , the matchmaking seems to take 3-4 minutes for each new game. Is this because most squads are just groups of friends all ready together?

if you havent matched in 2 minutes, back out and start again.

• Advertisement

Especially if it says it's looking for opponents and you see a teammate quit. It won't match you if your team isn't full. And it seems to hardly ever give you a new teammate if the game is looking for an opponent.

Also it's EU servers so the later your on the harder to get a game. Trying to find a ranked match at 4am can be a nightmare :) Casual isn't as bad but it can still take a while.

What platform are you on Dr?

I dunno if they've fixed the 4 man team bug? essentially if matchmaking put you in with 3 others, it might never find a 5th.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,675 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Grayson wrote: »

Especially if it says it's looking for opponents and you see a teammate quit. It won't match you if your team isn't full. And it seems to hardly ever give you a new teammate if the game is looking for an opponent.

Also it's EU servers so the later your on the harder to get a game. Trying to find a ranked match at 4am can be a nightmare :) Casual isn't as bad but it can still take a while.

What platform are you on Dr?
    Was just trying casual myself but yeah I always seemed to be waiting when we got 4 players and then sometimes getting a connection error. On XB1

I realised I had 65/ 70% of the trophies for this yesterday so completed the situations and am now at 85% or so.

This is the first game ive ever been minded to complete trophies for, must be the addictove nature of it.

Most of them seem fine except one for Terrorist Hunt where you need to kill 2,500 terrorists! That may take some time.

Must look at the list to see what I am missing.....I must surely have most of them at this stage too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭Corvo

I realised I had 65/ 70% of the trophies for this yesterday so completed the situations and am now at 85% or so.

This is the first game ive ever been minded to complete trophies for, must be the addictove nature of it.

Most of them seem fine except one for Terrorist Hunt where you need to kill 2,500 terrorists! That may take some time.

Seen that one, think its crazy, would be quite the grind especially for someone that has no interest in TH.

Corvo wrote: »
    Seen that one, think its crazy, would be quite the grind especially for someone that has no interest in TH.

Ive played it a few times now and it is fun, but I'd much rather play multiplayer TDM. Thus, getting to that number is a bit ridiculous. I suppose that's the kinda thing you have to grind on to get a platinum.

If you think about it though... If you get about 10 kills in a Terrorist Hunt mission... that makes it about 250 TH matches to get that trophy :o

I'd normally play whetever TH is required to unlock the bounty. That achievement for 'defend the hostage 100 times' is ridiculous though, think I've only ever played 2 games of that in the rotation.

Ahh see that type of crap I have zero interest in.....so no platinum for me.

I think that and the TH bullet penetration kills are the only two I don't have completed.

There's a good reason for that though.

daUastp.jpg

zN0QTIU.jpg

• Advertisement

I'm at 87% now :pac:

Got the trophy for completing a Terrorist Hunt on Realistic last night.

Probably will never get that platinum :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭moonlighting

major server problems today. network could be hacked?
    http://downdetector.com/status/uplay

major server problems today. network could be hacked?
    http://downdetector.com/status/uplay

I was playing when it went down. It's so annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭Corvo

Anyone watching the Pro League at the moment? Glaz is being picked in every single round by the attacking team.

I'd be very surprised if he is not nerfed soon.

Anyone watching the Pro League at the moment? Glaz is being picked in every single round by the attacking team.

I'd be very surprised if he is not nerfed soon.

OF COURSE, YOU CANT EVEN shoot a tiny hole out to peak without becoming a light house, he is immense, plant fuser, cover with smoke, you win

Hope they release an operator with a built in hoover to counter him, or a dyson fan on his head!!!

LMAO

OF COURSE, YOU CANT EVEN shoot a tiny hole out to peak without becoming a light house, he is immense, plant fuser, cover with smoke, you win

yeah, the big bright burst of yellow is too obvious. it should only show yellow if theres a certain percentage of your body exposed

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

I don't get it.

• Advertisement

I don't get it.

guy hits body and headshot, gets reported immediately banned by battleye

Advertisement