Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rainbow Six Siege

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

Still don't get it

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Withrax

Did anyone get trolled by recruits yesterday?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

IvoryTower wrote: »
    Still don't get it

He pops out fires 2 bullets at an enemy he cannot see, kills him gets reported and near insta banned.

You realise its a death replay you are watching :confused:

Ah okay yeah thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

What is the deal with the influx people picking recruits lately....am I missing something? I am not on about new players but very experienced players picking them and most of the time doing nothing special with them....is it a case of them thinking they are pro players but are not kinda thing.

Very strange.....I know you can get extra in the load out picking recruits but the lack of optics out weight that surely?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    What is the deal with the influx people picking recruits lately....am I missing something? I am not on about new players but very experienced players picking them and most of the time doing nothing special with them....is it a case of them thinking they are pro players but are not kinda thing.

Very strange.....I know you can get extra in the load out picking recruits but the lack of optics out weight that surely?

Any gun you want, decent speed armour, depending on how you play it's a decent on defence for all the barbed wire. But barbed wire is getting nerfed so....

Patch out today also.....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Patch out today also.....

Yeah, nothing too exciting there though is there? Weirdly they don't even mention it on the R6S site, its hidden in a Ubisoft forum. Maybe they think it looks bad to be releasing a patch.

One of the problems with the game is it's so deadly to earn the damn coins. Takes a lifetime, even if you buy a booster with real dong.

Great game though, might play a game later, haven't played in a good few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭Corvo

Any gun you want, decent speed armour, depending on how you play it's a decent on defence for all the barbed wire. But barbed wire is getting nerfed so....

Barbed wire is being nerfed? In what regard? Would be a huge pity, as its one of the games biggest assets.

Corvo wrote: »
    Barbed wire is being nerfed? In what regard? Would be a huge pity, as its one of the games biggest assets.

Less hits to destroy less of a speed reduction. I imagine it's so claptrop will be desirable to play

• Advertisement

You've all left me lads! Am I the only one still playing this? I can't put it down, it continues to be a constant challenge. Everytime I master a map (I'd like to think I've finally got hold of Skyscraper - not so much Coastline) they are set to release another along with more operators and the whole meta changes again. What a brilliant game.

Also, anyone keeping up with the Pro Leagues?

Haven't been gaming at all, was tempted to pick up Overwatch to try and ignite the spark again. Must have a bash of R6 the weekend see how I feel about it!

Still play it regularly.

Spawn peeking is getting to the point where attackers just fire at possible windows and get kills.

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Still play it regularly.

Spawn peeking is getting to the point where attackers just fire at possible windows and get kills.

Haven't seen as much of that on console, though as I mentioned above, I keep up to date with PC play and I've seen a lot of that alright.

Looking forward to the two new operators.

i find it funny that all those facebook sites that post gaming videos all the time seem to be 90% r6, it must be doing pretty well or else maybe its just the only game that produces lots of magic competitive moments, they're never ending! I guess an Ace always looks good

IvoryTower wrote: »
    i find it funny that all those facebook sites that post gaming videos all the time seem to be 90% r6, it must be doing pretty well or else maybe its just the only game that produces lots of magic competitive moments, they're never ending! I guess an Ace always looks good

It has vastly surpassed ubis wildest dreams

It has vastly surpassed ubis wildest dreams

Despite the constant problem with servers etc.

Despite the constant problem with servers etc.

yeah, like its still selling pretty well

Haven't seen as much of that on console, though as I mentioned above, I keep up to date with PC play and I've seen a lot of that alright.

Looking forward to the two new operators.

Hell of alot of spawnkilling on console, I am still playing it every night. Trying to get as much renown as possible for the next two operators.

Still a couple of things I really dislike about the game but its still very playable.

I almost burned myself out from playing this so much. Havent picked it up for a while but still love it. When are the two new operators out? Any word who or what they will be?

• Advertisement

One was possibly mined called caltrop. It's reckoned she's an upgraded barbed wire that can't be destroyed. May cause damage

Hell of alot of spawnkilling on console, I am still playing it every night. Trying to get as much renown as possible for the next two operators.

Still a couple of things I really dislike about the game but its still very playable.

I've only really come across it on Kanal, though I've gone back to playing Casual lately to farm renown (like you, I want to have enough for the next two operators).

They changed the matchmaking lately on Casual, so that you only come up against similar ranks. Whilst it is a better challenge, it takes an age now to get a game and its driving me nuts. That definitely needs work.

Also - #BuffBlitz ffs...

I think the other operator might be called dazzler

Withrax wrote: »
    I think the other operator might be called dazzler

Yeah I think its like a safe version of Fuze. Bet I'll still kill the hostage.

Yeah I think its like a safe version of Fuze. Bet I'll still kill the hostage.

I hate when people do that! Don't select him for hostage missions!

Ah good ol' Fuze. Can always rely on him to lose the game 30 seconds into a hostage mission.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

I've been having a final hurrah with destiny in between major sessions of halo, but I'm feeling the call of r6 again.

Destiny!!!! Ahhh yes I remember that game........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

dreamers75 wrote: »

While it's great to see some badly needed resources being allocated to making the game better, August seems an awfully long time away for a new map. Not to mention that it kinda devalues the season pass a little.

Advertisement