Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rainbow Six Siege

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Yeah they have sucked with update times

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

First game back, first round, team killed at spawn. It's good to be back

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭shreddedloops

IvoryTower wrote: »
    First game back, first round, team killed at spawn. It's good to be back

Ranked or casual?

casual, I left and it put me back into same game so i tried to kill your man and he got me again lol, so i may never play the game again

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

At least there is the banned time limit now for team killing, i have been handed a 30min ban and a 2 hr ban previously. The 30 min for killing the same mongo for TK me in one round that I carried over the next two, and the two hour was funny as I killed another sap that took 80%HP of me trying to kill a drone..SERIOUSLY!

So I killed him and then when the game was live I was smoke and I throw a gas canister a fraction too close to the hostage and it died...and I got kicked lol - 2hr ban!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

https://www.pcgamesn.com/rainbow-six-siege/rainbow-six-siege-operation-health-alexandre-remy-xavier-marquis

good interview there with the devs and their reasoning for operation health.

played a few games today and thoroughly enjoyed it. winning a hard fought victory is a great buzz

Very well made R6 cosplay/action video.

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭The_Chap

Very good but blimey some people have too much free time lol

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Withrax

Does anyone have trouble playing this on ps4 with eir broadband? The matchmaking is taking forever and keeps dropping players. Sometimes i will join the middle of the game and weapons will be invisible. Other times it will just get stuck on the loading screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

• Advertisement

On Virgin Media myself (350mb) and no issues I did have to open my NAT as it was listed to strict ingame. Now its open, but matchmaking sucks no matter what ISP you have.

Is it normal for it to take about 5 minutes to get a match going sometimes?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Withrax wrote: »
    Is it normal for it to take about 5 minutes to get a match going sometimes?

sadly yes.

Righto, thanks for the help

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

I think the loading times are reasonable enough. I'm normally in a game in less than 2 minutes.

Started playing a lot again the last few days.

Yeah back playing most nights myself but only for a couple of games, haven't had any loading issues so far thankfully, unless I'm just completely used to it but it seems fine

If this game was not picked up by the pro league the game would not be getting fixed, 3mths extensive work (operation health) to get the game right is a huge undertaking and I am glad its getting done but feel a little pissed off also. I have been a big critic of the matchmaking and its the single biggest annoyance of the series but the servers and tick rate getting sorted too is a big plus.

Having said that the number of people playing the game has risen to 2 million a day world wide, double since year one so the game is growing at a large rate.

I absolutely love the game, nothing else like it on any platform I just wish I was better at it.....lol.

Yeah I know what you mean. I can only get so good at this game and then I level off. Looking forward to losing my gold rank cause it's just confusing people at the moment, rather work my way back up

What I find amazing about this game is one night you are like John McClane in Nakatomi plaza killing everything in site....the next game you are like Johnny English and cant hit ****!!!!

Listening to the live stream yesterday, the devs said they wanted to fix the game now as they are committed to year 3 already and are "hoping" for a further 3 seasons.....so if they can nail this now we will be in pretty good shape for the future of the title.

Also from next week according to the devs the first operator balance is coming into play and no surprise its Glaz getting a big nerf, currently 1-2 shots for a body kill thats gonna change to 3-4. They are taking smoke canisters from him and Ash and giving them to Jackal and someone else (cant remember now)

And adding alot more recoil to his gun....so rack up the Glaz kills while you can guys.

I can't hit **** with Glaz as it is.

• Advertisement

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    What I find amazing about this game is one night you are like John McClane in Nakatomi plaza killing everything in site....the next game you are like Johnny English and cant hit ****!!!!

:pac:

Withrax wrote: »
    I can't hit **** with Glaz as it is.

WHAT!!!!

Ahh here leave it out....all you need to do with Glaz is make eye contact and they die!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    WHAT!!!!

Ahh here leave it out....all you need to do with Glaz is make eye contact and they die!

I could never use glaz until the recent buff, now, all you need is patience and an angle. Fellas are lit up like Christmas trees, its silly how lopsided it is.

I think i just have a ****e aim. I could have the perfect shot lined up and somehow I manage to miss

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭The Domonator

First time playing in a month, but I had a couple of fun moments last night :P

I keep on saving clips which will probably never see the light of day! So sad.

I've never saved a clip, think I tried it once and can't remember how. Laziness is the worst

IvoryTower wrote: »
    I've never saved a clip, think I tried it once and can't remember how. Laziness is the worst

Hit the share button! To the left of the large centre thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭The Domonator

J Mysterio wrote: »
    I keep on saving clips which will probably never see the light of day! So sad.

I've got a few on my hard drive but I'm too lazy to upload them lol.

• Advertisement

I mean I haven't recorded one yet!

Advertisement