Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rainbow Six Siege

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

IvoryTower wrote: »
    I mean I haven't recorded one yet!

When you hit the share button you can click a video option and it then saves your previous 10 mins or so of gameplay. You can then edit that as you choose later.

So if you have an incredible round, you can just hit 'share' after, and save it!

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭The Domonator

I mean I haven't recorded one yet!

The share button is just above the dpad and to the right slightly. Just press that and you'll see a bunch of options, including the option to save your gameplay to your hard drive.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

Ah I see that thanks, epic fail videos cpuld be my thing

• Registered Users Posts: 16,222 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    If this game was not picked up by the pro league the game would not be getting fixed, 3mths extensive work (operation health) to get the game right is a huge undertaking and I am glad its getting done but feel a little pissed off also. I have been a big critic of the matchmaking and its the single biggest annoyance of the series but the servers and tick rate getting sorted too is a big plus.

Having said that the number of people playing the game has risen to 2 million a day world wide, double since year one so the game is growing at a large rate.

I absolutely love the game, nothing else like it on any platform I just wish I was better at it.....lol.

I see your matchmaking and raise you hit boxes. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Hit boxes are no where near as frustrating as the match making, hence why its the 1st thing getting fixed.

TBH, nothing is actually happening at all as we play. The new patch merely gave us a new screens but nothing has been fixed, apparently its just background work to enable the fixes to start next month!!!

Strange to release the patch with nothing but a few UI changes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

There's something amazingly satisfying about being in a 1v1, and getting your opponent to panic and leave cover by zapping him with a twitch drone. then dropping in to shoot him while hes running around a table looking for it.

Yeah its great, but not as good as actually killing someone with it. Was in a 2v1 before and one of them was injured on ground, other lad was trying to pick him up but kept stopping as I was zapping him instead of taking the two hits and having 2 men again. Eventually I zapped the dude on the floor and was 1v1, thanx fook I won as all the team were vote kicking me offf LMAO.

I get quite a lot of kills with Twitch's drone. Its very satisfying, partially as it's so annoying to ve attacked by it :pac:

It also makes the 'locate the bomb' section way more craic.

its like a game within a game

Fell in with a group on LFG last night,

to set the scene, I'm still learning the maps in the game, so dont fully know all the different ways of getting from one side to the other. I was the last man left defending with the objective in the basement garage.

The other 4 lads guided me around the chalet like champs so I got a mega flank on a blissfully unaware blackbeard.

they then screamed for teabagging, and well, who am i to refuse? :D

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Stone%20xb/video/31896897

• Advertisement

you need to work on your teabagging :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

to set the scene, I'm still learning the maps in the game, so dont fully know all the different ways of getting from one side to the other. I was the last man left defending with the objective in the basement garage.

The other 4 lads guided me around the chalet like champs so I got a mega flank on a blissfully unaware blackbeard.

Stone a moment later off camera.

2e34fa30cf1fd8a0dd2e9489073a829f.jpg

you need to work on your teabagging :)

I have the crouch mapped to a paddle on the elite, its great for a quick dive, but finesse teabagging, not so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭Corvo

Experiencing a lot of rubber banding since the update.

Noticed that in one game last night.

Matchmaking, which as been good recently, has also been poor since the update.

How in the name of sweet jaysus did he not hear you running like a herd of elephants!!! I would have deffo copped that with the good 7.1 headset I tells ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭shreddedloops

How in the name of sweet jaysus did he not hear you running like a herd of elephants!!! I would have deffo copped that with the good 7.1 headset I tells ya.

It's so frustrating when you're spectating with a good headset and you can hear things that your team mate can't

It's so frustrating when you're spectating with a good headset and you can hear things that your team mate can't

I'm half convinced there some sort of sound issue happening intermittently since the patch.

I've seen a breach charge go off across the room from me and not make a sound just last night.

I am absolutely baffled by the changes in the upcoming patch.

1. Removing smokes from Ash and Thermite, but allowing Glaz to keep his.

2. Damage drop off / recoil nerf for Glaz, but he would have been better served losing his smokes to allow for further teamwork.

3. The most baffling of all, removing the window on Kanal to stop spawn killing, which results in it becoming almost impossible to defend the north windows into servers without running outside from garage, a dangerous tactic in itself and one that is easily countered with a claymore. They didn't even try this in the Test Server which is even more annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Corvo wrote: »
    I am absolutely baffled by the changes in the upcoming patch.

1. Removing smokes from Ash and Thermite, but allowing Glaz to keep his.

2. Damage drop off / recoil nerf for Glaz, but he would have been better served losing his smokes to allow for further teamwork.

3. The most baffling of all, removing the window on Kanal to stop spawn killing, which results in it becoming almost impossible to defend the north windows into servers without running outside from garage, a dangerous tactic in itself and one that is easily countered with a claymore. They didn't even try this in the Test Server which is even more annoying.

They changed a ton of stuff. They seem to be trying to piss people off. why have a test server if you aint going to test stuff

• Advertisement

They changed a ton of stuff. They seem to be trying to piss people off. why have a test server if you aint going to test stuff

Yep. I understand that Glaz needed a nerf, he has a huge pick rate in Pro League and was almost single headedly responsible for the majority of strategies. However, the damage drop off really isn't required. They could have removed his smokes and increased his zoom, which would stop him being such a strong attacking operator in close quarters.

As for the window, I'm still trying to figure it out. I seen it mentioned that it is not easy to change the spawn locations, but they have made servers extremely difficult to defend against a good organised team, who will plant a Blackbeard on that window and cause havoc.

It will be the sort of change that will end up being reverted. I seen one Pro player already criticising it (I understand they make a very small amount of the player base) and it is often their strats etc. that are mimicked.

All the changes are geared towards the pro leagues, its doesnt matter if us mere mortals that actually made the game popular suffer.

All the changes are geared towards the pro leagues, its doesnt matter if us mere mortals that actually made the game popular suffer.

Agree, the fact that Kanal has been taken out of the Pro map rotation means that they didn't have to do much here, just slotted steel window in and be done with it and be damned with the begrudgers.

However they have in my opinion hurt themselves further, as it may never get back into that rotation now. As Talon, a Pro player mentioned on Reddit, as far as competitive play goes, they have made that bomb site indefensible.

But even as casual players of the game, no one wants to be stuck in the bomb site being picked off by Blackbeard and you have no opportunity to flank him, a valid tactic when you are facing him down. Or Fuze being allowed free reign at the windows. It was a very important window for that reason, though I respect something had to be done about the spawn.

Whilst I am a console player, the whole point of the Test Server on PC was to try these things and then roll them out across the platforms. That they haven't done this is quite annoying.

I am not a bad person.... really :D
    Got a stinking rage message after this kill.

You DURTY b'tasrd lol

That's unbelievably nefarious :pac:

I'd go absolutely ape**** if you did that to me haha

In fairness I have got a few of them in the train museum when they lie down in the corner to the right of the fire place, but not in a hallway from the outside like a little durty peeping tom!!!

What makes it so sweet is that it wasnt even Glaz spamming the wall.

In fairness I have got a few of them in the train museum when they lie down in the corner to the right of the fire place, but not in a hallway from the outside like a little durty peeping tom!!!

What makes it so sweet is that it wasnt even Glaz spamming the wall.

let he who is without a drone hole kill cast the first stone....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 steve7791

jut got the game on PC last night if anyone wants to play just add: steve7792, will be playing a lot

Advertisement