Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rainbow Six Siege

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Aha, brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,222 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

I'm not the only one that sees a clip and thinks "I use that skin too"?

New patch went live last night, matchmaking has been overhauled. Its a hell of alot better when it works alot more fluid....not sure of any other changes but you can see that the old 3 step process of matchmaking is gone and its just a search and connect now.

Just found this on the R6 website...

https://rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-US/updates/health/title-update-2-1.aspx

Is it live on console as well as PC?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Grayson wrote: »
    Is it live on console as well as PC?

Yep, it was ~800mb on PS4

Played a good bit lastnight, can't say I noticed any huge changes in the hitboxes

• Advertisement

Says it on the link that it went live on PC on 7th June but only went live on consoles last night.

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Says it on the link that it went live on PC on 7th June but only went live on consoles last night.

Ahh. Thanks. I'm in work so I tend to jump in and out of threads quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭The Domonator

This was 100% intentional :pac:

WTF is going on with this game, turned it on for the 1st time in weeks and its all over the shop. Had high hopes for operation health but by the looks of it......but looks like cut backs and lack of doctors!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

WTF is going on with this game, turned it on for the 1st time in weeks and its all over the shop. Had high hopes for operation health but by the looks of it......but looks like cut backs and lack of doctors!
    What have you noticed?

• Advertisement

There is a deffo hit lag now, really noticable. I am taking blood splatters all over the shop and nothing no kills.....I was on chalet yesterday and I was at the upstairs window and I was insta killed, looked at kill cam and the chap was already out the window standing in front of me. On my screen nothing like that. 1 on 1s again, you are shooting loads of blood register but no damage and you are getting hammered.

Checked my ping I was 46ms in game ffs with an open NAT, so much for dedicated servers.

Regular lads I was playing with where saying its only half of it.......no one else noticed the hit detection and lag in game.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Started back playing again a few day, dont notice those issues tbh. Runs better than ever for me

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Started back playing again a few day, dont notice those issues tbh. Runs better than ever for me

Yes, works great for me also.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Playing all tru Op Health and no issues, would like some new Ops tho :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

https://www.pcgamesn.com/rainbow-six-siege/rainbow-six-siege-player-count-2017

registered players approaching the 20 million mark! granted, thats not active players, and surely there's a good percentage of smurf / boosting accounts but thats not too shabby at all in fairness.

I think the appeal of it for me is that its truly unlike anything else on the market. each match can play out differently, and every day is a learning day.

No other shooter on the market gives me an adrenaline rush like Siege does. I haven't enjoyed a tactical shooter this much since Socom. It's moments like these that keep me coming back for more:

They now have a new thing - packs.

Nice, but 1 question.

Why are you throwing 2 cameras up in the same space??

Nice, but 1 question.

Why are you throwing 2 cameras up in the same space??

I was panicking lol.

I taught it was for the small score points lol.....I still get potato aim all the time. I am playing the game soooo long now and I am still ****e.

• Advertisement

I taught it was for the small score points lol.....I still get potato aim all the time. I am playing the game soooo long now and I am still ****e.

Lol. Yeah I potato too more often than I like. Sometimes you can control the recoil perfectly and other times it feels like your character is having a seizure.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

They are finally ****ing fixing the lighting. About ****ing time

I bought the NACON Pro Controller thinking it would turn me into Serenity17 or some ****.....ER NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Its a great controller but takes an age to get use to it...but deffo makes a difference with the customisable buttons and hair triggers.

It occurred to me that it will be really, really difficult to invent a whole new season of characters where they are all unique in some way, or have some abilility.

Maybe Operation Health - aside from the stated.purpose - is partial cover to furiously design new operators.

J Mysterio wrote: »
    It occurred to me that it will be really, really difficult to invent a whole new season of characters where they are all unique in some way, or have some abilility.

Maybe Operation Health - aside from the stated.purpose - is partial cover to furiously design new operators.

nah they were starting to leak and are being leaked as one extra per remaining season, tbh i could rattle a load off the top of my head fairly easily tbh

nah they were starting to leak and are being leaked as one extra per remaining season, tbh i could rattle a load off the top of my head fairly easily tbh

Please do

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

They really need to fix the audio. There is an issue with sounds above and below.

Many times you think you hear rooms being prepped downstairs when its actually upstairs and vice versa.

This seems to be really bad in vanilla maps such Hereford and clubhouse.

Anyone else notice this?

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Please do

A operator that places a directional claymore but instead of a bomb it plays bullet fire/running steps, Attack that can place up door barricades, an operator that upgrades existing gadgets eg covers miras gas from anything but a melee to open it, extra shields on lord tchankas gun.

A camera operated placeable taser that shocks a character for 3-4 seconds if it.

A doc like operator except instead of health hits you with adrenaline so your character goes up a speed level for 20 seconds.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭Corvo

Usually takes me a few games to get my aim down from Michael J Fox levels. Its frustrating to storm a room with Ash and redecorate the place without a single shot landing.
    They are finally ****ing fixing the lighting. About ****ing time

Heard that before.
    They really need to fix the audio. There is an issue with sounds above and below.

Many times you think you hear rooms being prepped downstairs when its actually upstairs and vice versa.

This seems to be really bad in vanilla maps such Hereford and clubhouse.

Anyone else notice this?

Yes, most certainly have come across this. Especially in drone stage.
    A operator that places a directional claymore but instead of a bomb it plays bullet fire/running steps, Attack that can place up door barricades, an operator that upgrades existing gadgets eg covers miras gas from anything but a melee to open it, extra shields on lord tchankas gun.

A camera operated placeable taser that shocks a character for 3-4 seconds if it.

A doc like operator except instead of health hits you with adrenaline so your character goes up a speed level for 20 seconds.

I'd like to see one like Bandit but that can electrify ceiling hatches from below, think something like Hibana's launcher. There are two operators on the attacking side that can blow open these hatches, and we need something to counter them at this stage.

• Advertisement

Corvo wrote: »
    Usually takes me a few games to get my aim down from Michael J Fox levels. Its frustrating to storm a room with Ash and redecorate the place without a single shot landing.

Heard that before.

before it was individual lights and **** on maps, or on points, they have put up screen shots of the new changes now here

I'd like to see one like Bandit but that can electrify ceiling hatches from below, think something like Hibana's launcher. There are two operators on the attacking side that can blow open these hatches, and we need something to counter them at this stage.

I agree needs to be able to do it and will further encourage actually being on the point

Advertisement