Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rainbow Six Siege

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

This is bizarre. Any indication if its been resolved?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Only reading about it now, haven't had any issues the last two nights playing and flicking in and out of friends for sending invites - my PS4 is on the beta OS though so might be different?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

Had a few games there after a few months off, spawn killed by teammates twice in 4 games, In one it was the first round. Surely they can do something about that, I mean,it's been the same problem since the game began!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

On the 1st page of this thread I am pretty sure I said only play this with mates.

if you dont have any make some, do not play this game on your own.

Like 2 years ago i said this.

Aye but it shouldn't have to be like that,just ban the *****.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

I've had some really awful luck this week. Gone down from Gold (been Gold/Plat for 3 seasons) to Copper in the space of 3 days.

Had a series of team-kills over several games, and **** like this happening, or this in which 3 players tk'd each round and ended up being kicked, etc.

Now that I'm copper, finding it very hard to get back up to even silver. All of the games are extremely low quality, with people griefing, trolling, etc. Even carrying as best I can each game, it's very hard with the poor quality of team-mates. - That game a guy TK'd me claiming I was 'smurfing'.

I didn't think the low ranks were this bad but holy feck was I wrong.

Feeling really bummed out playing it as the ranked games are no longer enjoyable.

/vent

Edit: If anyone is on PC please add me! I need decent team-mates :)

It is alarming how quickly your rating can drop alright. Anyway, played a few rounds last night, no technical problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

J Mysterio wrote: »
    It is alarming how quickly your rating can drop alright. Anyway, played a few rounds last night, no technical problems.

Yeah, Copper 2 at the moment. It feels impossible to rank up with the awful selection of players at this level. They're not even playing properly, they just want to pi$$ about and grief each other. It's a nightmare. I'd actually pay money to reset my rank just to get out of this.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Have not touched this since Destiny 2 came out, must get back into it soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,222 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Luckiest kill ever. Shooting though a door to open a field of view into a room. Guy must have thought I was hacking.

Although that might be because we saw a guy glitching on the enemy team. After this kill they voted him off. I was watching him on a camera earlier. He vaulted over the main desk in the lobby and disappeared. We had no idea where he was until this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭khaldrogo

Grayson wrote:
    Although that might be because we saw a guy glitching on the enemy team. After this kill they voted him off. I was watching him on a camera earlier. He vaulted over the main desk in the lobby and disappeared. We had no idea where he was until this.

I've seen a few people take up that position. How do you get there and are you vulnerable from above?

I've exclusively being playing ranked since the update. Can't be doing with the TKs and shi.te talking. Up to gold 2 atm. Mostly using lesion on defense and hibana on attack

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭_DMac_

Hey Folks.

Looking to get back into this again.

Steam id: dennymac

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭da gamer

Anyone still plying this on Xbox 1? wouldn't mind playing in a team

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭Corvo

da gamer wrote: »

Yep, Gamertag is - Corvo4ttano

On most nights

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Prezatch

Is the online community for this mostly PC? Thinking of purchasing it

da gamer wrote: »

gunnerdrog, my brother currently has my copy but trying to get it back off him :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Prezatch wrote: »
    Is the online community for this mostly PC? Thinking of purchasing it

Still very active playerbase on both consoles I believe

Playing my ranked games for first time since operation health started, no warm up, hit me with bronze baby so I can feel good climbing my way back up to average

Of course team killed in first round of first game lol

• Advertisement

I got to kill 1 and injure 2 of thst team in sudden death I'm so happy. Been getting party invites from them for 5 min. Glorious

Ranked FTW!!!!!!!

Tried casual for the first time in ages the other day......won't be doing it again

I assume the reason they don't sort the toxic ****e in this is they don't want to have to ban half the playerbase

Got banned for a week the other day for team kills. A couple of trolls were messing with me for a few rounds so I had to do it.........any way to get the ban lifted? I'm getting withdrawals here!!!

You got a week ban?! I thought they were doing nothing about it. Have you team killed many people?

Haha. That'll learn you. Your one of those lads IvoryTower is always raging about!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

You don't start out with a week, you have to get a few others first but they don't count after a while.

Only ever got a 2 hour ban and then only once.

Team killed most of my team (maybe just the 2 as got kick as well). Joined a game with a 3 man party and 1 random, they killed him and then kept voting to kick but I didn't so next round they kill the 2 of us. Waited the round out (they sucked so it was quick) and ****ed them up as soon as I spawned.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,222 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Varik wrote: »
    You don't start out with a week, you have to get a few others first but they don't count after a while.

Only ever got a 2 hour ban and then only once.

Team killed most of my team (maybe just the 2 as got kick as well). Joined a game with a 3 man party and 1 random, they killed him and then kept voting to kick but I didn't so next round they kill the 2 of us. Waited the round out (they sucked so it was quick) and ****ed them up as soon as I spawned.

I got a 24 hour ban for team killing my entire team in one round. Bastards all jumped on my thermite charge as it was going off. :D

I read the release notes for a patch shortly afterwards and they were removing thermite charges from the team kill list so it's no longer [possible to get banned by killing teammates with it. Apparently it was a running joke that people were doing it.

IvoryTower wrote:
    You got a week ban?! I thought they were doing nothing about it. Have you team killed many people?

I got a few 2 hr bans before. I killed 2 by accident in one game. The trolling is moving from casual to ranked. I've had a few games where 2 lads clearly know each other and are trying to **** up the round. I don't let that happen. In casual when that happened I just quit the game but if you quit the game in ranked youre banned for 15 mins and points taken.

• Advertisement

khaldrogo wrote: »
    I got a few 2 hr bans before. I killed 2 by accident in one game. The trolling is moving from casual to ranked. I've had a few games where 2 lads clearly know each other and are trying to **** up the round. I don't let that happen. In casual when that happened I just quit the game but if you quit the game in ranked youre banned for 15 mins and points taken.

Yep when it happened to me in my first game back it was ranked. I'm gonna get on over the weekend so will see how it goes. I hate when they team up on you and select shields to make sure you dont get them back. If its attack its not so bad cause you can spawn away from them and get them eventually!

Advertisement