Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rainbow Six Siege

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

New update!

Operation Whitenoise!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭khaldrogo

Yey! I'm back to being crap again........ffs.....poxy update........poxy new map.......

Anyone else find themselves on with a load of Yanks?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Was thrown into the new map in my first game lastnight, it looks interesting. Very vertical, will have to have a private swanny around it and figure it out.

Dokkaebi was being picked every round, she seems perhaps a little overpowered

maximoose wrote:
    Was thrown into the new map in my first game lastnight, it looks interesting. Very vertical, will have to have a private swanny around it and figure it out.

How do you get into a map on your own like that?

• Advertisement

maximoose wrote: »

I was too... Finished MVP :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

khaldrogo wrote: »
    How do you get into a map on your own like that?

Set up a custom offline match as the only player, choose the map and give yourself 10 mins for a look around!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Play SP hostage and kill everyone but dont touch the hostage and you are free to roam the map.

its slightly more fun than custom game.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Anyone else find themselves on with a load of Yanks?

If you are on PS4 they were putting people in the wrong region when matchmaking.

They were addressing the issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,222 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

J Mysterio wrote: »
    New update!

Operation Whitenoise!!!

I only played a few games last night.

I had one round in the new map. Looks nice, not too complicated. At the end of the round I felt I was beginning to get a feel for it.

The new operators are class. They all have great weapons. With some though I'd recommend the standard grip on the rifle to limit recoil. Once you do that you they're great.
    I played with zofia on my first game last night and the LMG is amazing. Haven't tried the assault rifle yet because the lmg is so good.

• Advertisement

If you are on PS4 they were putting people in the wrong region when matchmaking.

They were addressing the issue.

Thank God for that......they talk far too much. Why do they think that everyone wants to hear them speak all the time?

Thank God for that......they talk far too much. Why do they think that everyone wants to hear them speak all the time?

The few times it's happened to me on xbox I find they're ridiculously loud.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

be lovely if some people on xbox might use a mic. Its a constant occurrence where I'm the only one on both teams with a mic plugged in.

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭gmg678

what's the cheapest way to get all Year 1 operators. I know the year 2 one is €30.I only bought the base game an never really got into it.

gmg678 wrote: »
    what's the cheapest way to get all Year 1 operators. I know the year 2 one is €30.I only bought the base game an never really got into it.

Might be cheapest to decide which ones you want and just buy them separately.

There is an operator bundle which you can buy ingame. When I look at the price it says £11.99. However I think that offer is over and you have to buy it with 2400 RS6 coins which is apparently 20 euro.

The cheapest way is to grind renown by completing daily challenges etc and just playing, then unlock them for free. If you play enough you'll eventually be able to buy them all for free.

Just on your comment about not getting into it, why would you bother dropping more money on more operators then? if anything, you're only increasing the pool of operators that you still haven't mastered, and in fairness, almost all of the original pool of characters are still 100% viable.

be lovely if some people on xbox might use a mic. Its a constant occurrence where I'm the only one on both teams with a mic plugged in.

I had 1 little American kid plug in his mic to tell me I'm trash and plug it out straight away.........I accidentally reloaded an LMG that was nearly full. I forgot I had it equipped and was about to rush and wanted a full clip. I died while reloading as it took 9 years to reload..........I'm trash for that according to a 9 yr Yank

The cheapest way is to grind renown by completing daily challenges etc and just playing, then unlock them for free. If you play enough you'll eventually be able to buy them all for free.

Just on your comment about not getting into it, why would you bother dropping more money on more operators then? if anything, you're only increasing the pool of operators that you still haven't mastered, and in fairness, almost all of the original pool of characters are still 100% viable.

I bought the season pass for them this year. I'm over level 200 now and last year I had enough renown but this year I knew I'd probably be a bit short.

So I figured giving them 20-30 euro for a year would be ok to guarantee I get the new operators. Plus I like the way they don't charge you money for anything necessary. Anyone who puts the time in can get everything that's necessary unlocked.

I think I'd probably have enough renown anyway but now I spend it on skins instead :)

I would add though, if someones coming late to the game, 200k is a lot of renown for the year one operators.

I had 1 little American kid plug in his mic to tell me I'm trash and plug it out straight away.........I accidentally reloaded an LMG that was nearly full. I forgot I had it equipped and was about to rush and wanted a full clip. I died while reloading as it took 9 years to reload..........I'm trash for that according to a 9 yr Yank

I like the idea of a 9 year old kid trash talking khal drogo

Grayson wrote: »
    I bought the season pass for them this year. I'm over level 200 now and last year I had enough renown but this year I knew I'd probably be a bit short.

So I figured giving them 20-30 euro for a year would be ok to guarantee I get the new operators. Plus I like the way they don't charge you money for anything necessary. Anyone who puts the time in can get everything that's necessary unlocked.

I think I'd probably have enough renown anyway but now I spend it on skins instead :)

I would add though, if someones coming late to the game, 200k is a lot of renown for the year one operators.

True enough, but my point was more that, If he couldnt get into it with the base operators, there's nothing revolutionary in the DLC teams that's going to turn the game around for him.

• Advertisement

True enough, but my point was more that, If he couldnt get into it with the base operators, there's nothing revolutionary in the DLC teams that's going to turn the game around for him.

I will not hear you badmouth buck. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

Loving the new update. Operators ill actually use and a cool map. Good sctuff

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭gmg678

I ended up buying a ton of game during one of the sales.it just got added to my backlog.  myself and friends that use to play together(till life got in the way) are trying to get the band back together and looking for team based games. this is one we all have.

are trying to get the band back together and looking for team based games. this is one we all have.

this and overwatch are as good as it gets for getting "the squad" together :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

My God the BOSG12 is so much fun! It's absolutely not a spray and pray weapon and you 100% have to keep your cool - but if you can use it effectively it's brilliant craic. :-D

hightower1 wrote: »
    My God the BOSG12 is so much fun! It's absolutely not a spray and pray weapon and you 100% have to keep your cool - but if you can use it effectively it's brilliant craic. :-D

yeah im loving it! its also teaching me how to knife people cause when you miss your 2 shots youre in trouble

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

IvoryTower wrote: »
    yeah im loving it! its also teaching me how to knife people cause when you miss your 2 shots youre in trouble

Switch to the secondary... that in itself is a beast of a gun.
    You just have to be ready for that switch up nearly every single encounter :-)

Clutched a 3v1 on Chalet last night with the BOSG - felt utterly badass.

Really don't find it's too difficult to use? I kind of assumed it'd be an interesting gun to try for a round or two and forget about after that but it's way more viable that I thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭_DMac_

Is there a lot of people playing this on pc? Should we perhaps set up a group or something?

_DMac_ wrote: »
    Is there a lot of people playing this on pc? Should we perhaps set up a group or something?

PS4

• Advertisement

It keeps telling me theres a new post and getting my hopes up for nothing so im posting in an effort to fix it

Advertisement