Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rainbow Six Siege

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

IvoryTower wrote: »
    It keeps telling me theres a new post and getting my hopes up for nothing so im posting in an effort to fix it

Scanned the last page whats your problem and format?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Scanned the last page whats your problem and format?

Its back to normal now, i clearly fixed it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Started back into this after...a year or so away (last online was around....28/12/2016.....yeesh).

Getting to love Hibanas ickle thermite mines, crawling into a cap point and shooting people in the back :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,713 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

This game still going strong? Less than 20e in Argos.. Might pick it up tomorrow.. Used to love Rainbow Six when I was younger

callaway92 wrote: »
    This game still going strong? Less than 20e in Argos.. Might pick it up tomorrow.. Used to love Rainbow Six when I was younger

This game will be going strong for a long time yet id say

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,713 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Thanks bud.

Looking forward to giving it a go

Anyone thinking of getting this in the sales, Do not get the Starter Edition!!!!

It will cost you extra in game points to unlock the operators.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Anyone thinking of getting this in the sales, Do not get the Starter Edition!!!!

it says that when you buy it, they made it wlel known. Its a taster.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

Their is plenty of starting operators and imo they are the best. That's the base game that your buying which I paid 40 quid for when first released. It's well worth it's price tag compared to when it was first released.

2Mad2BeMad wrote: »
    Their is plenty of starting operators and imo they are the best. That's the base game that your buying which I paid 40 quid for when first released. It's well worth it's price tag compared to when it was first released.

Starter edition isa 7 quid and it costs you nearly 50k renown per operator. Not just the DLC all of them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

Starter edition isa 7 quid and it costs you nearly 50k renown per operator. Not just the DLC all of them.

How many operators do you have in the starter edition in total?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Pretty sure it costs 22,500 for the first operator per group, then 25,000 for the subsequent guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

2Mad2BeMad wrote: »
    How many operators do you have in the starter edition in total?

You get 2 from a pool of 6 from the original game, and 600 credits with the intention you buy 2 more from the base game. This is from the Starter Edt page:
    o 2 Operators at random from a pool of the most intuitive operators at entry level: Rook, Sledge, Ash, Fuze, Mute, and Smoke. The selection is made so that we can guarantee a great Rainbow Six Siege experience from the start.
    o 600 R6 Credits to spend on either 2 additional Operators (300 R6 Credits each) or other additional content

- Unlock the remaining Original Operators (GIGN, SAS, GSG9, SPETSNAZ, FBI)
    - To unlock one operator you need 12,500 Renown or 300 R6 Credits
    - It takes approx. 15 hours to unlock 1 operator using in-game Renown

- Access to all Post-Launch Operators (JTF2, Navy SEALs, BOPE, SAT, GEO):
    - It requires 25,000 Renown or 600 R6 Credits to unlock 1 Operator

In the main base game, it costs 500/1000/1500/2000 Renown for one of the basic 20 operators, with the price increasing based on how many you have unlocked from that Spec Forces Branch (so your first SAS guy will cost 500, then the next 1000).

Overall its costs 25000 Renown to unlock all the base 20 operators, which is only 2 in the Starter Set. And with 16 more new operators costing 25000 each from Season 1 & 2 (and 8 more on the way in the coming year), better ways to spend the 200000 needed to unlock all the basic operators if you choose the Starter Set.

As above dont buy the starter edition, it will take a really long time to unlock the operators at those prices.

Just buy the game and enjoy the **** out if it

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

With the time off for the hols, I've found myself dipping back into this again as I didn't play very much of the theme park season. Said I'd play my 10 ranking placements for the craic, I'm about halfway there but loving it again, great satisfaction when you gel with a group of randoms and hold down an objective

Ill be on stone deaf will party up if i see you online

Ill be on stone deaf will party up if i see you online

Absolutely, I'm still shaking off the rust but it's always better in a party

Welp, silver 3 for me, my lowest so far. I'm putting it down to trump and fake news.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭khaldrogo

Anyone on PS4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭khaldrogo

Anyone any trouble getting on this evening?

khaldrogo wrote: »

uplay on PC being a dick anyway, struggling to login.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,222 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

khaldrogo wrote: »

Thee were problems.

http://downdetector.com/status/rainbow-six

All good on xbox apart from multiple losses

• Registered Users Posts: 16,222 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

All good on xbox apart from multiple losses

I'm doing quite well right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Mr_Man2121

Just got the game off cdkeys last night for 11€ and I must say it's a great game!

Mr_Man2121 wrote: »
    Just got the game off cdkeys last night for 11€ and I must say it's a great game!

Shoulda been GOTY.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Mr_Man2121

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Shoulda been GOTY.

Definitely.

Hope they fix that Jager glitch pronto, very annoying. Came up against three people cheating with it in one night.

• Advertisement

what is it?

Advertisement