Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rainbow Six Siege

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

J Mysterio wrote: »
    DeSelby83 wrote: »
    Will they ever drop the renown of the dlc characters, even the year 1 characters or have they ever even mentioned the possibility?

I think it's not too bad as it is to be fair. I earned all the characters through renown. It's very achievable, and it allows you to learn how to play each Operator as you go.

I don't really get to play that often so getting 25k renown is a massive ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

Yep, same, i think ive bought a handful since the start. Didnt regret getting year 2 so I'll go again

• Registered Users Posts: 16,222 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

IvoryTower wrote: »
    Yep, same, i think ive bought a handful since the start. Didnt regret getting year 2 so I'll go again

I played loads and bought pretty much all the operators with renown. However I started on day one. If you started a year or two later, it makes a big difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭killanena

Grayson wrote: »
    I played loads and bought pretty much all the operators with renown. However I started on day one. If you started a year or two later, it makes a big difference.

I'm the same, playing sense day 1 and I'm sitting enough renown to just buy any new operators released. I go through burst periods of playing nothing but siege and then taking a break for a month or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

100 casual wins would get 25k renown excluding bonus points @250 average per match.

If every match was 3-2 thats 15 minutes game time.

100 matches * 15 mins = 1500 /60 = 25 hours.

If your team is good and gets a few 3-0 wins and you get a lot of kills, could easily knock that 25 hours down to 15 by getting more than 250 renown per match.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

That makes it sound like a bit of a chore. I never felt a grind. Besides, you're not counting the Ubisoft club tasks.

i only play ranked, played 2 games last night in an hour, i would never do tasks either, dont interest me

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

IvoryTower wrote: »
    i only play ranked, played 2 games last night in an hour, i would never do tasks either, dont interest me

I'd always check them at the very least, its terrorist hunt related quite often, so its very easy to just lone wolf it, and quit immediately.

I'd always trigger the ubisoft club ones too, and if I get them, i get them, but I certainly wouldn't play round after round just to grind them out.

J Mysterio wrote: »
    That makes it sound like a bit of a chore. I never felt a grind. Besides, you're not counting the Ubisoft club tasks.

Another way to say it is during each season playing an hour a night for 30 nights would get you both operators with a month to spare. Which isnt a lot of time.

/Didnt include Ubi things cos they bore me.

• Advertisement

:D

https://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/7uwbhp/when_you_accept_your_fate/

This is great. It's Ash VS Mute 1v1 at the end of the round. Ash downs Mute and then orders him over to a breaching charge he sets on the floor. Mute complies.

As this is in r/gaming rather than r/rainbowsix, there are a few there who don't know the game, their comments are funniest.

Yep i wonder will it be waves like in cod or does anyone know

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Think they said they would have more details at their next pro event or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭_Puma_

Picked up the Season 3 pass. Bought the gold edition when this came out first and its my go to for a quick 30 minute game in the evenings. Have never uninstalled it from my PC and have fairly racked up the hours for the initial investment. Keep the maps and operators coming and I'm happy to pay for a season pass every now and again. They can keep their skins though.

New outbreak trailer.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Short overview of new operators. Still waiting on the actual Outbreak footage coming later.

Talk on some stuff coming in Year 3, including a Pick/Ban system (P/B talk begins at about 16:00)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Sigh... These operators are starting to get off the wall.

Sigh... These operators are starting to get off the wall.

Agreed, they both also seem incredibly OP. I thought vigils skill was leaning an bit far in the sci fi direction, but nanomachines? FFS.

outbreak gameplay

trailer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

looks a hella alot better then metal gear survive in anyway haha

• Administrators Posts: 53,843 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

There's only so much you can do within the bounds of realism so they were always going to have to go a bit whacky at some stage to keep churning out DLC.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

they want 50 operators.....

Sad to see what theyre doing with the game. This is one of the best games in years and they are destroying the soul of it with this shıte.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭khaldrogo

they want 50 operators.....

I heard 150

J Mysterio wrote:
    Sad to see what theyre doing with the game. This is one of the best games in years and they are destroying the soul of it with this shıte.

First I'm really seeing about this zombie ****è. What are they playing at?

This is without a doubt the best FPS I have ever played. I play most nights for 2/3 hours(I'm still rubbish!!) and it just gets better. It doesn't need zombies......

When this release is out will I still be able to play the normal game?

the zombies is just like terrorist hunt, a bit on the side, of course you'll be able to play the main game!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭tony1980

I think it’s only there for a month.

While im not into the loads of traps thing i dont think it has had too much effect so far, the core operators are still the best for the most part so I don't feel like im being overwhelmed by operators with ****ty gadgets, not yet anyway.

• Advertisement

Dokkaebi is proving to be a valuable operator. Her gadget has won me many a round. Her marksman rifle is excellent. Accurate and minimal recoil and her SMG is savage. Map dependent, she is my go to attacker atm

Advertisement