Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rainbow Six Siege

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

khaldrogo wrote: »
    Dokkaebi is proving to be a valuable operator. Her gadget has won me many a round. Her marksman rifle is excellent. Accurate and minimal recoil and her SMG is savage. Map dependent, she is my go to attacker atm

What tactics are you using? Do you just try and catch guys turning off their phones?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭khaldrogo

J Mysterio wrote:
    What tactics are you using? Do you just try and catch guys turning off their phones?

I generally hold back at the start. I'll try to cover a window from a high spot somewhere. Maybe tag 1 or 2 or get a kill. I'll watch my team and wait til they get close to objective and then I'll call phones. Normally at this stage its 5v3 or 4v3. I'll start to move in and switch to my SMG. I'll plant my claymore and cover an angle near objective. Normally its 4v2 or 3v2 now. I'll try to pick 1 off. We are at about 30 secs now. I'll get as close to objective as I can without securing and I'll do the second call. Depending on if I'm on my own or how many they are I'll either rush while the phone is pinging or I'll wait to listen for them shutting it off and then move in.

This is obviously best case. It really depends on how many idiots I'm with as I solo que as I have no friends!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Blitz has roller blades now.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,192 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

This is free if you got xbox live. So gonna give it a bash. Is it multiplayer only?

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Blitz has roller blades now.

Ubisoft have just completely lost the run of themselves with this. Every other day there is some completely incomprehensible and needless change.

696?cb=20151017015818

I'm still annoyed at the Twitch nerf.

• Advertisement

This is free if you got xbox live. So gonna give it a bash. Is it multiplayer only?

Nope. There are single player modes also, such as Terrorist Hunt. Enjoy. Despite my rants, it's an incredible game and I love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

Theres some side single player stuff to practice but pvp game really

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭Corvo

Blitz does look very overpowered, though I seen somewhere that developers will slow him down by the time the Chimera patch hits home. It's nearly an indirect buff to the trap operators to be honest, they will be vital in stopping him storming through the map. Also, more barbed wire is never a bad thing.

I'm really happy with the addition of the Operation Chimera, and whilst its touted as a temporary addition, there seems to be far too much work gone into it for it to be suddenly shunted back into the cupboard after a month. It will surely be released as a paid DLC, depending on its popularity. It looks tough too.

I don't know what to make of Lion, I imagine he may get nerfed to hell in the future. If I have one criticism of Rainbow Six Siege, it's that some players may drop a ton of renown (or cash) on DLC operators, only for them to be later cut to shreds. A big example is Ela. Earlier it was Blackbeard.

In terms of dropping renown or cash.....I find the best thing to do is pay for the season pass.

hearing him run is funny AF!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

In some ways, the game amazes me, I remember when blitz was one of the most useless characters.

I wonder will the ever come full circle and elevate lord Tchanka to his rightful position?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

In some ways, the game amazes me, I remember when blitz was one of the most useless characters.

Found him to be very good with a decent Sledge/Tha.....LA582 its the gun. But a Blitz crouched with that assault rifle over his shoulder can be pretty effective.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,222 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

I bought myself an elite controller at lunch. Going to try it out tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Sad to see what theyre doing with the game. This is one of the best games in years and they are destroying the soul of it with this shıte.

But this is just a timed event and is a bonus more than anything. No one is forcing anyone to play it. Don't see the harm in them trying something a little different.

osa30qqrs0i01.jpg

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    But this is just a timed event and is a bonus more than anything. No one is forcing anyone to play it. Don't see the harm in them trying something a little different.

I'm still going to give it a fair shot, but zombie aliens was not the direction I want this game to go. I also think both the new operators abilities are a bit much, particularly Lion.

If game are going really bad i always switch to rook!

My mates have finally bought this game, will be on a lot more now

Ranked bronze on my comeback, it was a massarce. Bought season 3 though cause it was great fun regardless.

Popped this on for a little while last night for first time in months, didn't totally sucks and got some kills, so much fun

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Seriously thinking of getting the new season 3 pass and getting back into this.......but cant be arsed getting all the new operators at this stage #grindisreal

Does the season pass just include the new ones or is there a way of getting all.of the older dlc operators without the grind

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    Does the season pass just include the new ones or is there a way of getting all.of the older dlc operators without the grind

It gives you money towards buying one or two

You can get all s1 operators for a 5er and season 2 for 20e.

IvoryTower wrote: »
    It gives you money towards buying one or two

You can get all s1 operators for a 5er and season 2 for 20e.

By season 1 - do you mean everyone from Blackbeard to echo? I was on the fence about buying the year 3 but I'd definitely jump if there was the chance of picking up those ops as well

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭CobraClan

Is anyone playing this on the Xbox One X yet? Whats it like?  Thinking about getting one. Know it hasn't been enhanced yet and I don't have a 4K TV  but whats it like on 1080p?  Does it run 60 fps, do you notice any difference from the Xbox One?  Would I be better off just getting a Xbox One?

I play on both the one s and the x. They're identical.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭CobraClan

I play on both the one s and the x. They're identical.

As far as I know Ubisoft are planning on enhancing R6s in the future for Xbox One X, is it possible it may play and look better on 1080p after the upgrade? Plan on getting a 4k TV some time in the distant future!

CobraClan wrote: »
    As far as I know Ubisoft are planning on enhancing R6s in the future for Xbox One X, is it possible it may play and look better on 1080p after the upgrade? Plan on getting a 4k TV some time in the distant future!

If it does get a 4k upgrade and you still have a 1080 tv, you'll get the benefit of downsampling.

TBH though, at this point, Unless money is extremely tight, I'd be telling everyone to go for the X / PS4 pro. 4K tvs are getting more and more affordable, and some of the games that have gotten a 4k patch are simply stunning.

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Icaras

Got this on ps a while ago and going great. Add me if you need a partner psn: superdigzi

• Advertisement

6tzo306ebri01.jpg

Advertisement