Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rainbow Six Siege

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

xPixelx wrote: »
    I don't see his gun needing changing but yeah I never thought of the other things you mention they could work I suppose, I think we all agree he needs altering

I dont agree really. You can actually shoot the legs of him too. He can be pretty helpless in some situations.

He also telegraphs his position on account of the noise he makes and you can flank him or get around him.

I also find the actual flash to be super unreliable.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭xPixelx

J Mysterio wrote: »
    I dont agree really. You can actually shoot the legs of him too. He can be pretty helpless in some situations.

He also telegraphs his position on account of the noise he makes and you can flank him or get around him.

I also find the actual flash to be super unreliable.

You must not of come up against a aggressive good blitz player. Not only that but when he push's a room, used with lion you and pretty much know where all enemy members are even if they are roaming they will try to run back to the objective.

He creates pure havoc played right...If not played right he is pretty **** and its very easy to play him bad unlike other operators

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Lions ability is mental OP, hopped on last night for one quick game, wasnt even using my headset, match was hostage on Cafe, i breached in a window on the third floor as buck, and then the Lion player triggered his ability, granting me 3 simple kills on guys in the stairwell and hallway upstairs. mad stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Lions ability is mental OP, hopped on last night for one quick game, wasnt even using my headset, match was hostage on Cafe, i breached in a window on the third floor as buck, and then the Lion player triggered his ability, granting me 3 simple kills on guys in the stairwell and hallway upstairs. mad stuff.

Thats their fault really, you have plenty of time to react once the popup appears.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Yeah, if you got no warning that Lions pulse was coming it would be very OP but I dont think its that bad at all. In fact people dont really know how to use him yet TBH.

How many times has the round started and within 1 sec a pulse goes out....totally useless, by the time you get to even enter the building some clowns have use 3 pulses lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,705 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

How do you just play normal Team Deathmatch?

I’ve only started playing this recently and did a few ‘situations’.

The only Team game I get into is the one where you have to find the bomb

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

go to multiplayer and go into casual, then when you've ranked high enough you can play ranked mode.

Theres no actual tdm if thats what you mean. You're always either attacking or defending with objective to secure an area or plant a bomb. They mostly end up with one team killing the other though.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,705 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭smokingman

Got Zofia with my last 25000. She's pretty handy!
    Love breaching two walls before the opposition knows where I'm coming in and then tossing a few concussion grenades and running in with that hard hitting rifle of hers.

Loving this game all over again now that the netcode works!

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Yeah, if you got no warning that Lions pulse was coming it would be very OP but I dont think its that bad at all. In fact people dont really know how to use him yet TBH.

How many times has the round started and within 1 sec a pulse goes out....totally useless, by the time you get to even enter the building some clowns have use 3 pulses lol.

Try Lion and Fuze working together on Comms :D

You can hear the screams :pac:

• Advertisement

Well the new glitch effectively makes this game unplayable....its horrendous.

Basically you can totally disappear off the screen now when you select any premium elite skin or one of the new operators, (you have to do something specific aswell but I aint posting it here) was playing last night and its just incredible how bad this is. Hopefully this will be patched in a matter of hours or days instead of the next patch!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Well the new glitch effectively makes this game unplayable....its horrendous.

Basically you can totally disappear off the screen now when you select any premium elite skin or one of the new operators, (you have to do something specific aswell but I aint posting it here) was playing last night and its just incredible how bad this is. Hopefully this will be patched in a matter of hours or days instead of the next patch!!!!
    Its already patched on PC. However PS4 and Xbox One are not so lucky. It takes a few days to push updates through both platforms due to red tape. Both will be patched by next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭khaldrogo

Wonda-Boy wrote:

I was running up the stairs and saw a gun on its own coming towards me. I just assumed it to be a connection error and sprayed away. Only realizing now what happened!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭Corvo

Picked this back up over the weekend, sweet divine it was sped up a lot. Bought Lion with some renown I had been hoarding, he's fantastic. No way he won't get nerfed.

khaldrogo wrote: »
    I was running up the stairs and saw a gun on its own coming towards me. I just assumed it to be a connection error and sprayed away. Only realizing now what happened!!!!

Happened to me last week :(

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Mr_Man2121

My main on defense changes a lot but I've really stuck to caviera in the last few days and just a question, is she good in ranked?

Mr_Man2121 wrote: »
    My main on defense changes a lot but I've really stuck to caviera in the last few days and just a question, is she good in ranked?

Well, if course. Have to know how to use her is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Mr_Man2121

Well, if course. Have to know how to use her is all.

Okay thanks, I thought that the kill cam would screw me up

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

Mr_Man2121 wrote: »

She's a good operator but you'll find she has significantly less utility on the higher ranked levels.

Folks at high rank play in teams with comms meaning when you down someone for an interrogation their team mates should always be close by ready to stop the interrogation or kill you.

She's good in lower ranks / casual to pick of solos aimlessly wandering about the map though.

Cav is lethal if you have the hours racked up to play her properly.

I have been using all the ops I never use the last few days and I really like Mira and Bandit now....need to get more ranked games in too.

• Advertisement

Get ready for 2 weeks of teamkills lads, kids are off school....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Laser ????

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Laser ????

Wut?

Wut?

You have a laser on the gun m8, a big no no TBH. The amount of times I got a kill when I seen the laser on the wall opposite of the position the enemy was holding the angle on. Its a pure give away and does absolutely nothing accuracy wise....ditch it.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,222 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Laser ????

****in laser sights

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Been playing this on PS4 the last couple of weeks. By Jaysus the community can be toxic. Just playing casual at the moment but every game there seems to be team kick votes going up after we have finished the first round. (not even exagerrating) Whoever is on the bottom seems to always get nominated. I'd say 1 in 6 games sees a win due to one side or another mass team killing in each other. Team killing happens every other game at the start of rounds for defenders.

I accidentally team killed a guy yesterday who walked through my angle as I was killing one of the oppos, and killed him as well. He proceeded to spend the next hour sending me messages inviting me to "1v1" (he was awful at the game) and calling me all the names under the sun for what was essentially his own fault.

Great game when I'm playing on a team with mates, but casual solo is toxic as ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

yep, the good news is, when you get to level 20, there's very little of that carry on in ranked

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

My aim is generally terrible, except when teammates surprise me, I can generally headshot them instantly :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

My aim is generally terrible, except when teammates surprise me, I can generally headshot them instantly :(

PC or console? I've found that putting my sensitivity up higher for console hasn't really worked for my aim. Normally play huge sensitivty on most games but this one is different.

Advertisement