Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rainbow Six Siege

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭khaldrogo

J Mysterio wrote:
    If you hit the share button, you can save the last 15 mins of gameplay. Longer maybe if you change the settings.

Should have done that when I got my first ace the other week!!!

Couldn't get a win last night. Played about 5 matches. I was on fire the other night, 3 MVPs in a row!!!!!!
    I both hate and love this game in equal measures

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Mr_Man2121

khaldrogo wrote: »
    Couldn't get a win last night. Played about 5 matches. I was on fire the other night, 3 MVPs in a row!!!!!!
    I both hate and love this game in equal measures

I could get 5 eight kill games in a row and then the next day can't get a kill in 10 games

• Registered Users Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭smokingman

I find my uselessness is amplified by how far down the rum bottle I've managed...which is to say, most times...
    I mostly drink and game and my kill death ratio reflects that with not a jot of caring on my part :D

Saying that though, I was on fire last night and had one particular fun round where I threw a C4 into a freshly opened hatch in the roof, only to blow 4 of the enemy away and three of them floppily rained down on my head..

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Hibana got killed by the weight of the C4 here... weird.

• Advertisement

smokingman wrote: »
    I find my uselessness is amplified by how far down the rum bottle I've managed...which is to say, most times...
    I mostly drink and game and my kill death ratio reflects that with not a jot of caring on my part :D

Saying that though, I was on fire last night and had one particular fun round where I threw a C4 into a freshly opened hatch in the roof, only to blow 4 of the enemy away and three of them floppily rained down on my head..

You gotta capture the footage of great moments like that!

Why haven't you muted those other players!!!!! I couldn't play listening to that

Why haven't you muted those other players!!!!! I couldn't play listening to that

I do most of the time. Probably the aforementioned drink-gaming on this occasion!

J Mysterio wrote: »
    You gotta capture the footage of great moments like that!

Said that to my mates at the time and then completely forgot to do it....
    d'oh...
    In fairness, the bottle was fairly low at the time...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

smokingman wrote: »

But you get the golden round ONCE where you carry the entire team thensuck balkls for every round after. But you get one golden round!!!!

Like this tbh < not a golden round more like a meeting of minds and alcohol and confidence.....drunken drunk confidence.

Happened again last night..........3-0 down........3 of my team with 0 kills at this point.......myself with only 3 kills.......game finishes 5-4......one of my team finishing with 11 kills........I really believe they have some sort of balancing setting or handicap setting that kicks in when 1 team is dominating.

Me being mediocre, but less mediocre than everyone else.......

(may be some cursing!!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

So had a good look at the reveal of the 2 new ops and TBH I am a little underwhelmed as they are not great gadget wise. Alibi is great in theory but there are already too many ways to know that the hologram is fake so it takes the skill out of it.....for instance the hologram no matter what will always have the default camo on no matter what skin you have on. Will always deploy standing up and will NEVER have any attachments showing on the gun in any shape or form so it will be extremely easy for attackers to know she is a fake. She will also always have a electronic line going from foot to foot to project the image so if you can get a sight on her pure give away......Obviously she might get buffed or tweak but for now.....would not sacrifice any of my regular picks for her.

On the plus side Alibi's guns look really good. She has a auto shottie with a staggering 31 clip mag, peeps on the test server wrecking with it. Also the magnum has zero recoil from the clips online.

As for Maestro, great idea (turret, but more of a laser cam) and great for def to have another cam but the damage output is very low. It works as a cam and you press R1 to open the turret doors and fire a laser. From the turret prospective it looks like echos drone. However it only hits for 5hp per shot!!!! Meaning you will constantly have to have the turret doors open to shoot and the only way to destroy the turret is to shoot it while doors are open.....I can see peeps just walking straight up to hit taking the 10/15 hp hit and shooting it!

Apart from that the new map really looks brilliant and is huge....cant wait to get stuck in. Very impressed with it indeed.

Few other big changes to maps like club house.....builders were in changed the roof alot and pool table room, also the main door entrance to the garage where the bikes are getting fixed has a new stairs up to a bigger wall and a window that looks like you cant barracade it.

Me being mediocre, but less mediocre than everyone else.......

(may be some cursing!!!)

- I dont think there was any cursing (or speaking) at all?

- I like how you really spread those Lesion barbs around.

- I hate when guys blow the floor hatches by the objective.

- You are quite the roamer and good play overall.

J Mysterio wrote:
    - I hate when guys blow the floor hatches by the objective.

I only do it on armory for the specific reason to roam hoping to bypass any drones coming up the stairs and further the element of surprise!!!!

J Mysterio wrote:
    - You are quite the roamer and good play overall.

I'm trying to roam more and more but it's hard when my usual MO is potato aim!!!

I pick up some many tips watching varsity and coconut and mc Jay etc...

I'm not too embarrassed to say I LOVE this game. It's all I play.

J Mysterio wrote:
    - I dont think there was any cursing (or speaking) at all?

It must not be picking it up because I definitely gave a pep talk before the start of the last round

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

PS4 Pro / Xbox One X patch will be out with the new operation on 5th June
    XBOX ONE X AND PLAYSTATION 4 PRO SUPPORT We have increased the resolution to 1728p on the Xbox One X, and 1440p on the PlayStation 4 Pro, while maintaining 50% render scaling (same as before). We are currently working on dynamically increasing the render scaling when performance allows it. This will allow for better render quality in low-complexity scenes, while maintaining 60 fps at all times by adjusting the render scaling dynamically. We do not have an ETA for when this additional dynamic render scaling will be implemented.

Lovely

• Advertisement

Sweet, cant wait. I hate watching PC players and all that high res. goodness, finally get some better use of my pro and 4K TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Mr_Man2121

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Sweet, cant wait. I hate watching PC players and all that high res. goodness, finally get some better use of my pro and 4K TV.

I will keep enjoying my OG Xbox :D

I dont look down on team green......its all good.

I was playing tonight. Bronze 2. Started a squad game with some Yanks. Left that went back to ranked solo and I'm in ranked!!!!

Did I go onto a different server??

Saw that R6S was the 4th most played game on Steam today, with 100,000 people playing. Not bad.

https://store.steampowered.com/stats/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Booted this up tonight to check it out before the one x patch drops, hadn't played in a while but had a great laugh with some randoms, so much so that I went and bought the year 3 pass, got a nice extra 600 r6 points too as thanks for supporting the game since launch.

Just in time too, new map and ops are due out tomorrow or next day hopefully. Good few changes getting implemented aswell so will be interesting.......

R6 points dont go too far in this game I tell ya, most will be gone on stupid headgear ffs!

Club house looks mad with the new layout now

• Advertisement

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Just in time too, new map and ops are due out tomorrow or next day hopefully. Good few changes getting implemented aswell so will be interesting.......

R6 points dont go too far in this game I tell ya, most will be gone on stupid headgear ffs!

If it is out tomorrow, only the year pass people will get the new operators. Us plebs without, have to wait a week but at least we'll get to play the new Villa map

Advertisement