Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rainbow Six Siege

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭smokingman

I'm still convinced that every new operator is purposefully overpowered to make them more attractive to the meta. you can nearly set your watch to the inevitable nerf at midseason.

Maestro, Alibi, Finka and Dokkaebi weren't far as I remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

I was playing on Sunday night and some guy was like "oh yeah, sorry, i'm trying to rank down to copper 4". I mean what the fucķ?

What kind of selfish asshöles think it's ok to play Ranked, and just lose on purpose, costing their teams. There was actually two at it, one of them was teamkilling.

Where does this retarded logic come from? Just try and win for gods sake, then your rank improves.

dbxn8.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

J Mysterio wrote: »
    I was playing on Sunday night and some guy was like "oh yeah, sorry, i'm trying to rank down to copper 4". I mean what the fucķ?

What kind of selfish asshöles think it's ok to play Ranked, and just lose on purpose, costing their teams. There was actually two at it, one of them was teamkilling.

Where does this retarded logic come from? Just try and win for gods sake, then your rank improves.

dbxn8.jpg
    It comes from ****ing youtube and twitch

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

smokingman wrote: »
    Maestro, Alibi, Finka and Dokkaebi weren't far as I remember.

I think finka made everyone op with the boost to accuracy of etc - hence her Nerf to duration.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭khaldrogo

J Mysterio wrote:

I'll get me coat...

• Advertisement

J Mysterio wrote: »

...that's why I only play casual; far too toxic in ranked ;)

I think finka made everyone op with the boost to accuracy of etc - hence her Nerf to duration.

Gonna miss those extra ten seconds per boost.
    ...she is however getting frags so not all bad :D

How's everyone doing on the 40 headshots challenge?
    Only at 11 after last night but I'm getting those alpha packs if I have to Fuze the hostage to do so!

:D

Only at 11 after last night but I'm getting those alpha packs if I have to Fuze the hostage to do so!

got 2 last night. :rolleyes:

got 2 last night. :rolleyes:

I've started aiming higher and tracking down after watching a video on it yesterday. Definitely works as I was never that good at headshots before.

• Advertisement

I've started aiming higher and tracking down after watching a video on it yesterday. Definitely works as I was never that good at headshots before.

TBH, on console it seems like its fluke if I get headshots, the reaction time is so small and the time to kill so short, when you try and clear a room and distinguish between pieces of furniture and lads actually peeking that I'm happy enough to be sending bullets towards someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭Corvo

7 last night, 3 of them firing blindly through walls! :D

TBH, on console it seems like its fluke if I get headshots, the reaction time is so small and the time to kill so short, when you try and clear a room and distinguish between pieces of furniture and lads actually peeking that I'm happy enough to be sending bullets towards someone.

Got most of mine last night peeking into windows from rapelling above or holding long angles while someone else runs in.

Hoping to get the 20 mark tonight..

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭copperspock

Is anyone else having trouble connecting to the servers? I wanna get stuck into the 40 headshot challenge so it's great timing as usual.

Nevermind, they're doing some maintenance.

Is anyone else having trouble connecting to the servers? I wanna get stuck into the 40 headshot challenge so it's great timing as usual.

Nevermind, they're doing some maintenance.

Wonder if it's the Finka/IQ nerf patch..

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭copperspock

It took a few hours overall, but I managed to get the 40 headshots..and got rewarded with a very bleh 'legendary' skin for Buck's DMR :rolleyes:

It took a few hours overall, but I managed to get the 40 headshots..and got rewarded with a very bleh 'legendary' skin for Buck's DMR :rolleyes:

I was flying it the first night with 11 but have been a bit too drunk to aim since.
    Only got my 20 tonight :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭Corvo

Bummer :(

Think I got three or 4 more last night, only have time to play a game here and there though. had the misfortune to end up in two sets of casual matches where both teams were acting the gowl and teamkilling each other.

• Advertisement

One thing abut the headshot challenge is that it's making me play more...almost have enough for another operator at this stage!

One thing abut the headshot challenge is that it's making me play more...almost have enough for another operator at this stage!

I've only Capitao and Echo left to unlock and am well over halfway to getting the first one of them.
    Not sure if its my imagination or not, but it does seem like the renown is building up a bit faster than before.

All things being told, I'm really enjoying the game at the moment.

I've only Capitao and Echo left to unlock and am well over halfway to getting the first one of them.
    Not sure if its my imagination or not, but it does seem like the renown is building up a bit faster than before.

All things being told, I'm really enjoying the game at the moment.
    Be a while before I catch up with that. Have Frost, Caveira, Mira, Maestro, Finka, Lion, Ying and Zofia unlocked meself. Going to save for the 2 new ones coming in about 3 weeks time I think.

Like you though, I'm really enjoying it too...best shooter out there!

Just as a matter of interest, what's your favourite alpha pack win?
    Mine is probably Thatchers epic blue Legacy head mask thing so far.
    Makes him look like he's in Daft Punk :)

Be a while before I catch up with that. Have Frost, Caveira, Mira, Maestro, Finka, Lion, Ying and Zofia unlocked meself. Going to save for the 2 new ones coming in about 3 weeks time I think.

Like you though, I'm really enjoying it too...best shooter out there!

Just as a matter of interest, what's your favourite alpha pack win?
    Mine is probably Thatchers epic blue Legacy head mask thing so far.
    Makes him look like he's in Daft Punk :)

I don't really pay much attention to the alpha packs TBH, I usually forget what I've gotten by the time I'm back out to the menu! I did get a nice headgear for IQ alright, baseball cap and shades thing.

I've been playing a lot lately and said I'd give a start to my ranked placements. The first 3 went.....poorly. :(

Solo queue, but to be fair to the randoms, I got invited to the party and the other lads were OK but we just got steamrolled by hyper aggressive and co-ordinated teams. I think we only won 2 rounds of the 3 games.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Cannot get into this game... I'm trying so hard just to get enough casuals in so I can play ranked and see if that's any better but.... blergh.....

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Mr_Man2121

Cannot get into this game... I'm trying so hard just to get enough casuals in so I can play ranked and see if that's any better but.... blergh.....

What don't you like about casual is it: team killing, people not trying, or is it the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭xPixelx

What I will say about the game the learning curve is massive between learning all the operators and what their specials do plus their guns, then map knowledge is massive and you eventually get to know peeky spots and breech places and tactics, but if you have the likes of a team mate not caring tking and generally messing around its very frustrating.

I play with 3-4 friends anytime I play either casual or ranked and its tons of fun we all have had the game since day one launch of the game and yes we are still playing it no other game has given me those shocks, jumps, heart racing moments and when you pull on a clutch you feel like a bloody god. I really suggest you use game hub or try to get friends on with you to play with as it will increase the gameplay by 100%

We generally just play casual with no cares about who picks what operators but when it comes to ranked there are some operators that are just vital to have on the team.

Unlocked Vigil last night and wow that secondary smg12 is amazing! Think I'm gonna rock it as my primary but I understand why a friend of mine that uses Dokkaebi likes it so much now.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 470 ✭✭TetraSonic55

Unlocked Vigil last night and wow that secondary smg12 is amazing! Think I'm gonna rock it as my primary but I understand why a friend of mine that uses Dokkaebi likes it so much now.

Unless you stay up close and personal with it, I wouldn't use it as a primary. It's recoil is too much to use beyond that, imo

• Advertisement

Unless you stay up close and personal with it, I wouldn't use it as a primary. It's recoil is too much to use beyond that, imo

Recoil is manageable but getting a fair few headshots at medium range pointing in their general direction

Advertisement