Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone here doing Practical Android Programming?

Options
  • 13-09-2015 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

I don't think there's a discussion forum on Moodle yet, so I was wondering if anyone on here is doing this module as either an undergrad or postgrad?

If so, I'd like to get a few people together for the group project coming up. I'm mainly looking for others who are genuinely interested in the work and aren't, for lack of a better phrasing, crap at group work/development.

I personally love Android development and I'm doing the Negotiated Learning course. I've spent 18 months actually working as a software engineer, so I'm hoping to find people with either similar experience or just people who are really good at development and want to get awesome grades.

So if you're serious about this module, send me a PM or just respond to this thread!

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭b0gg3r

Hey, I'm looking at this module for next year, did you take it in the end?

Edit: Apologies for the necromancy.

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭a fat guy

I did. I thought it was an alright module, but many of the undergrads disliked it.

There's also the problem of one team-member (Almost all of the hand-ups are team-based) not pulling their weight, which is really annoying.

The module is in it's very early days now, but I'd still recommend it.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭b0gg3r

How large were the groups? Were they tough assignments?

Did you have much experience going in?

Advertisement