Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water Grant, yet another mistake

Options
  • 13-09-2015 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭

Well it seems that no matter what agency or government department touches Irish Water they continue to fail.
    Latests is the new website to register for the water grant. When you come to fill in the name on your bank account (Step 4), it seems some bright spark thought of limiting it to 15 characters, including spaces :)

I can no logical reason in the world why a limit of 15 Characters would be set. I am guessing if you not have the full correct name to match your bank account, the bank may reject it, saying that the information is not correct.

I would not be surprised if the department of social protection then write to tell you that the name you entered does not match their official name for you and please correct the details online :)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Not for AH.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement