Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ploughing

Options
  • 13-09-2015 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭

Hi there does anyone have trade space there not using etc or planning on cancelling etc ? Tks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭HairMare

Anything at all ???

At all at all ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,354 ✭✭✭Redbishop

HairMare wrote: »
    At all at all ?

Are you on a list?

Redbishop wrote: »
    Are you on a list?

Hi there, yes on wait list, but obviously not looking hopeful at this stage. Was hoping someone might have something on here

Hi there, yes on wait list, but obviously not looking hopeful at this stage. Was hoping someone might have something on here

Was looking myself, have a spot but needed a bigger one, impossible at this stage I d say.

• Advertisement

Was looking myself, have a spot but needed a bigger one, impossible at this stage I d say.

Pretty much, last year I booked on the the week before it. I think applications for next yr being taking in october!

Pretty much, last year I booked on the the week before it. I think applications for next yr being taking in october!
    I got lucky, first year and a friend got me a small one beside his. He goes every year, will try for a bigger one myself next year. Good luck, hope something turns up for you.

I got lucky, first year and a friend got me a small one beside his. He goes every year, will try for a bigger one myself next year. Good luck, hope something turns up for you.

Thanks, if by any chance you see any gaps in the retail tents let me know, cant get up there tomorrow

Thanks, if by any chance you see any gaps in the retail tents let me know, cant get up there tomorrow
    Will do

Will do

Much appreciated

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭delahuntv

I'd let the organisers know that you are looking for last minute space - whilst its a huge event, it is very much a "local" organisation (in the best way) and if someone can't turn up at last minute or if someone has too much space then a call could come if they know you are ready to go.

Nothing to lose by giving them a call.

delahuntv wrote: »
    I'd let the organisers know that you are looking for last minute space - whilst its a huge event, it is very much a "local" organisation (in the best way) and if someone can't turn up at last minute or if someone has too much space then a call could come if they know you are ready to go.

Nothing to lose by giving them a call.

Id say there fed up of me at this stage,!

Advertisement