Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lego dimensions

Options
  • 13-09-2015 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭

Hi folks, I'm gonna be in the states soon and wanted to pick up a copy of this for my son works out a bit cheaper than here, 30 quid or so, question I have is I know the game will work on hes PS3 but what about updates for the game etc, can that be easily done even if it's a US version? Don't know if it had online play but if do will he be able to online too? Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

touchwood wrote: »
    Hi folks, I'm gonna be in the states soon and wanted to pick up a copy of this for my son works out a bit cheaper than here, 30 quid or so, question I have is I know the game will work on hes PS3 but what about updates for the game etc, can that be easily done even if it's a US version? Don't know if it had online play but if do will he be able to online too? Cheers.

No problem buying the game or going online with it as such...

In saying that - you run into issues if you want to buy the DLC for the game - you need to buy it from the US PlayStation network - you can set up a US account to do it if needs be, but that can not be discussed on here - Google is your friend... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

anyone know is the portal universal, ie ps3 or ps4, only difference being the game disc?

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Bladeserver

Just bought this for my nephews on the xbox 360 and it cost me 117 euro in smyths. Crazy money.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,774 ✭✭✭lertsnim

If people will pay then they will charge it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

its available on lego store for €99 all versions, sets seem cheaper aswell, deliver is free if you spend 55, bit late i know, but as they say........

• Advertisement
Advertisement